Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 50 of 55
« First < 40484950 5152 > Last »
Sports>Cowboys Asylum
acruce 06:15 PM 11-07-2010
Originally Posted by larryinlc:
I believe it's possible. Packers are without a serious run threat. No Donald Driver or Finley. Bigby's back on defense so this should help a little. Pack is still pretty banged up and their offense hasn't exactly been lighting up the scoreboard this year. I still give the slight edge to the Pack simply because of the home field crowd. After watching the games today, anything can happen tonight.

Larry
I suppose we will find out soon enough....:-)
[Reply]
acruce 06:45 PM 11-07-2010
I can't believe Wade is wearing gloves on the sideline. It doesn't look like it t is that cold.:-)
[Reply]
white_s2k 07:46 PM 11-07-2010
Okay, this is just sad now...
[Reply]
acruce 07:53 PM 11-07-2010
Originally Posted by white_s2k:
Okay, this is just sad now...
man is this ugly. I bet jerry fires wade tomorrow.
[Reply]
white_s2k 07:59 PM 11-07-2010
Originally Posted by acruce:
At this point, I wish he would. The season is lost, we aren't trying to bring in a new coach to help us win 8 games in a row to try and make the playoffs. Jerry needs to make a point, if you come in here coaching (and playing for that matter) like trash.. you'll get thrown out like garbage.

Wade challenged that run TD in the 1st quarter.. why??? Our defense is playing like crap, they woulda just pounded it in the next play. Cost us 7 points at the end of the half.

This team drives me nuts.
[Reply]
Wanger 07:12 AM 11-08-2010
I feel bad for you guys. I thought Chilly was bad (and should STILL be fired), but Phillips seems to be able to do even less with more. :-)
[Reply]
qwerty1500 12:40 PM 11-08-2010
Yup.
[Reply]
Commander Quan 01:03 PM 11-08-2010
Done
[Reply]
white_s2k 01:31 PM 11-08-2010
Wade is only the face of the problem. Jerry gonna have his hands full this off season.

How great would it be if Jerry named himself head coach? :-)
[Reply]
newcigarz 02:06 PM 11-08-2010
Report: Wade Gone, Job To Garrett

http://www.truebluefanclub.com/blogs...entId=blogDest
[Reply]
TonySmith 04:48 PM 11-08-2010
Originally Posted by white_s2k:
Wade is only the face of the problem. Jerry gonna have his hands full this off season.

How great would it be if Jerry named himself head coach? :-)
With many coaches he's had, he is the coach just not in name. I think he needs to leave coaching, scouting, and recruitment to someone else.
[Reply]
acruce 05:20 PM 11-08-2010
Originally Posted by Commander Quan:
Done
I think the last straw was the dumb ass mittens he was wearing in last nights game. Hell there where women in the stands that weren't wearing gloves. He was just to soft and it showed.
[Reply]
Zens7s 05:51 PM 11-08-2010
So after Garrett who are we shooting for coaching next year? I'm for Gruden, over Cower. Or Ditka. :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 05:59 PM 11-08-2010
Bad loss, but I bet a lot of Cowboy fans are happy Wade is gone. Don't think Cower's gonna go there. I think he'll go to Carolina if the lockout doesn't happen.
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 06:13 PM 11-08-2010
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
Bad loss, but I bet a lot of Cowboy fans are happy Wade is gone. Don't think Cower's gonna go there. I think he'll go to Carolina if the lockout doesn't happen.
Keep dreaming brutha! Where do you keep hearing that? It's been shot down time and again. You actually think Jerry Richardson would pay what he would have to pay for a Cower type coach? Not a chance. All the media in Charlotte have already said and reported that Cower has said he loves tv and he wouldn't come to Charlotte anyway. He no longer has any ties in NC.

Reports are, and have been and continue to be, that he will hire another D or O coordinator and not an established coach. Why? Money.

Back to current topic:

What the hell took JJ so long? And why would he hire Wade to begin with? He has always blown goats as a head coach.
[Reply]
Starscream 06:17 PM 11-08-2010
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan:
Keep dreaming brutha! Where do you keep hearing that? It's been shot down time and again. You actually think Jerry Richardson would pay what he would have to pay for a Cower type coach? Not a chance. All the media in Charlotte have already said and reported that Cower has said he loves tv and he wouldn't come to Charlotte anyway. He no longer has any ties in NC.

Reports are, and have been and continue to be, that he will hire another D or O coordinator and not an established coach. Why? Money.
Either way, Fox hopefully will be gone the same way Wade went soon. Although Fox did kinda get set up this year, unlike Wade, who was set up to succeed.
[Reply]
macpappy 08:47 AM 11-09-2010
Jerry Jones: Just another Al Davis wannabe.
[Reply]
shilala 08:58 AM 11-09-2010
Why Phillips made it this long is beyond me.
That's only one point...
Two weeks ago, Jones says Wade is his coach for the season. Three days ago, he reiterates that comment.
Jerry Jones is the emperor of douche, period.
It says a lot about him. Who wants to come coach in an organization headed up by the supreme commander of lying douches?
Dallas is loaded with talent. Jerry Jones sucks every ounce of class out of that organization. Period. He makes me wanna puke, and I love watching Dallas lose almost as much as I love watching the Browns lose.
I still feel for the fans and the club. I don't think any club deserves Jerry Jones.
[Reply]
BeerAdvocate 11:35 AM 11-09-2010
Originally Posted by shilala:
That's only one point...
Two weeks ago, Jones says Wade is his coach for the season. Three days ago, he reiterates that comment.
It says a lot about him. Who wants to come coach in an organization headed up by the supreme commander of lying douches?
Dallas is loaded with talent. Jerry Jones sucks every ounce of class out of that organization. Period. He makes me wanna puke, and I love watching Dallas lose almost as much as I love watching the Browns lose.
I still feel for the fans and the club. I don't think any club deserves Jerry Jones.
:-)
Very Well Put!!!!
[Reply]
Starscream 03:24 PM 11-10-2010
Originally Posted by shilala:
That's only one point...
I don't think Jerry's all that bad. He does put an endless amount of money into his team. He did lie about Wade Phillips but I think that he might have been honest about his previous comment, but then Monday was just the straw that broke the camel's back. I've done that before: gone back on what I said b/c extreme things happen after I've already stated the fact.

At least Jones puts money into his team, rather than cut big time before a potential lockout, like Jerry Richardson does.
[Reply]
Page 50 of 55
« First < 40484950 5152 > Last »
Up