Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 21
« First < 345 6715 > Last »
General Discussion>Tattoos?
kgoings 01:23 PM 04-10-2009
I will have to post some pics of mine, they are definitely addictive.
[Reply]
Comicbookfreak 02:00 AM 05-27-2009
Here are a few of my newest tattoos.

Unscarred across throat. Everyone said the throat hurts but I didn't think so.

Some Corey Miller(LA Ink) flash on the top of my left hand

Oliva pin-up on the outside of my right calf

Yin-Yang timpiece by Joseph Linsner unfinished in this pic, just got it finished will post finished pic later.

Left arm sleeve getting close to being finished.
[Reply]
Comicbookfreak 02:19 AM 05-27-2009
The Crow-I died twice in '01, coded, while dead I saw an Indian Shaman who turned into a crow and led me on a spirit journey. The second of my 2 crow tattoos. Crows carry the spirits of the dead, hence the Crow tattoos.

Japanese Oni - Oni are credited with with bringing good health, safety, peace, Luck and avoiding disaster. This was a cover up of a 20 year old griffon i had.

The other crow tattoo i have. The 2 crow tattoos were done by Victor Ramsey 19 yo tattoo artist who had only been doing tattoos for about 4 months.

New tribal cover up on wrist of ex's name
[Reply]
kelmac07 12:09 PM 05-27-2009
WOW!! Lots of ink!
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 01:50 PM 05-27-2009
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
WOW!! Lots of ink!
:-) Some pretty cool tats!
[Reply]
BlackDog 05:42 PM 05-27-2009
CBF, I don't know much about tatoos, but your left arm sleeve is really neat. I bet it will look great when you get it completed. Thanks for sharing.
[Reply]
Mark 06:02 PM 05-27-2009
Just got my first one last year, and I will say it is absolutely true that once you have one you start thinking about what your next one is going to be :-)

Mine is HeSeD, the ancient hebrew word for God's covenantal faithfulness.

(Edit: I know it is backwards - I took the picture with the camera on my mac and it flips everything :-))
[Reply]
ucubed 09:08 PM 05-27-2009
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 11:13 PM 05-27-2009
bad as brotha
[Reply]
ucubed 04:54 PM 05-30-2009
I want to get another one, but I dunno what I want to get
[Reply]
pmwz 07:54 AM 06-01-2009
I dont have a tattoo yet but i always wanted to get one. I have a couple of things that stand in my way: i have got psoriasis, lots of mother's marks and not enough money to get a backpiece/big tattoo.
I have an idea for a medium sized tattoo that i consider getting in the next couple of years. I also would love to get a big backpiece.
I really like a lot of irezumi tattoos by Horiyoshi III, Horikitsune (http://www.holyfoxtattoos.de/holyfox.html)...
[Reply]
Savvy 12:52 PM 06-17-2009
Well...chalk me up as having one as of today. I was expecting it to be worse than it was. I'll definitely be getting more in the future. I'll put a pic up when after its healed a bit.
[Reply]
GKitty 01:00 PM 06-17-2009
Originally Posted by Savvy:
Well...chalk me up as having one as of today. I was expecting it to be worse than it was. I'll definitely be getting more in the future. I'll put a pic up when after its healed a bit.
Congratulations, Savvy!! Can't wait for the pics.
[Reply]
Wanger 01:08 PM 06-17-2009
Originally Posted by Savvy:
Addicting, isn't it? :-) Congrats!
[Reply]
Savvy 01:42 PM 06-17-2009
Heres the best I could do without really being able to see what I was taking a picture of haha. I'll have someone else take one more zoomed in on it later.

[Reply]
adampc22 09:36 PM 06-17-2009
sorry guys a old and not very good pic

[IMG]Image[/IMG]
[Reply]
Wanger 07:01 AM 11-09-2009
Bump for Str8edg.
[Reply]
coastietech 10:56 AM 11-09-2009
Just saw this thread... Here are the pics taken of my legs the day I go them done.

I have about 25+ hours on my chest, don't have pics handy and I have a dragon on my upper right arm again no pics.

[Reply]
Mr.Maduro 11:32 AM 11-09-2009
I thought for sure I had posted here, but I guess not....

Here's mine... done in the summer of '99. Its a subway train that wraps around my arm and turns into a dragon.

[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 11:42 AM 11-09-2009
Originally Posted by coastietech:
Just saw this thread... Here are the pics taken of my legs the day I go them done.

I have about 25+ hours on my chest, don't have pics handy and I have a dragon on my upper right arm again no pics.

Wow! talk about fantastic work! Cannot wait see see your 25+ hour piece. So far i just have about 4 hours into a leg Biomechanical project, Still in the works still looking for someone UP for the job:-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 21
« First < 345 6715 > Last »
Up