Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 5
« First < 345
All Cigar Discussion>Are you a collector or are you a smoker?
Noodles 12:09 PM 04-12-2011
Probably a little bit of both.

I amass, I mean collect so I will have cheap smokes later on.
[Reply]
Stephen 12:42 PM 04-12-2011
Originally Posted by Volusianator:
Smoker
If you were a smoker, you wouldn't need a humidor big enough to bury Gilbert Brown in!:-)
[Reply]
Thammy 05:35 PM 04-12-2011
Smoker. As a University student with an infant I can't afford to collect much anyways haha. My humi is filled with various singles.
[Reply]
htown 07:08 PM 04-12-2011
I was a collector, but now I am seeing how long I can go before buying anymore cigars. I am shooting for 18 months. With three little ones and living on one income with my wife in school and me about to go to graduate school, I can't justify spending any cash on cigars.
[Reply]
cort 07:15 PM 04-12-2011
I collect cigars to smoke.:-)
[Reply]
forgop 07:46 PM 04-12-2011
Considering I have enough cigars to last me 10+ years at my current pace without buying a single cigar in the meantime, I'd say I'm a collector.

I think this hobby has confirmed that I'm much like my dad. He'd start in on a new hobby and go apesh!t buying stuff in it. Maybe that's why I still have a huge collection of books/records/pocket watches of his. I would like to unload a lot of the books and vinyl though.
[Reply]
Cornrow_Wallis 11:11 PM 04-12-2011
Smoker, but unfortunately I find myself justifying not smoking a specific cigar sometimes. More so when I only have one of them.
[Reply]
roddy rod 03:09 AM 04-13-2011
I'm a lil of both! I have only been smoking for a couple of years and have been fortunate enuf to come across what I think are a few good sticks that I cannot readily get again so I save instead of smoking. Waiting on that special occassion that never seems to come....lol:-)
[Reply]
mfarre03 03:38 AM 04-20-2011
I am definitley a smoker. Most of what I buy I end up smoking. I had around 200 or so sticks last spring and then I started smoking one a day...it didn't take long to go through them..lol. I stopped for a few months, now I just buy three or four every couple weeks. I think I'm due for a little online shopping spree...muahahahaha
[Reply]
longknocker 03:51 AM 04-20-2011
Originally Posted by forgop:
Considering I have enough cigars to last me 10+ years at my current pace without buying a single cigar in the meantime, I'd say I'm a collector.

I think this hobby has confirmed that I'm much like my dad. He'd start in on a new hobby and go apesh!t buying stuff in it. Maybe that's why I still have a huge collection of books/records/pocket watches of his. I would like to unload a lot of the books and vinyl though.
Sounds Like Me!:-) Collector Of Cigars, Knives, Pens, & Golf Balls! I Do "Use" Them, But I Like Looking At Them!:-)
[Reply]
bishjd123 09:23 AM 04-20-2011
I'm a smoker, but you wouldn't know that by looking at my humidors; They're all full.
[Reply]
CRIMPS 11:21 AM 04-20-2011
Originally Posted by bishjd123:
I'm a smoker, but you wouldn't know that by looking at my humidors; They're all full.
Bragger :-)
[Reply]
mfarre03 02:11 PM 04-20-2011
Originally Posted by bishjd123:
Well, your only about a 7 hr drive from me, I can gladly come down and take care of that for you...:-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
« First < 345
Up