Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 54 of 67
« First < 444525354 555664 > Last »
General Discussion>It's happend
Nick 06:29 PM 01-27-2009
T least now I know what the team of 11 thing is all about.
LasciviousXXX 06:32 PM 01-27-2009
To those that did their janitorial duties in the ocean that decided to part ways with the captain of the ship, I offer you my most humble thanks for stepping up and trying to help while ultimately being rejected.

My heart goes out to you guys, and I have more respect for you than you could know
Teeznutz 06:35 PM 01-27-2009
Very glad i'm proud of the Asylum!! Great memories CS!
chippewastud79 06:38 PM 01-27-2009
There will always be people who don't know the true story. Its just sad that new members will never know the true beginnings of CS and how it was morphed into a comercial site and any hints at the greatness of the previous site will soon be removed. :-)
Starscream 06:39 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by piperman:
RG 3782 now.
You got hit by a big fish!

Originally Posted by DBall:
I doubt that... I believe what Andyman was alluding to is that Paul may be contractually obligated to stick around for a bit.
That's a shame. Anybody talk to Paul about this? Will he be over here eventually, when that contract is up? I never met him personally, but the interaction I have had w/ him proves to me that he is a stand up guy.
piperman 06:45 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
You got hit by a big fish!

Not mine, JC
Starscream 06:50 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by piperman:
Not mine, JC
bumped, not dinged.
SilverFox 06:54 PM 01-27-2009

I initially sent a PM off to members of our elite group of 11 to perhaps gently guide this thread into the abyss. Then I realized that you should never ask of someone something that you are not willing to do yourself.

While I fully agree that there is an onslaught of emotional waste that has occured as a result of one mans actions over at the jungle formerly known as CS I think maybe it is time to enjoy the Asylum for what it is and bury all this negativity.

It is clear that we have something better than what we left behind, I respectfully ask my fellow inmates to let this issue fall aside and die, we are better than that, that is why we came here.

Thank you,

Shawn

LasciviousXXX 06:58 PM 01-27-2009
Well said my foxy friend.

I know I let my baser instincts take over when I saw how unjustly Tom, Dave, Peter and other elder members were being treated. However now that most of our brethren have entered the Asylum I will do my best to help continue to cultivate the type of community here at the Asylum that we've always had.

So from here on, I'll try to stay classy San Diego :-)
AD720 07:01 PM 01-27-2009
I agree with you Shawn, about enjoying what we have and all.

I am really glad that this thread was here. It was a place to blow off some steam and commiserate with people that were/are going though the same things, same emotions. Without it I personally would have let my emotions get the better of me and done or said things over there that I would have regretted at some point. Nothing bad or illegal but I would have been disappointed in myself for sinking to as low a level as those that upset me.

That being said I think that it will eventually fall into the abyss on it's own.
chippewastud79 07:14 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by AD720:
It was a place to blow off some steam and commiserate with people that were/are going though the same things, same emotions.
:-)I also think it is worth noting some of the bogus claims that Jon makes, just so other members can be aware of the deceit. :-)
AAlmeter 07:14 PM 01-27-2009
Sometimes its good to have an airing of grievances.

Next up....feats of strength. :-)
VirtualSmitty 07:18 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by SilverFox:

I initially sent a PM off to members of our elite group of 11 to perhaps gently guide this thread into the abyss. Then I realized that you should never ask of someone something that you are not willing to do yourself.

While I fully agree that there is an onslaught of emotional waste that has occured as a result of one mans actions over at the jungle formerly known as CS I think maybe it is time to enjoy the Asylum for what it is and bury all this negativity.

It is clear that we have something better than what we left behind, I respectfully ask my fellow inmates to let this issue fall aside and die, we are better than that, that is why we came here.

Thank you,

Shawn
Great post Shawn. But I must admit, it is difficult for me. I was actually well behaved there for awhile, waited to see how things would turn, gave Jon the benefit of the doubt. But after seeing how my friends were treated so badly there, a place we all helped build into the splendid forum it was, and his attitude I just can't help myself. We have had some back and forth, and at this point I know i'm pissing him off but good. And that's very gratifying to me :-)
DrDubzz 07:18 PM 01-27-2009
I am really glad that this thread was here.
you're welcome, I do what I can :-)
AD720 07:19 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by RX2010:
Modest too. :-)
newcigarz 07:19 PM 01-27-2009
Ding-Ding

joncaputo complaining about deleting and closing threads
piperman 07:20 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by RX2010:
Awesome...:-):-):-):-)
DrDubzz 07:21 PM 01-27-2009
Modest too. :-)
again... I do what I can :-)
DBall 07:29 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by newcigarz:
Ding-Ding

joncaputo complaining about deleting and closing threads
:-)
Col. Kurtz 07:33 PM 01-27-2009
Anyone else notice how many "newbs" are signing up there? Seems like everyone for a couple of days has the same story: in college, trying some sticks, have to be 21 to order online, I like vanilla dog rockets.... Saw one newb get asked about his most/least favorite stick without much of a reply.

Could these be dummy accounts to replace all the surfacing gorillas/inmates? It would sure make the topics/post count look better....

Just food for thought from an insane former Gorilla.
Page 54 of 67
« First < 444525354 555664 > Last »
Up