Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 26
« First < 345 6715 > Last »
General Discussion>Third Annual Fantasy Football for Stakes and the Troops
chaase321 09:46 AM 09-04-2012
Originally Posted by mkarnold1:
It looks like I got a pretty good squad via autodraft. At least I hope it was autodraft and not Mattso3000 as I had a backup QB and TE (worthless, wasted picks IMO). I solved that problem by grabbing the top RB's on the ww. Evan Royster was still available and he was just named the #1 RB on the depth chart, of course with a Shanahan run team that could mean he gets 0 carries. Good luck guys, can't wait for this football season to get underway!
We will see this week! :-):-)
[Reply]
mkarnold1 10:20 AM 09-04-2012
Want to put your stogies where your smileys are? Troop 5er on the line?
[Reply]
chaase321 10:31 AM 09-04-2012
Want to put your stogies where your smileys are? Troop 5er on the line?
Hmm...I'm already down a 5'er...might as well make someone else pay an extra 5'er into the troops as well :-) since it is a sure win and all for me!

I'm in!

Scott..my buy in is flying today
9405 5036 9930 0124 8996 57

Should be there by Thursday. :-)
[Reply]
mkarnold1 11:16 AM 09-04-2012
Originally Posted by chaase321:
Hmm...I'm already down a 5'er...might as well make someone else pay an extra 5'er into the troops as well :-) since it is a sure win and all for me!

I'm in!
Sure win huh? I love overconfidence, it makes the gloating that much more fun after I :-)
[Reply]
chaase321 11:25 AM 09-04-2012
Sure win huh? I love overconfidence, it makes the gloating that much more fun after I :-)
Actually, I think I usually over analyze my draft, and end up getting beat by autodrafters...maybe I should take the hint...:-)

Come on now, where are the rest of the trash talkers of the league :-):-):-)
[Reply]
Coach Deg 11:27 AM 09-04-2012
I will put up a fiver to anyone, that I will have a higher score this week!!!!
[Reply]
mkarnold1 11:34 AM 09-04-2012
I usually end up overanalyzing too, I was just out in the woods camping with no access to internet this weekend. But lots of access to stogies and beer!
[Reply]
OLS 11:35 AM 09-04-2012
MAN this would be so great, but I am boycotting the league in 2012....raise a bunch of cigars and have fun.
[Reply]
mkarnold1 12:28 PM 09-04-2012
Originally Posted by Coach Deg:
I'll take your action too, Coach. :-)
[Reply]
Mattso3000 02:03 PM 09-04-2012
I'll take that action as well Coach. Better load up on the troop sticks right off the bat.
[Reply]
JenksAnejo 05:15 PM 09-04-2012
YTD Troop Bets

Chaase321 owe's 5 troop sticks. (Chaase321 vs. JenksAnejo 9/2/12)
[Reply]
Stephen 07:54 AM 09-05-2012
Well since we're playing each other this week, I'd be yellow if I walked away from this bet. You're on, vaquero. :-)
[Reply]
shilala 05:58 PM 09-05-2012
Well, Gentlemen, here we go!!! :-)
Best of Luck to all of you, and Thank You for signing on for yet another year. We have an awesome group, it's going to be some serious fun. :-)
God Bless!!! :-)
[Reply]
chaase321 07:56 PM 09-05-2012
Yes! Finally starting...sorry y'all, it's gonna suck when I am standing on top at the end of the year!
[Reply]
shilala 12:33 PM 09-07-2012
I had given some thought to a "cigar for game day" pass when I was kicking this thing off, but I didn't have time to put it together before the season got going.
I'd be more than willing to seed the pass with a whole sh1t-tonne of smokes and get it on it's way if any of you guys are interested.
Simple rules, put a little more than you take, get it to the next guy immediately, no dicking around.
The whole point of this is for an awesome box of smokes to arrive at your house in time for you to pick some excellent smokes for the weekend. Think "B&M in a Box."

I will send the smokes in a travel humi in a box. It will be 100% first class. At the year's end I will pull my smokes (or not) and either leave the extra smokes to seed next year's pass or donate them to the troops.

I just want to gauge interest right now. I will lay out my ideas and rules more carefully if we have enough interest. I'd like to kick this off ASAP. I'm away from home right now and working (painfully) on an ipad at a coffee shop, so if someone would please pm our guys about this, I'd very much appreciate it. The time saved would likely allow me to get this down the road this week provided we get enough interest.

1. Shilala
[Reply]
chaase321 01:01 PM 09-07-2012
Got it taken care of Scott!
[Reply]
Coach Deg 01:13 PM 09-07-2012
So, only 3 takers on my bet!!!!! Guys these are for the troops!!!! I know my team is good, but it's only week 1.

Scott I'm in on the pass.
[Reply]
shilala 01:17 PM 09-07-2012
I had given some thought to a "cigar for game day" pass when I was kicking this thing off, but I didn't have time to put it together before the season got going.
I'd be more than willing to seed the pass with a whole sh1t-tonne of smokes and get it on it's way if any of you guys are interested.
Simple rules, put a little more than you take, get it to the next guy immediately, no dicking around.
The whole point of this is for an awesome box of smokes to arrive at your house in time for you to pick some excellent smokes for the weekend. Think "B&M in a Box."

I will send the smokes in a travel humi in a box. It will be 100% first class. At the year's end I will pull my smokes (or not) and either leave the extra smokes to seed next year's pass or donate them to the troops.

I just want to gauge interest right now. I will lay out my ideas and rules more carefully if we have enough interest. I'd like to kick this off ASAP. I'm away from home right now and working (painfully) on an ipad at a coffee shop, so if someone would please pm our guys about this, I'd very much appreciate it. The time saved would likely allow me to get this down the road this week provided we get enough interest.

1. Shilala
2. Coach
3. Cole
[Reply]
sofaman 11:07 AM 09-08-2012
So, only 3 takers on my bet!!!!! Guys these are for the troops!!!! I know my team is good, but it's only week 1.

Scott I'm in on the pass.
I will take that bet for a 5er of troop sticks:-)
[Reply]
Stephen 07:46 AM 09-09-2012
Originally Posted by shilala:

1. Shilala
2. Coach
3. Cole
4. Stephen
Why not? Might be able to snag a smoke or two that I've been curious about but haven't gotten my hands on yet.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 26
« First < 345 6715 > Last »
Up