Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 5
« First < 345
All Cigar Discussion>Your Favorite B&M and Why.
Angry_Pirate 09:29 PM 08-07-2011
Carmacks in Noblesville, IN. Very friendly, good prices and selection!!
[Reply]
iamsolitary 12:34 PM 08-08-2011
Does anyone have any input on Cigar Source in Des Moines, IA? I just moved to Des Moines and happen to be living like 3 blocks from the place.
[Reply]
thechrisdotcom 12:36 PM 08-08-2011
Don't have many B&M's here in WA. I usually go to J&J in Seattle the most.

I think the smoking ban hurt the idea of people opening more B&Ms.
[Reply]
STEVE S 02:01 PM 08-08-2011
The Smoke Inn in Margate Fl. has an all cedar humidor, that is well stocked and keep in great condition. The staff is was knowledgeable, and the lougne is large,comfortable, clean, (Marc) has 7 large screen T.V.s with all the sports stations brought in. They have a large section of beers and wines for your enjoyment. If your in the area, This is a must see.
[Reply]
bruceolee 05:44 PM 08-08-2011
Used to be Tobacco world in Deerfield beach even though it was WAY out of my way to get there. Now:

Smoke Inn - St Lucie West, FL

Coffmans Tobacco - Stuart FL

Always nice and willing to answer any questions. Good atmosphere overall and great selection. Rarely ever do they overcharge and always have the hard to find stuff and they NEVER overcharge on those as well. :-)
[Reply]
zman 06:44 PM 08-08-2011
Digna Polanco (D.P.) in New York City. HAND ROLLED ONLY. He will custom roll a smoke while you wait. They treat you like Royalty. I bought a GREAT Churchill today for $4.50. Can't beat the quality for the price.

Z-Man
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
« First < 345
Up