Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 6
« First < 345 6 >
Sports>College Football 2014
icehog3 11:32 PM 01-01-2015
Not much better in the wide world of sports than seeing the FSU Semiholes get humiliated. Better than blueberry pie with vanilla bean ice cream. :-)

Congrats to the Ducks and Bucks.

Good riddance to Winston, hope the Packers draft him. :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 05:20 AM 01-02-2015
Originally Posted by E.J.:
Alabama better start getting off the field on 3rd down...,
Didn't Happen, Brother. Ohio State Outplayed Us All Around. Our Same Glaring Weakness In The Pass Coverage Killed Us Again.:-) Go Ducks!!!:-)
[Reply]
jhedrick83 09:31 AM 01-02-2015
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Not much better in the wide world of sports than seeing the FSU Semiholes get humiliated. Better than blueberry pie with vanilla bean ice cream. :-)

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/9E0...Otl2IQxxRXCkKM
[Reply]
OLS 09:37 AM 01-02-2015
I think it was good to see the entire SEC basically get humbled. It is good for college football.
Was it good for ME? Not really, I had tempered expectations for the LSU team when it was time to
play football this late summer and there was still no blue-chip QB in town. How is it LSU always has such
picked-over QBs? Must be the Les Miles syndrome. Recruits well, seems to use talent poorly. Kind of like
Josh Pastner at Memphis Basketball. I'd say better luck next year, but I predict more of the same.
Congrats to all the "other than SEC" teams out there. Nice work.
[Reply]
jhedrick83 09:45 AM 01-02-2015
Originally Posted by OLS:
I think it was good to see the entire SEC basically get humbled. It is good for college football.
Was it good for ME? Not really, I had tempered expectations for the LSU team when it was time to
play football this late summer and there was still no blue-chip QB in town. How is it LSU always has such
picked-over QBs? Must be the Les Miles syndrome. Recruits well, seems to use talent poorly. Kind of like
Josh Pastner at Memphis Basketball. I'd say better luck next year, but I predict more of the same.
Congrats to all the "other than SEC" teams out there. Nice work.
Yeah, so far a really poor showing by the SEC, especially the west, save Arkansas. Hopefully it won't be more of the same for Tennessee today.
[Reply]
icehog3 10:57 AM 01-02-2015
Originally Posted by jhedrick83:
https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/9E0...Otl2IQxxRXCkKM
:-)
[Reply]
Remo 11:01 AM 01-02-2015
I think Winston is a tool, and FSU is classless by the way that most of their players left the field without shaking hands, Winston at least congratulated Oregon and stuck around, this was a classless act on Oregon's part also…and Oregon athletics is not clean by any means when it comes to rape and assault allegations..LaMichael James, LaGarrett Blount, half the hoops team :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 11:04 AM 01-02-2015
Regardless, I am still basking in the afterglow of FSU being routed. :-)
[Reply]
Remo 11:05 AM 01-02-2015
Regardless, I am still basking in the afterglow of FSU being routed. :-)
Yup, that is a good thing :-)
[Reply]
Remo 11:06 AM 01-02-2015
Now, who do I root for? Pac 12 Oregon or OSU because I like Urban Meyer for putting Utah football on the map…..Hmmmmm
[Reply]
Tio Gato 03:10 AM 01-03-2015
As an insane member of Gator Nation, I'd like to see the Ducks whip Urban Liar's Buckeye butt.:-)
[Reply]
CigarNut 09:13 PM 01-03-2015
My son won a ticket to the National Championship game -- I think as part of the Taco Bell "The Live Más Student Section". He is so excited! The "free" ticket is not cheap as airfare on short notice is really high, but he does not care. What a great experience this will be for him!
[Reply]
icehog3 12:30 AM 01-04-2015
Very cool, Michael! :-)
[Reply]
jhedrick83 06:51 AM 01-04-2015
That's awesome! I hope he has a blast!
[Reply]
longknocker 07:07 AM 01-04-2015
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
My son won a ticket to the National Championship game -- I think as part of the Taco Bell "The Live Más Student Section". He is so excited! The "free" ticket is not cheap as airfare on short notice is really high, but he does not care. What a great experience this will be for him!
Awesome, Michael!:-) Go "Ducks"!:-)
[Reply]
E.J. 08:17 AM 01-04-2015
Excellent, Michael. Will be a very cool experience for him.
[Reply]
CigarNut 06:44 PM 01-12-2015
Ducks Score at 12: 21 in the 1st!
[Reply]
Stevez 07:55 PM 01-12-2015
Man, the way Oregon whipped FSU, I thought they couldn't be beat, but Ohio State is looking damn good. That quarterback for OU can really whip that ball and when he does looks like he is only using half strength. Good game.
[Reply]
Stephen 06:17 AM 01-13-2015

If they did, he'd probably turn into at least a serviceable NFL quarterback, and the Bears?

Image :-)
[Reply]
Stephen 06:28 AM 01-13-2015
Originally Posted by Stevez:
Man, the way Oregon whipped FSU, I thought they couldn't be beat, but Ohio State is looking damn good. That quarterback for OU can really whip that ball and when he does looks like he is only using half strength. Good game.
It was only a five point game halfway through the third, and then turnovers completely did FSU in. Same thing could've easily happened to tOSU last night (with four turnovers of their own) but Oregon was only able to generate seven points off of turnovers.

Oregon's offense was barely on the field the second half because they couldn't stop the Buckeyes running game.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
« First < 345 6 >
Up