Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 6
« First < 345 6 >
Sports>2010 NASCAR Thread
Starscream 09:02 AM 03-31-2010
Originally Posted by Gonesledn:
hmmmmm... next week Kenseth to flip Gordon in the air? lol
As long as it's entertaining. We have had a few moments of excitement this year with Edwards, but I think we could stand to see some more.

EDIT: No race this week, but we very well could see Kenseth flip Gordon in the air at the NASCAR drivers' kids Easter Egg Hunt.:-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 09:06 AM 03-31-2010
Does Kenseth have kids? Is he married?
[Reply]
Starscream 11:01 AM 03-31-2010
:-)
I don't know. I know Gordon is working on his second wife, has a baby girl, and a boy on the way. Kenseth I don't know.
[Reply]
elderboy02 11:22 AM 03-31-2010
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
I don't know. I know Gordon is working on his second wife, has a baby girl, and a boy on the way. Kenseth I don't know.
Gordon knocked Ingrid up again?
[Reply]
Starscream 07:11 AM 04-01-2010
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
Gordon knocked Ingrid up again?
It sure wasn't Brooke.:-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 07:17 AM 04-01-2010
I love when they sing the National Anthem b/c then the cameras show all the trophy wives the drivers have. I have not seen an ugly NASCAR wife yet.
[Reply]
Starscream 10:51 AM 04-01-2010
I love when they sing the National Anthem b/c then the cameras show all the trophy wives the drivers have. I have not seen an ugly NASCAR wife yet.
Check out Johnny Benson's wife. :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 11:30 AM 04-01-2010
Check out Johnny Benson's wife. :-)
I've never seen her. Johnny hasn't raced Sprint Cup in a coon's age. :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 08:14 PM 04-01-2010
I've never seen her. Johnny hasn't raced Sprint Cup in a coon's age. :-)
Let's just say she doesn't fit the NASCAR driver's wife mold.
[Reply]
Starscream 03:21 PM 04-21-2010
Talladega is almost upon us.

[Reply]
The Poet 03:40 PM 04-21-2010

Restrictor plates. Ugh.
[Reply]
elderboy02 09:47 PM 04-21-2010

I love watching 'Dega. I find it better than Daytona b/c Talladega is wider :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 10:00 PM 04-21-2010
I love watching 'Dega. I find it better than Daytona b/c Talladega is wider :-)
And faster.:-)

...and more country:-)
[Reply]
Starscream 06:29 AM 04-26-2010
At least JJ didn't win!:-)
With M. Waltrip not racing full time, I'm torn between Jr. and Gordon. I'm happy to see Gordon getting pissed off with JJ. About time someone is doing something about him.
[Reply]
elderboy02 06:34 AM 04-26-2010
At least JJ didn't win!:-)
With M. Waltrip not racing full time, I'm torn between Jr. and Gordon. I'm happy to see Gordon getting pissed off with JJ. About time someone is doing something about him.
I loved seeing Jimmie Johnson wreck. I cannot stand him winning all the time. He is so boring too.

I think Gordon needs to punt Jimmie into the wall at Richmond to show him that he isn't going to take his sh!t :-)
[Reply]
smokehouse 08:02 AM 04-26-2010
I loved seeing Jimmie Johnson wreck. I cannot stand him winning all the time. He is so boring too.

I think Gordon needs to punt Jimmie into the wall at Richmond to show him that he isn't going to take his sh!t :-)
I hope Gordon does too. That was not a class act for Jimmie to do that to Gordon. Totally uncalled for.
[Reply]
Starscream 09:05 AM 04-26-2010

Originally Posted by smokehouse:
I hope Gordon does too. That was not a class act for Jimmie to do that to Gordon. Totally uncalled for.
I'd like to see that as well, but Hendrick probably won't let that happen. That's the problem with teams in racing.
[Reply]
elderboy02 06:17 AM 05-10-2010
It was nice seeing Jimmie Johnson out of the race :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 07:12 AM 05-10-2010
It was nice seeing Jimmie Johnson out of the race :-)
:-):-):-):-)

But Gordon screwed himself out of another win. That was his race to lose, and he did so. He'll get there eventually this year.
[Reply]
elderboy02 07:38 AM 05-10-2010
:-):-):-):-)

But Gordon screwed himself out of another win. That was his race to lose, and he did so. He'll get there eventually this year.
Yeah, Gordon was so close again. He must have had his supermodel wife on his mind when he missed pit road :-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
« First < 345 6 >
Up