Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 5
« First < 345
General Discussion>Michael Jackson heart attack?
icehog3 02:46 PM 06-27-2009
Originally Posted by The Poet:
sometimes it's ok not to post
sometimes . . . . .
Yet you just can't help yourself........
[Reply]
Starscream 06:02 PM 06-27-2009
Serious question (this is not meant to be funny):
Is he going to be buried or put into the cryogenic chamber that he supposedly bought back in the 80s? Anyone heard anything about funeral arrangements?
[Reply]
hotreds 07:56 PM 07-01-2009
"This is going to really irritate some people, which I will enjoy doing. Michael Jackson's success paralleled the rebound of the United States under Ronaldus Magnus in the eighties. He flourished under Ronald Reagan, languished under Clinton-Bush, and died under Obama." -Rush
[Reply]
shilala 08:33 PM 07-01-2009
Originally Posted by hotreds:
"This is going to really irritate some people, which I will enjoy doing. Michael Jackson's success paralleled the rebound of the United States under Ronaldus Magnus in the eighties. He flourished under Ronald Reagan, languished under Clinton-Bush, and died under Obama." -Rush
Rush already has his own stream of jokes. I don't think it's gonna matter if he dies.
[Reply]
joetownhound 09:59 PM 07-01-2009
:-)
Originally Posted by shilala:
Rush already has his own stream of jokes. I don't think it's gonna matter if he dies.

[Reply]
Wolfgang 10:03 PM 07-01-2009
"Cardiac Arrest" Hollywood medical PC for drug overdose
[Reply]
BlackDog 06:39 PM 07-06-2009
To: CNN

Re: Your broadcasting

For Pete's sake, Michael Jackson did not rise again on the third day. How about reporting some real news?

[Reply]
floydpink 07:21 PM 07-06-2009
Originally Posted by BlackDog:
To: CNN

Re: Your broadcasting

For Pete's sake, Michael Jackson did not rise again on the third day. How about reporting some real news?

It's so bad, they ran a report on Michael's old monkey, bubbles, and how he is languishing in a monkey rescue out on the sticks of Florida.
[Reply]
icehog3 09:25 PM 07-08-2009
Originally Posted by Yahoo Sports:
As Mariners slugger Ken Griffey Jr.(notes) strolled to the plate for his first at-bat Tuesday night, the sound system at Safeco Field grooved to Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean."

Griffey's apparent tribute to the King of Pop, who was memorialized Tuesday, extended beyond the sonic. Close inspection of Griff Jr.'s grip on the bat showed a bare left hand and a white batting glove worn on his right.

Griffey usually wears dark blue gloves on both hands.
Thought this was kinda cool.
[Reply]
BlackDog 01:14 PM 07-09-2009
MJ is not really dead. He pulled off his supposed death so he could avoid all the hassles around his vast indebtedness. He is really in a Burger King in Traverse City, MI, drinking coffee with Elvis. :-)
[Reply]
Jbailey 01:18 PM 07-09-2009
MJ is not really dead. He pulled off his supposed death so he could avoid all the hassles around his vast indebtedness. He is really in a Burger King in Traverse City, MI, drinking coffee with Elvis. :-)
Really? I'll be right back.
[Reply]
mithrilG60 01:56 PM 07-09-2009
On some level that really wouldn't surprise me too much. Regardless of whatever your personal opinions of Jackson, the pressure of living under such a media bubble must be intense. I'm sure the idea of becoming totally anonymous must hold a lot of appeal for celebs, especially for people like Jackson who received mainly negative attention.

He could be the best Michael Jackson imitator ever! :-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
« First < 345
Up