Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 55 of 67
« First < 545535455 565765 > Last »
General Discussion>It's happend
Starscream 07:35 PM 01-27-2009
I've thought the same about this thread too, Fox. That was until yesterday's actions and the banning (scrambling) of some of our leaders. That was a new low, and I think it will all die shortly now that all of the CS mods have resigned.
BigAl_SC 07:35 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by SilverFox:

I initially sent a PM off to members of our elite group of 11 to perhaps gently guide this thread into the abyss. Then I realized that you should never ask of someone something that you are not willing to do yourself.

While I fully agree that there is an onslaught of emotional waste that has occured as a result of one mans actions over at the jungle formerly known as CS I think maybe it is time to enjoy the Asylum for what it is and bury all this negativity.

It is clear that we have something better than what we left behind, I respectfully ask my fellow inmates to let this issue fall aside and die, we are better than that, that is why we came here.

Thank you,

Shawn
I understand everyone's feelings.... CS was my first home in the slide down hill. Yesterday I deleted the link in favorites. I felt it was time to leave the old behind and look toward the future, herfing with my fellow inmates. I encourage everyone to do the same. CS is gone and I don't wish to visit there anymore and help JC's online hit rating.
Alan
Starscream 07:36 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by Col. Kurtz:
Anyone else notice how many "newbs" are signing up there? Seems like everyone for a couple of days has the same story: in college, trying some sticks, have to be 21 to order online, I like vanilla dog rockets.... Saw one newb get asked about his most/least favorite stick without much of a reply.

Could these be dummy accounts to replace all the surfacing gorillas/inmates? It would sure make the topics/post count look better....

Just food for thought from an insane former Gorilla.
Multiple accounts are not allowed. JC is gonna get banned at his own site if he's not careful.:-)
DrDubzz 07:40 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
Multiple accounts are not allowed. JC is gonna get banned at his own site if he's not careful.:-)
:-)
Asher 07:41 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
I've thought the same about this thread too, Fox. That was until yesterday's actions and the banning (scrambling) of some of our leaders. That was a new low, and I think it will all die shortly now that all of the CS mods have resigned.
Did the new Mods resign? I'd check for myself, but I'm now banned. :-)
chippewastud79 07:44 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by Asher:
Did the new Mods resign? I'd check for myself, but I'm now banned. :-)
Yes. Now working on ModCrew v.3.5 :-)
Ratters 07:46 PM 01-27-2009
Funny that on Cigar Live a lot of the posters seem to look forward to the change. :-)

I've stopped doing anything there but checking the newbie forums for other Bay Area people, but I think that's even gonna stop. First I was angry, then sad, now just don't care.

But again, CS lives on here pretty much in reality as well as spirit. This is where my friends are and this is where I'll be happy to call home. Thanks to the 11 for putting up this site. Now I just need to figure out how to become a site supporter here. :-)
BigAl_SC 07:47 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
Yes. Now working on ModCrew v.3.5 :-)
Now that's funny!!!!!!!!!! :-):-):-)
chippewastud79 07:49 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by Ratters:
Funny that on Cigar Live a lot of the posters seem to look forward to the change. :-)
Any chance of getting some of the members on a life raft before they go down with the ship? Despite never being there, I am sure there are some decent members over there who could contribute to the rest of us nut jobs. :-)
mikeyj23 07:49 PM 01-27-2009
You have been banned for the following reason:
hiding links to banned forums

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
ahc4353 07:50 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by SilverFox:

I initially sent a PM off to members of our elite group of 11 to perhaps gently guide this thread into the abyss. Then I realized that you should never ask of someone something that you are not willing to do yourself.

While I fully agree that there is an onslaught of emotional waste that has occured as a result of one mans actions over at the jungle formerly known as CS I think maybe it is time to enjoy the Asylum for what it is and bury all this negativity.

It is clear that we have something better than what we left behind, I respectfully ask my fellow inmates to let this issue fall aside and die, we are better than that, that is why we came here.

Thank you,

Shawn
Well said Shawn. Lets hope everyone takes your words to heart.
DrDubzz 07:51 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by mikeyj23:
You have been banned for the following reason:
hiding links to banned forums

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
banned for posting pictures of 2x4s????
newcigarz 07:53 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by DBall:
:-)

He dinged me
chippewastud79 07:53 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by BigAl_SC:
Now that's funny!!!!!!!!!! :-):-):-)
Carbonbased_al is currently in negotiations, the bidding is up to a hat with a fish on it and a fiver of Jon's personal smokes or half his stash, which ever is smaller.

Andyman 07:54 PM 01-27-2009
Thanks Dustin! Means a lot. :-)
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX:
To those that did their janitorial duties in the ocean that decided to part ways with the captain of the ship, I offer you my most humble thanks for stepping up and trying to help while ultimately being rejected.

My heart goes out to you guys, and I have more respect for you than you could know

mikeyj23 07:54 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by RX2010:
banned for posting pictures of 2x4s????
I guess you could say I got knocked out of the forum
or maybe you could say I split
or even that I figured I might get banned for posting a tinylink and sure enough hit the nail on the head. :-)
VirtualSmitty 07:55 PM 01-27-2009
Carbonbased_al is currently in negotiations, the bidding is up to a hat with a fish on it and a fiver of Jon's personal smokes or half his stash, which ever is smaller.

LoL. I try :-)
Nick 07:55 PM 01-27-2009
While I agree with what silverfox said, Jon is a child. I really could care less about that ring gauge BS and he keeps knocking it down. It's funny how immature the owner of that site is. I put that link up to this site in my sig so hopefully some of those guys see it and come over here before I get banned.
Starscream 07:56 PM 01-27-2009

At least JC is getting his sense of humor back. I liked his quote about finding a "sucker" to be the next mod.
newcigarz 07:56 PM 01-27-2009
http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/2136382-post1.html
Page 55 of 67
« First < 545535455 565765 > Last »
Up