Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 53 of 130
« First < 343515253 545563103 > Last »
Sports>NHL '09 - '10 Thread
icehog3 10:43 PM 02-06-2010
Originally Posted by ChicagoWhiteSox:
I love watching Craig Anderson. Some of the saves he makes are incredible.
Played with him for a summer season a couple years ago, it's great to see him doing so well. :-)
ChicagoWhiteSox 10:46 PM 02-06-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Played with him for a summer season a couple years ago, it's great to see him doing so well. :-)
That is awesome Tom:-)
icehog3 10:48 PM 02-06-2010
That is awesome Tom:-)
Cool story....his brother still plays on my team. First game Craig played with us, he walks into the locker room and I am sitting in my sweats with my shirt off. Craig smiles at me, and says "I'm Craig...you must be the Enforcer". Team never lets me live it down.
ChicagoWhiteSox 11:03 PM 02-06-2010
Cool story....his brother still plays on my team. First game Craig played with us, he walks into the locker room and I am sitting in my sweats with my shirt off. Craig smiles at me, and says "I'm Craig...you must be the Enforcer". Team never lets me live it down.

That is great story for sure. That must be really great for his brother to see Craig do so well in the NHL.
icehog3 11:05 PM 02-06-2010
That is great story for sure. That must be really great for his brother to see Craig do so well in the NHL.
Yeah, we catch some Avs games on Center Ice and Jon is very excited. If the Hawks don't win the Cup, I will root for the Avs as Craig will bring the Cup back home. :-)
ChicagoWhiteSox 11:06 PM 02-06-2010
Yeah, we catch some Avs games on Center Ice and Jon is very excited. If the Hawks don't win the Cup, I will root for the Avs as Craig will bring the Cup back home. :-)

:-)
E.J. 11:40 PM 02-06-2010
What do you do if you have lost 4 of 5(3 straight).....bring Edmonton to town.....

Anderson gets another shutout.....:-)
E.J. 11:45 PM 02-06-2010
Good stuff Tom, I wondered your connection with C.A.....

Seemed like there was more there than the time in Chicago.....
icehog3 11:47 PM 02-06-2010
Originally Posted by E.J.:
Good stuff Tom, I wondered your connection with C.A.....

Seemed like there was more there than the time in Chicago.....
Yeah, Craig wanted to play with his Brother a couple summers ago and played the summer season on our team. Of course, he couldn't play goalie, but he played defense and scored a few key goals. After signing the big pact with the Avs, he thought better of playing with us goons this past summer. :-)
Ahbroody 05:27 PM 02-07-2010
Gooooooooooooon!
icehog3 07:57 PM 02-07-2010
Originally Posted by Ahbroody:
Gooooooooooooon!
Guilty. :-)

Great Penguins - Caps game today. After 2 goals apiece by Crosby and Staal, Ovechkin steals the show with a hat trick and a set up for the game winner. That's fun hockey to watch. :-)
Partagaspete 06:02 AM 02-08-2010
Guilty. :-)

Great Penguins - Caps game today. After 2 goals apiece by Crosby and Staal, Ovechkin steals the show with a hat trick and a set up for the game winner. That's fun hockey to watch. :-)
That was one of the best games I've seen all year. Ovechkin is amazing. he has got it all. skill, heart, and a great physical presence.

I wonder if the Isles could make a move for him. LMAO.
kugie 06:23 AM 02-08-2010
Bruins finally did it
They won a game 3-0 vs the Habs
And even though they have not won in the 10 games before yeterdays win they are only one point out of the playoffs.
baldanders 08:26 AM 02-08-2010
Bruins should try to move Tim Thomas but his four-year, $20 million contract and no trade clause may make it impossible. Even if we can't move him its time to give Rask his shot at the #1 spot.
kugie 11:03 AM 02-08-2010
Originally Posted by baldanders:
Bruins should try to move Tim Thomas but his four-year, $20 million contract and no trade clause may make it impossible. Even if we can't move him its time to give Rask his shot at the #1 spot.
I agree on the Rask issue of him getting the #1 shot. And the rumor is, they are trying to shop Thomas. I just hope they can get something for him and not just a bag of use pucks and a broken Zamboni.
icehog3 12:22 PM 02-08-2010
Originally Posted by kugie:
I agree on the Rask issue of him getting the #1 shot. And the rumor is, they are trying to shop Thomas. I just hope they can get something for him and not just a bag of use pucks and a broken Zamboni.
Word is the Hawks are interested, talking about sending Huet to Rockford and trading for Thomas. I certainly hope not, we are just trading for another team's problems if we do that, as Thomas hasn't been very good this season.
Mr B 09:49 AM 02-09-2010
Sharks looked a little sloppy last night in Toronto but found a way to get it done. Jody Shelly popped Colton Orr smack dab on the chin and knocked him out for a couple seconds. Great fight!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yfd2ijF7Zos
kugie 04:32 PM 02-09-2010
Word is the Hawks are interested, talking about sending Huet to Rockford and trading for Thomas. I certainly hope not, we are just trading for another team's problems if we do that, as Thomas hasn't been very good this season.
True Thomas has not been that good this season. But he holds all the cards in the trades since they gave him the no trade clause. He plays really good pissed off and this just might be what gets his A$$ going.
Resipsa 04:47 PM 02-09-2010
The football season is over with. I was wondering if anyone knows of any other sports to watch before baseball begins, outside of March Madness of course.

Thanks in advance for your help. :-)
Bruins Fan 04:55 PM 02-09-2010
Thomas has given up a lot of soft goals this year, but the team is not scoring, last season he could give up three goals and win.
This season no one can but the puck in the net,and they never replaced Kessels goal production.
Page 53 of 130
« First < 343515253 545563103 > Last »
Up