Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 5
« First < 345
Sports>Masters 2010
ChicagoWhiteSox 04:46 PM 04-11-2010
Originally Posted by Cigary:
He is brutally honest and pretty accurate which irritated a lot of professionals but I'd rather hear honest broadcasting than listen to the brown nosers that are commentating now. This is why golf "appears" to a lot of non golfers as a very elitist or boring sport. We all have our likes and dislikes but it's all about making the sport something better.
Johnny tells the obvious, which gets old very very quick. To me, he is very elitist by the way he rips players up. Odd how I don't remember him ever giving any criticism to Tiger:-)
[Reply]
Cigary 04:46 PM 04-11-2010
A 2 shot cushion should be enough but as we all know all it takes is one bad shot. Play conservative on 18 Phil and just hit it solid...oh niiiiiiceeeeeee! This tournament is ovah!! Nicely done Phil...San Diego is proud of you!
[Reply]
Kreth 04:50 PM 04-11-2010
Yep, congrats to Lefty. Beautiful approach into 18. Don't think even I could blow a 2-shot lead from there. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 04:51 PM 04-11-2010
PHIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-)
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 10:28 PM 04-11-2010
What a great tournament... I love me some Phil! Three Green Jackets is some pretty tall company.

Anthony Kim is great and will be a force to be reckoned with. Glad to see Freddie Couples and Tom Watson finish well. Tiger provided some real drama... on the golf course for a change.

One of my favorite Masters.
[Reply]
longknocker 03:44 AM 04-12-2010
Awesome Tournament!:-) For Phil To Pull That Shot Off On 13 Between The Trees & To Drain That Last Putt On 18 For Birdie, It Was "Destiny"!:-)
[Reply]
GreekGodX 03:57 AM 04-12-2010
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Awesome Tournament!:-) For Phil To Pull That Shot Off On 13 Between The Trees & To Drain That Last Putt On 18 For Birdie, It Was "Destiny"!:-)
I thought that pine needle that landed in front of his putt was going to be his "destiny". I'm glad that didn't turn out to foreshadow the rest of his round.
[Reply]
Kreth 06:16 AM 04-12-2010
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
I thought that pine needle that landed in front of his putt was going to be his "destiny". I'm glad that didn't turn out to foreshadow the rest of his round.
That was a tough break, but he turned it around. Glad to see him get a big win after everything he's been through with his family.
Anthony Kim looked pretty impressive too the way he charged up the leaderboard on the back 9. I think he's gonna have a solid year.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
The Poet 02:28 PM 04-12-2010
Congratulations to Lefty - glad to see he didn't blow it in another "Tin Cup" moment. And I'm not too surprised that Tiger didn't make a charge, considering how often he's changed the grip on his putter.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
« First < 345
Up