Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 5
« First < 345
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Shuriken cutter
vinnydisilvio 05:53 PM 09-01-2011
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Thanks for enlightening all of us.
lol...i'm sorry if i come across as someone who thinks they know it all. that's not the intention.

Originally Posted by poker:
Its the same with lighters. Some prefer a soft flame, others a torch or ceder strip. Its not that one is better or worse, but just a personal preference just like cutters. Use what fits your budget and what works for you.
yeah, agreed poker, for sure. this also reminds me that i still feel like i need at least 1 punch (with threads on it to keep it secure, since i lost half of one once) and a V-cutter. i'd love to make my collection "complete".
[Reply]
nofeardiver 06:34 PM 09-02-2011
My mom always said don't knock it till you have tried it. I would try it once to see how it is looks kind of wild... The only thing that would concern me is if a kid got a hold of the and stuck his or her finger in hat or if an adult picked it or had it their pocket and acidently put their finger in it.ouch see un safe by just my opinion.
[Reply]
jjmitchem 09:20 PM 09-02-2011
I got a free one with an order of cigars. I tried it once and the end of my cigar was all torn up. The thing went right into the garbage.
[Reply]
vinnydisilvio 12:23 PM 09-03-2011
Originally Posted by jjmitchem:
I got a free one with an order of cigars. I tried it once and the end of my cigar was all torn up. The thing went right into the garbage.
yeah, i've heard that can happen too. did you turn the cutter or cigar once the cigar was inside? apparently when it first started coming out, some people were turning it and getting torn up cigars because it was designed to cut the cigar just by pushing the cigar in and then taking it out.

by the way, i love the Spurgeon quote on your sig. nice!
[Reply]
jjmitchem 12:40 PM 09-05-2011
Nope. Straight in and straight out. Ended up smoking a shaggy from the shaggy end

Yes, I love that quote too :-)
[Reply]
colinb913 01:24 PM 10-11-2011
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 01:26 PM 10-11-2011
Originally Posted by colinb913:
Posted via Mobile Device
:-)
[Reply]
T.G 01:33 PM 10-11-2011
Originally Posted by colinb913: