Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 55 of 129
« First < 545535455 565765105 > Last »
Health and Fitness>Losing Weight with Starscream
Starscream 10:41 AM 09-07-2010
Gonna see if I have time to hit some fungos on the field at school today if I don't have to attend any meetings. Using baseball as exercise rocks! Tomorrow is my weigh in for the first week.
[Reply]
shilala 07:25 AM 09-08-2010
I'm still hangin around 220 something.
I haven't been doing much of anything, dietwise. I'm starting at least two new medications this month, and this neuro thing won't tolerate exercise.
It's easy to lose/watch my weight when I feel good, but pretty much impossible when I don't.
I have started back to drinking lots of water, that helps with both the weight and my overall health. I think it washes all the pill poison out of me. :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 10:30 AM 09-08-2010
Water is your friend, Scott.:-)

I'm down to 271 this morning. That's a loss of 6lbs. Not great, but not bad. Need to pick up the exercise more heavily.
Cutting back on the alcohol couldn't hurt either I guess.:-)
[Reply]
LooseCard 11:55 AM 09-08-2010
Well. Only down .2 today.

But it is down and not up! :-)

Seemed like a slow weekend, so I figured things weren't going to look great. Spent two days standing around watching and doing a little leg-work on the ground as my buddies stripped and reshingled a roof.

I need to make sure I get that walking in! Two-tenths is too-small!

Well, I'm now at 14-under.... :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 04:31 PM 09-14-2010
Report in tomorrow for me. :-) Not any exercise this week but I feel a good one coming.
[Reply]
Texan in Mexico 04:33 PM 09-14-2010
Evening fellows - ready for one more to join the party? Had the downer of the decade this morning when I weighed 269!
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Starscream 10:31 AM 09-15-2010
Originally Posted by Texan in Mexico:
Evening fellows - ready for one more to join the party? Had the downer of the decade this morning when I weighed 269!
Posted via Mobile Device
Come on in! The water's nice and warm.:-)

Today is my weekly weigh-in date. 265lbs. That's a total loss of 12lbs in two weeks. I didn't get in any exercise b/c of my sh!tty schedule but my dietary habits were spot on for the most part.

What's everyone else up to (or down to I should say)?
[Reply]
Ahbroody 11:03 AM 09-15-2010
Back on my veggie and protien only cut diet. Headaches from lack of carbs stopped at 4 days. Already down a few pounds. Just didnt like running at 182. Need to get down to 168ish. Will document how long it takes. 176ish now. Not running as kind of hurt my foot and running so much.

Diet sucks boring as hell and wife says I have been a moody bish at the end of the day, but it works.
Todays breakfast eggs, spinach, salsa, cheese omlet. A little milk for 20 carbs.
[Reply]
Texan in Mexico 11:04 AM 09-15-2010
Congrats on the loss Andy! I was reading through the thread and see a lot of myself in you and the others. I have been doing well for 1 day so far - it isn't easy as you well know. I will try and post weekly here the figures and am sure to look here to offer and receive encouragement.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Starscream 09:04 PM 09-20-2010
Not the best week for me, but still monitoring intake. Got in a bit of exercise on the field today. I actually had to pair up with one of the players and warm up with them.
[Reply]
Texan in Mexico 09:27 PM 09-20-2010
Its not easy Andy but you are out there giving it a shot brother. Tomorrow is a weigh in for me.
[Reply]
Starscream 10:45 AM 09-21-2010
Originally Posted by Texan in Mexico:
Its not easy Andy but you are out there giving it a shot brother. Tomorrow is a weigh in for me.
Let us know how it goes, Travis.:-)
[Reply]
Texan in Mexico 07:52 PM 09-21-2010
Well its good news for week 1 - down 2.2 kilos or about 5 lbs.

I am happy though I know its easy the first couple weeks.

Had a sub and chips for lunch and a couple tacos for dinner - sounds like a lot but not bad for me...

Good luck to all and I will check in next week hopefully with a few more pounds off the total!
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Starscream 08:04 PM 09-21-2010
Depends on what type of sub you had, but a sub and tacos is pretty light.
[Reply]
LooseCard 09:26 AM 09-22-2010
Alrighty then!
I just realized that I forgot to drop in last week after weigh-in.

I've noticed that when I 'check in' on myself on Tuesdays, I'm always lighter than my Wednesday weigh-in.
(No, I'm not changing just to make it look better..........)

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last week:
Down another 1.2 as official :-)
I was smack-dab at the Hundreds mark on Tuesday and was hoping to break passed it. Missed it by that much.
Came in exactly at the 01 mark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week;
I was below 99 on Tueday morning, and was hoping for the best.

And this morning: Image

Down 1.6 officially! :-)

I am officially below the first Hundred mark! Image My first Step-goal! Image

[Reply]
shilala 09:35 AM 09-22-2010
I just keep getting fatter and fatter.
I'm changing my whole diet again, and that'll help. I'm never home, always traveling, and that makes keeping a decent diet almost impossible.
I'm changing meds yet again, and hat always takes toll, cause it lays me out and I get no exercise at all.
I've been really pushing to raise my activity level, doing all sorts of stuff I'm not supposed to do, and I feel a lot better. It's taking a major toll on my back though.
Fortunately I see a new doctor soon to try and get that managed.
It's looking up!!! :-)
[Reply]
LooseCard 10:14 AM 09-22-2010
Stick with it Scott!
Don't give in, just because you know 'this part' is tough. Keep Fighting!

Push on the lunchtime salads, and water... lots of water.
[Reply]
Ahbroody 10:28 AM 09-22-2010
This morning weighed in at 170, but that was before breakfast and I have been weighing with pants so I would say closer 172. 4lb drop from last week to this week. Not bad not great. I started running again so that helped because I had a few days of eating not so clean. Probably would have hit 6 pounds if I had kept the hardcore paleo/ modified keto diet going. Looks like I should break into the upper 160s by next week.

Scott I know it sucks eating clean when traveling but there are lots of little things you can do. I work patrol and even have a system for eating at fastfood places with minimal damage.
[Reply]
Starscream 10:37 AM 09-22-2010
Mike and Dan, congrats on the loss! Mike, the first 100, that's awesome!:-)
Scott, hang in there.:-)

Weigh in today was at 263, a loss of 2 lbs. for the week. Not bad, but if I had tried, I could have done much better. It was a lazy week. Camping trip coming up this weekend for my anniversary. I'll probably not eat that great, but will get in some exercise to make up for it.
[Reply]
LooseCard 09:59 AM 09-23-2010
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
Mike and Dan, congrats on the loss! Mike, the first 100, that's awesome!:-)
Scott, hang in there.:-)

Weigh in today was at 263, a loss of 2 lbs. for the week. Not bad, but if I had tried, I could have done much better. It was a lazy week. Camping trip coming up this weekend for my anniversary. I'll probably not eat that great, but will get in some exercise to make up for it.
We've been Camping every weekend, and still eating healthy. You can do it if you plan it that way.

Just for clarification, I'm just below the 100's mark... not lost 100... LOL! The way I read that the first time, I interpretted it wrong....
[Reply]
Page 55 of 129
« First < 545535455 565765105 > Last »
Up