Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 55 of 138
« First < 545535455 565765105 > Last »
Sports>NHL '10 - '11 Thread
Ahbroody 02:26 PM 02-10-2011
Nice link Chistos.
Kind of Sucks though Sharks maxium capacity is 17,500 So even if they sold out nightly they couldnt be near the top. They are close to selling out nightly. And often break the 17500 number with packed suites.
icehog3 02:18 PM 02-11-2011
Interesting story in Dallas tonight, where the Hawks will start Marty Turco against his former team for the first time. Hope the Hawks are inspired to have a great game in front of Marty...he has been such a great "team guy' this season, he deserves it.
Bruins Fan 06:40 PM 02-11-2011
What a freaking embarrassment, coming off a great game they lay a stink bomb.:-)
The boo birds will be out very soon:-)
Tuxguy 07:56 PM 02-11-2011
What a Dirty hockey game . 17 fights Pens and Islanders.
Pens finished with 6 players
ChicagoWhiteSox 08:38 PM 02-11-2011
Got the Hawks on. What a game so far.

The last goal was questionable. 3-3.
Ahbroody 02:23 AM 02-12-2011
Man the Hawks lost three forwards in the game and were outhit 35 to 13 at one point. Stars win to take back over first in the pacific. With the recent injuries worried about the Hawks making it this year,

Sharks go down to the Hot Jersey Devils in a close one.
kugie 06:46 AM 02-12-2011
Originally Posted by Bruins Fan:
What a freaking embarrassment, coming off a great game they lay a stink bomb.:-)

:-)
GreekGodX 09:34 AM 02-12-2011
Bertuzzi had 2 goals in a 6-1 slaughtering. Wings got off to a fast start which really helped them out. I think one of Bertuzzi's goals or maybe Zetterburg's they shot it off Raask from behind the net to score.
Bruins Fan 09:54 AM 02-12-2011
The way it's been going this year after a loss like that, the wings better have their big boy pants on tomorrow.
I think the B's are going to play a physical game,going to see a lot of banging?:-)
GreekGodX 09:58 AM 02-12-2011
The way it's been going this year after a loss like that, the wings better have their big boy pants on tomorrow.
I think the B's are going to play a physical game,going to see a lot of banging?:-)
Should be a good game. Tim Thomas will be in goal instead of Raask. Hopefully we'll stick it to your team again :-) :-)

and can someone please explain to me again why the NHL schedule is not exactly like the NBA so we can actually play the Original 6 games every year?
CRIMPS 11:00 AM 02-12-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Interesting story in Dallas tonight, where the Hawks will start Marty Turco against his former team for the first time. Hope the Hawks are inspired to have a great game in front of Marty...he has been such a great "team guy' this season, he deserves it.
What a strange game last night. I enjoyed the comeback win, but the Stars slow start over the last 5 or 6 games is foreboding.

Turco will always be remembered in Dallas for being an all-star caliber goalie his first 5 years or so. The last two years weren't as hot, which is what ultimately led the team to decline to resign him. I kept thinking that if we got to a shootout the Stars would benefit from knowing Turco so well. It seems that played out.
Ahbroody 01:31 PM 02-12-2011
He looked horrible in the shootout. He went down quicker then a 10 cent hooker.
icehog3 07:38 PM 02-12-2011
Crawford ain't looking much better tonight. :-)
icehog3 12:20 AM 02-13-2011
Not sure if it was posted already, here's a link to all the Pens-Islanders bouts last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puMana_bq1o

I have no dog in this fight, but I got say a couple of the Islanders are real tools.
Eleven 07:56 AM 02-13-2011
Not sure if it was posted already, here's a link to all the Pens-Islanders bouts last night.

I have no dog in this fight, but I got say a couple of the Islanders are real tools.
That was pretty bad.

I was at the Blue Jackets game that night, or I may have had a heart attack watching that Pens/Isles game while it all unfolded!
GreekGodX 01:32 PM 02-13-2011
Another Wings victory against the Bruins :-) 4-2. Thought the Wings played great and really controlled the whole game.
Bruins Fan 01:49 PM 02-13-2011
Good win for the Wings, B's are playing like crap the compete level is not there:-)
Players are not going to the net,and not being physical enough.
Chiarelli said last week there are only a few untouchables on the team,look for some moves to be made very soon?
Ahbroody 05:30 PM 02-13-2011
Sharks dominated the Panthers for most of the game only to unfold in the 3rd give up two goals and lose 3-2
gravelman 08:51 AM 02-14-2011

I've seen the Pens play quite a bit this year, but haven't seen the Isles play once...not sure of their previous match-ups this year, but the Islanders looked like one heck of a dirty team. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it just looked bad, instead of old-time looking. :-)
icehog3 10:09 AM 02-14-2011
One of the Islanders (Blake Comeau) took what the Islanders thought was a questionable hit in their previous matchup, Sean. Comeau finished that came but subsequently came down with concussion symptoms that the Islanders blame on the hit by Maxim Talbot....that is why Talbot seemed to be the target of most of their nonsense.
Page 55 of 138
« First < 545535455 565765105 > Last »
Up