Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 41
« First < 345 6715 > Last »
Sports>Official SEC Football Thread 2009
ir13 12:43 PM 09-04-2009
Originally Posted by rizzle:

Got another convert on our hands. :-) There's still room on the bandwagon for a few more of you guys.

Not a chance of me converting, I just dont like the Gaytors that much.
Mark C 06:32 AM 09-05-2009
Originally Posted by rizzle:
Got another convert on our hands. :-) There's still room on the bandwagon for a few more of you guys.
Better jump ship while ya can before that band wagon runs into a wall tonight :-)
Powers 08:40 AM 09-05-2009
oh uh! ACC intruder! :-)

i have a feeling VT is overrated again
Smokin Gator 07:09 PM 09-05-2009
I fully understand the difference between D-1 and D-2... but DANG my Gators look loaded!!!
G G 07:11 PM 09-05-2009
Well my team falls to the OSU.:-)
Smokin Gator 07:15 PM 09-05-2009
Originally Posted by ggainey:
They just didn't seem to be able to get it going after that first drive.
ir13 07:16 PM 09-05-2009
Originally Posted by ggainey:
:-)
Smokin Gator 07:18 PM 09-05-2009
Originally Posted by ir13:
Come on now... be a SEC supporter!!!
ir13 08:40 PM 09-05-2009
Originally Posted by Smokin Gator:
Come on now... be a SEC supporter!!!
I am an SEC supporter, but not when my Gamecocks have to play em next week :-)
Powers 09:22 PM 09-05-2009
if i were u joey i would have wanted georgia to win.....no chance in h*lll they lose two in a row
G G 05:55 AM 09-06-2009
Originally Posted by UFPowersmoker320:
if i were u joey i would have wanted georgia to win.....no chance in h*lll they lose two in a row
longknocker 07:09 AM 09-06-2009
Originally Posted by Mark C:
Better jump ship while ya can before that band wagon runs into a wall tonight :-)
What were you saying, Mark?????:-) Great game, though, Bro! Exciting Down to the wire! Roll, Tide!:-)
G G 08:05 AM 09-06-2009
I used to be ok with the gamecocks till Spurrier became the coach.:-)
Mark C 12:57 PM 09-06-2009
Originally Posted by longknocker:
What were you saying, Mark?????:-) Great game, though, Bro! Exciting Down to the wire! Roll, Tide!:-)
Yeah it was a good game. To be honest, I wasn't really expecting a win, but I was hoping it would be close enough to be entertaining. Looked like an even match until the last 5-10 min of the game.

Gotta say I like to see teams with enough balls for a challenging season opener instead of playing a cupcake high school team like Charleston Southern :-)

On another note, I'd like to know who decided Atlanta was a 'neutral site' and 'home game' for VT. Tuscaloosa -> Atlanta = 200 mi, Blacksburg -> Atlanta = 400 mi. Someone needs to read a map next time.
longknocker 04:06 PM 09-06-2009
Yeah it was a good game. To be honest, I wasn't really expecting a win, but I was hoping it would be close enough to be entertaining. Looked like an even match until the last 5-10 min of the game.

Gotta say I like to see teams with enough balls for a challenging season opener instead of playing a cupcake high school team like Charleston Southern :-)

On another note, I'd like to know who decided Atlanta was a 'neutral site' and 'home game' for VT. Tuscaloosa -> Atlanta = 200 mi, Blacksburg -> Atlanta = 400 mi. Someone needs to read a map next time.
Good Points!:-) I would rather play a tough team like VT first game to see how we measure up. "Cupcake teams" don't reveal anything. Good luck in the rest of your games, Brother!:-)
TheManWithNoName 05:31 PM 09-06-2009
Go Gators, and Go SEC! :-)
cle_smoker 05:37 PM 09-06-2009
Not a great game for Ole Miss today. They play like that against an SEC opponent and it's game over early.
TheManWithNoName 05:45 PM 09-06-2009
+1 for the Hitler video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXNU2seVCwQ:-)
GoldnGT 08:19 AM 09-08-2009

Very good game! We had a really good time at the game, and my seats were over in the VT section. All but 1 of the VT fans around me were nice. The game was close and really fun to watch.

As far as the closeness I can see whatcha mean. it is a bit closer, but since its in the heart of Bulldog country, they see it as a neutral site. Not a lot of GA residents are going to be bama fans. :-)
Tidefan73 09:30 AM 09-08-2009
I'm sorry, I can't hear you...Mark Ingram was making too much noise blowing up your 'great' defense.

Roll Tide!!!
Page 5 of 41
« First < 345 6715 > Last »
Up