Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 28
« First < 345 6715 > Last »
Entertainment>Walking Dead Season 3
kelmac07 08:06 PM 10-21-2012
Another fine episode...a little slower than the season premiere, but still good nonetheless. :-)
[Reply]
TJarv 09:48 PM 10-21-2012
Rick is definitely no longer a push over
[Reply]
longknocker 03:59 AM 10-22-2012
So Now Dish Reaches A Multi-Year Agreement With AMC & The Series Is Back On!:-) (After I Buy The Season On i-Tunes:-)) Oh, Well, Now I Can Watch Any Episode I Want, Anytime.:-)
[Reply]
irratebass 04:06 AM 10-22-2012
Originally Posted by longknocker:
So Now Dish Reaches A Multi-Year Agreement With AMC & The Series Is Back On!:-) (After I Buy The Season On i-Tunes:-)) Oh, Well, Now I Can Watch Any Episode I Want, Anytime.:-)
Congrats Greg!!!

Holy Sh!t what an episode, I literally had to exhale when the commercial came on after Ricked iced Tomas and sent Andrew out on his own.

Little Carl I think is going to grow up to be badass....just like his ol' man eh?

SPOILER

Anyone who read the comic think the actor playing Tomas could have easily played the "villian" they encounter from the other "society" (He was the one who kept the little girl zombie and raped her...if that helps your memory) just put an eyepatch on him and done.

END SPOILER
[Reply]
massphatness 06:24 AM 10-22-2012
"Yeah, I get it. Sh!t happens."

Giant fist pumps and "hell yeahs!" in the Stolo household after that scene.
[Reply]
irratebass 06:48 AM 10-22-2012
Originally Posted by massphatness:

+1 yep I agree :-)
[Reply]
chaase321 06:56 AM 10-22-2012

Same here, I was like, it's about freaking time he just does it. BadAZZ meter just went up!
[Reply]
irratebass 07:34 AM 10-22-2012
Originally Posted by chaase321:
Same here, I was like, it's about freaking time he just does it. BadAZZ meter just went up!
How about his blowoff to his wife, COLD man, but she so deserves it.
[Reply]
jonumberone 07:46 AM 10-22-2012
I'm enjoying this season overall.
Anybody else think that the clearing of the prison is too easy?
I know that Herschel was bit, and so was Tiny, but for me, the numbers just aren't there.
I expected it to be more overrun, like the school where Shane killed Otis.

I liked when Rick killed Tomas, but I thought he was going to put one behind his ear before he opened the double doors.
I guess that's the Italian in me. :-)
IMO, keeping the two other inmates alive is a liability.
I'm sure they will have to be dealt with in the future.
[Reply]
chaase321 07:48 AM 10-22-2012
Originally Posted by irratebass:
How about his blowoff to his wife, COLD man, but she so deserves it.
Yeah, my wife was like, why is he being a D!ck, and I just looked at her, and she was like, oh ok, now I guess I could see it. lol :-)
[Reply]
massphatness 08:04 AM 10-22-2012
Originally Posted by jonumberone:
Anybody else think that the clearing of the prison is too easy?
I know that Herschel was bit, and so was Tiny, but for me, the numbers just aren't there.
I expected it to be more overrun, like the school where Shane killed Otis.
I had the same thought, Dom, but seeing the prisoners in the newly cleared cell block that had been cuffed & put down execution style is the show's way of dealing with that plot hole maybe?
[Reply]
maninblack 08:28 AM 10-22-2012
Damn this just keeps getting better and better! Time to bring in the Governor character now. Anxious to see how that story unfolds.
[Reply]
CRIMPS 08:46 AM 10-22-2012

Another +1. That was awesome!!!

The wife thing... I don't remember season 2 ending with him being pissed off at her. Maybe I need to watch the last episode again. I just thought this season picked up with a completely different relationship than how season 2 ended.
[Reply]
chaase321 08:53 AM 10-22-2012
Originally Posted by CRIMPS:
Another +1. That was awesome!!!

The wife thing... I don't remember season 2 ending with him being pissed off at her. Maybe I need to watch the last episode again. I just thought this season picked up with a completely different relationship than how season 2 ended.
Well, it didn't necessarily end with him being pissed at her, but I'm sure he wasn't happy about all that happened with Shane. Also, there was at least 5-6 months between the two seasons...so, my take is, maybe we will find out more that happened in that span during the next few episodes....
[Reply]
Powers 09:30 AM 10-22-2012
Fabulous episode!

A bar in town shows the episodes on a projector screen and this week there was about 30 or so folks. The two biggest reactions from the crowd was when Rick iced the inmate w/a machete to the head and when Lori seemingly got bit by Hershel.

Anybody else catch a glimpse of Merle in the sneak peak for the next episode??
[Reply]
maninblack 09:38 AM 10-22-2012
I saw that. Was wondering when he'd make his comeback.
[Reply]
irratebass 09:49 AM 10-22-2012
Now the question is will Darryl leave Rick and them or will he fight his brother?

I personally think Darryl will fight Merle and Merle will try to brainwash him to regroup with him and overtake Rick.
[Reply]
chaase321 10:47 AM 10-22-2012
Originally Posted by irratebass:
Now the question is will Darryl leave Rick and them or will he fight his brother?

I personally think Darryl will fight Merle and Merle will try to brainwash him to regroup with him and overtake Rick.
I think if it was last season Darryl would have totally left...this season, he seems to have Rick's back. My prediction...Merle is with the blonde (Angela?) and the new girl with the two armless walkers.
[Reply]
maninblack 10:49 AM 10-22-2012
Merle is no walker. He has a knife or a sword attached to his stump, IIRC.
[Reply]
CRIMPS 10:58 AM 10-22-2012
I bet it was Merle that was watching Carol from the trees. Carol was practicing the C-Section on one of the walkers.

Merle is back, baby!!! We need more knife prosthetics...
[Reply]
Page 5 of 28
« First < 345 6715 > Last »
Up