Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 29
« First < 345 6715 > Last »
Entertainment>Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2
VirtualSmitty 12:09 PM 11-11-2009
Originally Posted by JE3146:
Wow...

and do tell what amazing dedicated games that Xbox has bestowed upon us this year :-)

And if you say ODST, I'm blocking you.
Forza 3, the GTA4 add ons, Shadow Complex. Both systems have their own share of awesome exclusive games. And both have some killer titles on the horizon. I'm glad I have both. 360 does have much better online content though, much better selection of games in the 360 marketplace in general.

I beat the single player campaign last night. The story sucked, i'm still not sure what happened lol. It was short, took me less time than the first modern warfare to blow through. But it was a blast, tonight I move to multiplayer.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 03:58 PM 11-11-2009
Originally Posted by Cigargal:
Shortest damn playthrough in history-took 5 hrs
Did you play Halo 3? :-)
[Reply]
white_s2k 04:53 PM 11-11-2009
LOVE IT!!! Started playing yesterday and didn't put the controller down for 6 hours!! Level 24 right now. The new perks and deathstreaks are really nice. Took about 30 mins to get used to the "look" and feel of the game, but got it down.

Haven't even touched campaign mode yet.
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 05:15 PM 11-11-2009
playing online the rest of the night if anyone wants to join-

Guitarman07
[Reply]
Cigargal 06:23 PM 11-11-2009
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
Did you play Halo 3? :-)
Yes-but it took me a little longer to play through the first time.
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 09:44 PM 11-11-2009
The terrorism comes to Virgina level was hard-core to watch at first. IMO, that was the more controversial level.... took me back to 9-11.
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 11:25 PM 11-11-2009
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX:
The terrorism comes to Virgina level was hard-core to watch at first. IMO, that was the more controversial level.... took me back to 9-11.
im thinking that may have been the level "levels" they ask if you want to play in the beginning, gives you the biggest... WOW factor you could imagine, After playing some online play, I think I am just begging for some more campaign action... Brutal to say the least..
[Reply]
Jbailey 11:27 PM 11-11-2009
Just beat the campaign, very interesting.
[Reply]
JohnnyKay5 03:29 PM 11-12-2009
Just bought it... JohnnyKay5 on 360
[Reply]
DrDubzz 10:03 PM 11-13-2009
Just played and beat the campaign, pretty sweet. Took about 4.5-5 hours

now for a little multiplayer before bed

Visheau on PSN
[Reply]
JohnnyKay5 01:28 PM 11-14-2009
so far the campaign is pretty dumb.. alot of people shooting their own guys.. not realistic not a very good story line.. i'm kinda turned off by the new game.
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 04:46 PM 11-14-2009
Originally Posted by JohnnyKay5:
so far the campaign is pretty dumb.. alot of people shooting their own guys.. not realistic not a very good story line.. i'm kinda turned off by the new game.
SPOILER

There own guys.. that is one level, and mainly because the new concept of the game sense last takes on 2 different squad like people. ( and with the "boss" so to say that ends the game its a great lead up to what he started) its a great quote to me... " If he lives, This will be his biggest victory, because the people will only hear HIS side of what happened." pretty epic game play, Be sure to finish it before ya got any bad rap on it :-) and BE sure to try it on Veteran haha, WOW! talk about brutal during the first 15 minutes of gameplay :-)
[Reply]
JohnnyKay5 05:04 PM 11-14-2009
Originally Posted by Guitarman-S.T-:
SPOILER

There own guys.. that is one level, and mainly because the new concept of the game sense last takes on 2 different squad like people. ( and with the "boss" so to say that ends the game its a great lead up to what he started) its a great quote to me... " If he lives, This will be his biggest victory, because the people will only hear HIS side of what happened." pretty epic game play, Be sure to finish it before ya got any bad rap on it :-) and BE sure to try it on Veteran haha, WOW! talk about brutal during the first 15 minutes of gameplay :-)

Spoiler? i didnt say anything about the end of the game..

Its your typical 500000 guys vs you.. this game is modeled exactly after the first one.. so far a waste of money (campaign wise)
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 05:39 PM 11-14-2009

Its your typical 500000 guys vs you.. this game is modeled exactly after the first one.. so far a waste of money (campaign wise)
No haha i ment MY post was :-)
I still love ya bud, No worries :-)
[Reply]
ucla695 05:46 PM 11-14-2009

I've never really cared for the campaigns in the last 3 CODs. For me, the best part is the Multiplayer!!
[Reply]
BORIStheBLADE 05:55 PM 11-14-2009
I finished the campain on regular and I am about 25% through Spec op.

I think the first COD MW campain was a little better than this one.
[Reply]
JohnnyKay5 06:33 PM 11-14-2009
Originally Posted by Guitarman-S.T-:
No haha i ment MY post was :-)
I still love ya bud, No worries :-)
ahh fair enough.. high five
[Reply]
JE3146 06:45 PM 11-14-2009
Originally Posted by VirtualSmitty:
Forza 3, the GTA4 add ons, Shadow Complex. Both systems have their own share of awesome exclusive games. And both have some killer titles on the horizon. I'm glad I have both. 360 does have much better online content though, much better selection of games in the 360 marketplace in general.

I beat the single player campaign last night. The story sucked, i'm still not sure what happened lol. It was short, took me less time than the first modern warfare to blow through. But it was a blast, tonight I move to multiplayer.
I have both as well :-)

But face it.. the 360 lineup this year sucked.
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 06:58 PM 11-14-2009
Originally Posted by JE3146:
I have both as well :-)

But face it.. the 360 lineup this year sucked.
No it didn't. Depends what you like :-)

I unlocked the double barreled sawed off shotgun. Those akimbo are sick!
[Reply]
JohnnyKay5 08:16 PM 11-14-2009
Just beat it.. definitely a short game but good ending..
[Reply]
Page 5 of 29
« First < 345 6715 > Last »
Up