Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 5
« First < 345
All Cigar Discussion>Mad as heck at a retailer
kelmac07 12:35 PM 09-23-2009
MCS...you handled this situation quite admirably, Hats off to you brother!! Way to step in and square things away Alex. :-)
[Reply]
SNKBYT 12:38 PM 09-23-2009
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
MCS...you handled this situation quite admirably, Hats off to you brother!! Way to step in and square things away Alex. :-)
Tom fixed it...I just brought it to his attention
[Reply]
Starz26 02:23 PM 09-23-2009
I am glad this issue was resolved, but it seems that there are bigger issues with this vendor. The fact that it has come to this point at all is telling. Especially when it seems to be a trend AND that Tom has been made aware of this before.....

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showpo...1&postcount=10

I hope we see a reversal of this trend as it will take many good future reviews before my business ever goes there.

Alex, your involvement there does ease some fears that if a situation happens again that it can be resolved, it is just stopping it from happening at all that concerns me.
[Reply]
longknocker 03:16 PM 09-23-2009
Originally Posted by snkbyt:
Tom fixed it...I just brought it to his attention
Thanks for helping resolve this, Alex!:-)
[Reply]
SNKBYT 07:38 PM 09-24-2009
Originally Posted by Starz26:
I am glad this issue was resolved, but it seems that there are bigger issues with this vendor. The fact that it has come to this point at all is telling. Especially when it seems to be a trend AND that Tom has been made aware of this before.....

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showpo...1&postcount=10

I hope we see a reversal of this trend as it will take many good future reviews before my business ever goes there.

Alex, your involvement there does ease some fears that if a situation happens again that it can be resolved, it is just stopping it from happening at all that concerns me.
time will tell....its a small company with 4-6 workers....more in the sidelines ready to set up and handle the job when they expand ,,,,third is still in intfancy mode

any futher questions / concrens in the future fell free to PM me

for healp
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 01:02 PM 10-09-2009
That 5 pack Tom offered up never came. I'm not really surprised and don't want it at this point. I think my original conclusion on this company was correct.

MCS
[Reply]
AlohaStyle 01:42 PM 10-09-2009
Originally Posted by MajorCaptSilly:
That 5 pack Tom offered up never came. I'm not really surprised and don't want it at this point. I think my original conclusion on this company was correct.

MCS
Well I think that company permanently lost any potential customers that frequent this board! Sorry to the guy on this board that works for them... I know what it's like to have to apologize for an incompetent owner!

Sorry you had those issues as I did with my Cain orders too. I had issues with 2 vendors before I finally received my Cains about 3.5 weeks later... :-)
[Reply]
Chris. 05:26 PM 10-09-2009
Wow. WTF
[Reply]
Mr Edmundo 05:34 PM 10-09-2009
Wow! Unbelievable!
Funny, I recently tried a "Duque" cigar I got in a sampler from a BOTL and rather liked it. Must be a house brand for them, I guess.
Any thoughts of ordering from these guys is now out of the question. There are far too many excellent retailers out there to be bothered with this kind of bs.
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 08:58 PM 10-09-2009
Originally Posted by Mr Edmundo:
Wow! Unbelievable!
Funny, I recently tried a "Duque" cigar I got in a sampler from a BOTL and rather liked it. Must be a house brand for them, I guess.
Any thoughts of ordering from these guys is now out of the question. There are far too many excellent retailers out there to be bothered with this kind of bs.
There is also a brand named Duque that is not associated with the retailer. Rather mild and creamy if I remember.

MCS
[Reply]
Mr Edmundo 12:23 PM 10-10-2009
There is also a brand named Duque that is not associated with the retailer. Rather mild and creamy if I remember.

MCS
Thanks. That must have been what I smoked.
[Reply]
AD720 12:29 PM 10-10-2009
When there are retailers that consistently go above and beyond I wouldn't even waste my time with mediocre ones, let alone retailers like this.

Sorry for the bummer Scott but on the bright side you took one for the team and now we all know.
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 05:29 AM 10-27-2009
A customer service rep from Duque called me yesterday and left a voicemail stating that the robustos I ordered came in and I could call to reorder. So, If I would have waited, they would have had my money for nearly 2 months before shipping. Comical.

MCS
[Reply]
Starscream 05:32 AM 10-27-2009
A customer service rep from Duque called me yesterday and left a voicemail stating that the robustos I ordered came in and I could call to reorder. So, If I would have waited, they would have had my money for nearly 2 months before shipping. Comical.

MCS
That sounds like a great deal, Scott. They could have accrued intrest off of your money in that length of time, but would you have made any intrest off of the cigars?:-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
« First < 345
Up