Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 27
« First < 345 6715 > Last »
Sports>Official SEC Football Thread 2012
E.J. 10:03 AM 09-12-2012
This is bullcrap, Brad.... When did kids have to start going to school in the SEC.....:-)

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefoot...ligible-091212
[Reply]
OLS 10:26 AM 09-12-2012
When did people in Journalism school decide you could report who, but not why, what, when, etc..?
What a weak story. Sounds like something worth reading, til you are finished and want the time back.
[Reply]
Powers 01:37 PM 09-12-2012
That's 12 LSU suspensions or dismissals since last summer
[Reply]
Mr. Ed 08:25 AM 09-13-2012
Originally Posted by Powers:
:-)
[Reply]
Mr. Ed 08:32 AM 09-13-2012
Vols have lost 7 straight to the Gators. Tennessee is favored and the Gators are coming off of a tough win @ the Aggies. My head says Florida, but my heart says Tennessee. Tennessee in a close one. Should be a good game to rival Notre Dame and MSU this weekend.

Also, interested to see how the Hogs play Bama. My prediction: They're gonna get stomped. :-)
[Reply]
Powers 11:40 AM 09-13-2012
Originally Posted by Mr. Ed:
Vols have lost 7 straight to the Gators. Tennessee is favored and the Gators are coming off of a tough win @ the Aggies. My head says Florida, but my heart says Tennessee. Tennessee in a close one. Should be a good game to rival Notre Dame and MSU this weekend.

Also, interested to see how the Hogs play Bama. My prediction: They're gonna get stomped. :-)
I like the grit Florida showed last week and I think that as a team their confidence in each other and in Muschamp and the coaching staff increased dramatically. The key will be if Gillislee can pound the ball and take the pressure of Driskel while simultaneously keeping UT passing attack off the field.

I think it's gonna be a super tight game and come down to special teams. Debose has big play abilities and could flip field position in a crucial moment. If it come down to a field goal late, Florida has the front runner for the Groza Award :-)

PS - Is there no Tennessee fan on this forum? 'Cause I really wanna talk some smack to a rival
[Reply]
Mr. Ed 12:31 PM 09-13-2012

I think it's gonna be a super tight game and come down to special teams. Debose has big play abilities and could flip field position in a crucial moment. If it come down to a field goal late, Florida has the front runner for the Groza Award :-)
Totally. I smell a late field goal or blocked field goal or return or blocked punt to make the difference. It smells almost as bad as New Jersey. :-)

Tennessee looked like they had some good speed against NC State, but that's a basketball school too hahaha.

I'll take up the Vols mantle. They're gonna whoop that Gator ASS:-)
[Reply]
OLS 01:03 PM 09-13-2012
Who are you now, a Bama Fan, lol?
[Reply]
Powers 07:41 PM 09-13-2012
Totally. I smell a late field goal or blocked field goal or return or blocked punt to make the difference. It smells almost as bad as New Jersey. :-)

Tennessee looked like they had some good speed against NC State, but that's a basketball school too hahaha.

I'll take up the Vols mantle. They're gonna whoop that Gator ASS:-)
Well then this joke's for you:

How do you keep Smokey from masturbating? Paint his dick orange 'n blue and he can't beat it for 7 years :-)

Originally Posted by OLS:
Who are you now, a Bama Fan, lol?
Just relaying the facts, brother! :-)
[Reply]
OLS 07:15 AM 09-14-2012
Sisters of the poor it is then....
[Reply]
ir13 01:07 PM 09-14-2012
[Reply]
BHalbrooks 11:36 PM 09-14-2012

If State plays their usual caliber they'll be ok, especially if Bell has a good game.
[Reply]
Sauer Grapes 11:49 AM 09-15-2012
Two pics I stumbled across this weekend demonstrate that our newest members don't quite get SEC culture yet.

How they tailgate at an established, hardcore SEC school:

How they tailgate at Missouri:

Come on Mizzou! Y'all still got a thing or two to learn :-)
Funny when photos don't tell the correct story. Every single lot but one, even those very, very far away were absolutely packed and partying for hours before kickoff. The only one that wasn't was the closest lot where only those that have had season tickets for like 60 years get to park there (basically the Mizzou football version of handicap parking for old alumni).

Most GA fans were great to talk to and it showed they love their football. However, I sat next to the GA section and there were a handful of fans that were the most classless I've ever seen outside of a KU fan (not classless meaning that they enjoyed the victory, that is expected and should happen, but classless in what they said, how they treated Mizzou fans, etc). Like pushing Mizzou fans out of their seats near the end because they "deserved" to be close to the field because they cheer for a real football team, etc. The fans sure did change when Mizzou went from leading to choking away the game. It wasn't getting "SEC'd," it was piss-poor play calling and coaching when it mattered most. Who the hell punts in GA territory when it is 4th and about an inch and then decides to let the punter run on a fake deep in your own territory on 4th and 12?
[Reply]
Mr. Ed 04:02 PM 09-15-2012
Well then this joke's for you:

How do you keep Smokey from masturbating? Paint his dick orange 'n blue and he can't beat it for 7 years :-)
:-)

WHAT'S THE BEST THING TO EVER COME OUT OF GAINSVILLE?
I-75
[Reply]
dilespla 07:04 PM 09-15-2012
Ghaaa... I'll be cheering for LSU the rest of the year... Thanks for wrecking your bike Bobby Patrino, your former team went into the crapper just like your job.
[Reply]
emopunker2004 07:20 PM 09-15-2012
Let's go Gators! Keep it up!
[Reply]
E.J. 07:50 PM 09-15-2012
It may be best for the SEC to keep with scheduling each other and keep UL Monroe off the schedule....:-)
[Reply]
Powers 10:03 PM 09-18-2012
Originally Posted by dilespla:
Ghaaa... I'll be cheering for LSU the rest of the year... Thanks for wrecking your bike Bobby Patrino, your former team went into the crapper just like your job.
I was at that game, my first Arkansas game as a matter of fact, and it was quite rough.

But I left in time to see my Gators play great again against a good Tennessee team in front of their own fans who, by all accounts, were highly confident of a Vol victory. Once again, Muschamp and the coaching staff made great half time adjustments and the team showed poise and toughness for 60 minutes.

And boy did Jeff Driskel grow up before our eyes!! Played like a veteran.

Am I saying Florida is back and ready to challenge LSU and Bama? No, but we're taking great strides in the right direction w/playmakers in the form of a talented QB w/resolve, a big time ball carrier in Gillislee, and a big play threat of Burton. Defense has improved significantly too.

As they're ranked now Florida still has to play #2 LSU, #4 FSU, #5 UGA, and #7 USC so we got a tough row to hoe but don't count this team out of the East race :-)
[Reply]
OLS 07:59 AM 09-20-2012
Am I saying Florida is back and ready to challenge LSU and Bama? No, but we're taking great strides in the right direction
No need to tread so lightly...let your freak flag fly. :-) I am off the Florida-
bashing kick totally.
Now I hate Alabama.
[Reply]
Mr. Ed 07:19 AM 09-22-2012
Upset pick: Mizzou over The Gamecocks.

I think LSU will roast Auburn until we smell burnt tiger fur.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 27
« First < 345 6715 > Last »
Up