Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 5
« First < 345
General Discussion>Disc Golf
mahtofire14 04:56 PM 02-25-2013
Darn, I just bought the new Latitude 64 tourney bag, and just sold my Innova Competition bag. Have a smaller Discraft bag also but a little too small for what you are looking for. Ebay is a good place to look also if none of the brothers here have any.
[Reply]
Robulous78 05:01 PM 02-25-2013
Thanks Pete... darn timing... perhaps ya know of a backpack style rig that is cheap? the ones i see on the bay are 35 dollars for the straps alone... let alone the bag...
[Reply]
dwoodward 05:12 PM 02-25-2013
I'm not too serious about disc golf but play it two or three times a month in the summer, we have a great course here locally which the "pro circuit" plays normally once each summer. It's pretty tough but a great way to kill some time and get off the couch lol.
[Reply]
riverdawg 06:03 PM 02-25-2013
Originally Posted by Robulous78:
Thanks Pete... darn timing... perhaps ya know of a backpack style rig that is cheap? the ones i see on the bay are 35 dollars for the straps alone... let alone the bag...
Gonna be hard to find a cheap backpackbag Rob. I've got a Revolution backpack that I love and there area buttload of backpack models out there. Just keep your eyes skinned for a used one and it'll turn up. Some folks change bags like they were shirts.
[Reply]
riverdawg 06:07 PM 02-25-2013
And watch ebay and craigslist ball golf as well. The backpack straps were originally robbed from ball golf bags and can easily be adapted to any disc bag with two rings. I'll keep my eyes out too.
[Reply]
mahtofire14 06:47 PM 02-25-2013
Rob you can buy backpack straps by themselves and switch them out with bags that have attachments to them fyi
[Reply]
riverdawg 07:02 AM 03-11-2013
Great Sunday afternoon club round yesterday. 34 showed up for a "Californication" round at a 22 hole private layout. Big fun!!! I don't know how commonly this is done elsewhere. We've been doing it for four or five years for our Sunday get togethers. Set up "pro" and "am" divisions and everyone plays "cali". Always ends up being our best attended events and just a whole lot of fun.:-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
« First < 345
Up