Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 7
« First < 345 67 >
All Cigar Discussion>Connecticut Wrap's
SmoknTaz 01:16 AM 10-04-2009
Originally Posted by Red:
you canasians have unknown sources of meat!!! thats a whole new sticky tho
Not me bro, I like real chicken! Churches all the way!
PV1191 01:17 AM 10-04-2009
you canasians have unknown sources of meat!!! thats a whole new sticky tho
Do I need lock up my pets?
SmoknTaz 01:19 AM 10-04-2009
Originally Posted by PV1191:
Do I need lock up my pets?
Do you have a dog? Woof!
PV1191 01:21 AM 10-04-2009
Originally Posted by SmoknTaz:
Do you have a dog? Woof!

Yes! and one just lost an eye in an unfortunate rose bush accident. Want some fresh meat?
itsme_timd 01:43 AM 10-04-2009
Red, you have no idea what you are talking about.

If you think you know so much about sandwiches I'd like to send you some for a blind review. It will be a mix of sandwiches from Subway, Quizno's and Firehouse.

I'll send you 10 sandwiches and if you get more than HALF right then I'll know you know your stuff.

Oh, and to make sure you don't cheat I'm going to cut the crusts off before I send them to you.
PV1191 02:07 AM 10-04-2009
Originally Posted by itsme_timd:

If you think you know so much about sandwiches I'd like to send you some for a blind review. It will be a mix of sandwiches from Subway, Quizno's and Firehouse.

I'll send you 10 sandwiches and if you get more than HALF right then I'll know you know your stuff.

Oh, and to make sure you don't cheat I'm going to cut the crusts off before I send them to you.
Don't listen to him Red. You might SHART after one of those sandwiches. Keep flying the chicken flag Bro!
NCRadioMan 05:39 AM 10-04-2009
Originally Posted by PV1191:
Sooooo....I'm confused............in your opinion does the wrapper make a difference?....or does it all taste like chicken?
Yes, the wrapper can make a slight difference in taste (50rg and under) but not strength. And for the record, I don' think the 601 green isn't that spicy as compared to the corojo Red 601. A little more rich with the oscuro than anything. It's that subjective and taste thing. That's just my opinion after being in the industry for 3 years.

Sorry to interrupt your very informative sandwich/chicken banter. :-)
Red 08:31 AM 10-04-2009
s
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan:
Yes, the wrapper can make a slight difference in taste (50rg and under) but not strength. And for the record, I don' think the 601 green isn't that spicy as compared to the corojo Red 601. A little more rich with the oscuro than anything. It's that subjective and taste thing. That's just my opinion after being in the industry for 3 years.

Sorry to interrupt your very informative sandwich/chicken banter. :-)
Ohhhhhhhh three years in "the industry" I bow down to your status and long jevity . I'm just a noob that is suckered by "the industry". If your part of the game you must be more intelligent and advanced than me...just a regular ol everyday stupid consumer
Red 08:34 AM 10-04-2009
Originally Posted by itsme_timd:

Are you going to number the crusts and send the crust in a separate envelope so I can tell what they are afterwords?
Paint 08:44 AM 10-04-2009
I like cigars and the 601's rock.I like em all.
Red 08:46 AM 10-04-2009
Originally Posted by Paint:
I like cigars and the 601's rock.I like em all.
why wouldnt yah..they all taste the exact same, unless they are robusto ?
Paint 09:13 AM 10-04-2009
why wouldnt yah..they all taste the exact same, unless they are robusto ?
Yes i forgot,my bad.I have been in the consumer end of cigars for about 8 years ,so please excuse my ignorance.:-)
Red 09:39 AM 10-04-2009
Originally Posted by Paint:
Yes i forgot,my bad.I have been in the consumer end of cigars for about 8 years ,so please excuse my ignorance.:-)
noob! but with that kind of conviction you couldnt possibly be wrong...i think ive heard that somewhere before...:-):-)
VirtualSmitty 09:59 AM 10-04-2009
noob! but with that kind of conviction you couldnt possibly be wrong...i think ive heard that somewhere before...:-):-)
I like the way you have continued to bump your own thread and the mature way in which it has developed. Tark may say your not a newbie but you sure act like one. If you have nothing to learn about our hobby and have all the answers, why even bother to come here?

Look, no one is saying the wrapper doesn't matter. Neither Greg nor I implied that wrapper doesn't matter. It plays a part in the blend for sure and changing it does have an effect on the taste. But when talking about thick RG cigars the change is much more subtle because of the size and isn't as drastic as what you are saying. Maybe the filler in the 601s is tweaked across the line, I don't know honestly, but if you take the same filler blend and stick a different wrapper on it the changes aren't going to be very significant.

Why do you think so many people here start shifting to smaller RG cigars? It couldn't possibly be because you taste more of the wrappers flavor could it!? :-):-)

Feel free to continue your sandwich banter now :-)
Red 10:02 AM 10-04-2009
Originally Posted by VirtualSmitty:
I like the way you have continued to bump your own thread and the mature way in which it has developed. Tark may say your not a newbie but you sure act like one. If you have nothing to learn about our hobby and have all the answers, why even bother to come here?

Look, no one is saying the wrapper doesn't matter. Neither Greg nor I implied that wrapper doesn't matter. It plays a part in the blend for sure and changing it does have an effect on the taste. But when talking about thick RG cigars the change is much more subtle because of the size and isn't as drastic as what you are saying. Maybe the filler in the 601s is tweaked across the line, I don't know honestly, but if you take the same filler blend and stick a different wrapper on it the changes aren't going to be very significant.

Why do you think so many people here start shifting to smaller RG cigars? It couldn't possibly be because you taste more of the wrappers flavor could it!? :-):-)

Feel free to continue your sandwich banter now :-)
im going to need a sandwich and blanket before i sit down and read this..sounds long and serious :-):-)
VirtualSmitty 10:04 AM 10-04-2009
im going to need a sandwich and blanket before i sit down and read this..sounds long and serious :-):-)
Is seven lines of writing too much for you to follow there Red? I can cook up a simplified version of it for ya.
Red 10:06 AM 10-04-2009
Is seven lines of writing too much for you to follow there Red? I can cook up a simplified version of it for ya.
im just a noob to reading..i JUST read good night moon for the first time yesterday
VirtualSmitty 10:10 AM 10-04-2009
im just a noob to reading..i JUST read good night moon for the first time yesterday
Okay, well you go get your blanket and sandwich and when you have something intelligent to say revisit this thread. Until then stfu please...I think i've heard that somewhere before...:-):-)
Red 10:11 AM 10-04-2009
Okay, well you go get your blanket and sandwich and when you have something intelligent to say revisit this thread. Until then stfu please...I think i've heard that somewhere before...:-):-)
haha! nice...
elderboy02 10:42 AM 10-04-2009
STFU Red :-)
Page 5 of 7
« First < 345 67 >
Up