Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 6
« First < 345 6 >
All Cigar Discussion>How long would your cigars last during a zombie apocalypse?
spectrrr 10:47 PM 04-22-2010
Darrell is a CC smoker... this conversation could get real ugly real fast....

So how about 'dem Zombies? :-)
[Reply]
wolfandwhisky 11:05 PM 04-22-2010
Maybe it would be best to set up a self-sustaining operation on some small island... you know, a place surrounded by water so that the zombies couldn't get there, and that you could grow fruits and veggies - maybe have some cattle - and keep guard of a non-zombified cigar roller.

Man the coast and you'd be fine.
[Reply]
bvilchez 11:22 PM 04-22-2010
A few months.....but I need to get more ammo for sure
[Reply]
JE3146 11:36 PM 04-22-2010
Originally Posted by wolfandwhisky:
Maybe it would be best to set up a self-sustaining operation on some small island... you know, a place surrounded by water so that the zombies couldn't get there, and that you could grow fruits and veggies - maybe have some cattle - and keep guard of a non-zombified cigar roller.

Man the coast and you'd be fine.
That's assuming they swim.. :-)
[Reply]
Dooge 11:48 PM 04-22-2010
Beat me to it, good friend.

in World War Z they're able to walk under water and i think in a couple of either romaro remakes or his canon movies, they were able to function under water. Granted, they would come out not so pleasant at the other end... even more freaky lookin'
[Reply]
wolfandwhisky 11:53 PM 04-22-2010
Originally Posted by Dooge:
Beat me to it, good friend.

in World War Z they're able to walk under water and i think in a couple of either romaro remakes or his canon movies, they were able to function under water. Granted, they would come out not so pleasant at the other end... even more freaky lookin'
Maybe - but I still think Casa Fuente would be a good place to hunker down. :-)
[Reply]
spectrrr 11:55 PM 04-22-2010
Sharks n fish might eat some of them on the way.. and they have to have a reason to walk into the water... if it's an island far enough out on the coast, it would kind of be **** luck for them to find it vs. keep walking across the ocean (at which point the depth pressure would get them)..... hell, if the island is far enough off the coast, depth pressure would get them either way before they could get to you!
[Reply]
icehog3 11:56 PM 04-22-2010
Originally Posted by spectrrr:
Sharks n fish might eat some of them on the way.. and they have to have a reason to walk into the water... if it's an island far enough out on the coast, it would kind of be **** luck for them to find it vs. keep walking across the ocean (at which point the depth pressure would get them)..... hell, if the island is far enough off the coast, depth pressure would get them either way before they could get to you!
Wouldn't there be zombie sharks then?

Oh, man...would we ever be ****ed! :-)
[Reply]
wolfandwhisky 11:58 PM 04-22-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Wouldn't there be zombie sharks then?

Oh, man...would we ever be ****ed! :-)
only if they had "laser beams" attached to their friggin foreheads! :-):-)

[Reply]
Dooge 11:59 PM 04-22-2010
zombie sharks..... hmmm. you may be onto something there. Better hope the Resident Evil writer doesn't read this board...
[Reply]
icehog3 12:06 AM 04-23-2010
zombie sharks..... hmmm. you may be onto something there. Better hope the Resident Evil writer doesn't read this board...
I will cross my rotting fingers that he does not. :-)
[Reply]
spectrrr 12:10 AM 04-23-2010
Resident Evil V: Atlantis
[Reply]
Dooge 12:18 AM 04-23-2010
i see what you did there!

Bit off topic, just posted about the Day by Day Armageddon sequel in the misc general discussion area
[Reply]
spectrrr 12:39 AM 04-23-2010
i see what you did there!

Bit off topic, just posted about the Day by Day Armageddon sequel in the misc general discussion area
RE is definitely one of my guilty pleasures, can't wait for RE IV later this year. :-)
[Reply]
Dooge 12:44 AM 04-23-2010
oh, the same here... did you see Resident Evil: Degeneration?
[Reply]
wolfandwhisky 01:06 AM 04-23-2010
I understand the connection to the game, but the live action ones have been just fine as their own franchise... is the new one coming out animated or a continuation from Apocalypse?
[Reply]
Dooge 01:10 AM 04-23-2010
the new one is continuation from apocalypse. Degeneration was animated
[Reply]
chris66 01:25 AM 04-23-2010
Originally Posted by Jbailey:
One a day? 2-3 years easy.

I highly suggest "The Zombie Survival Guide", great read. :-)
Yes excellent book. I love the zombie genre'

You should check out Day by Day Armageddon. its written as a diary. very good read. Also Dying to Live is pretty good too.
[Reply]
spectrrr 01:26 AM 04-23-2010
mmmm no, missed that one! :-) I'll have to pick it up :-)
[Reply]
Dooge 01:27 AM 04-23-2010
good man, its worth it
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
« First < 345 6 >
Up