Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 7
« First < 345 67 >
Entertainment>Fringe
Kreth 02:03 PM 04-30-2010
Originally Posted by Darrell:
Do you think Peter and Walter will make amends before the season ends?
*If* Walternate is not Mr. Secretary, I think Peter may be the catalyst between the two Walters, getting them to cooperate against the Secretary and Newton.
I'm curious how they will wrap up the William Bell storyline, as I've heard Nimoy wants to retire to explore other interests, and get out of the public eye.
And speaking of Nimoy, was it just me, or did the brief glimpse we got of Bell (when Nina Sharp was talking to him through the portal), look more like an avatar (general meaning, not the giant blue guys from Cameron's movie)? What's up with that? (cue Kenan) :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
The Poet 02:05 PM 04-30-2010
I laughed as well. :-)

Do you think Peter and Walter will make amends before the season ends?

I didn't laugh . . . I didn't want to lose my hit. :-)

And I'm waiting for Peter to make Dunham before the season ends.
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 05:56 PM 04-30-2010
Originally Posted by The Poet:
I didn't laugh . . . I didn't want to lose my hit. :-)

And I'm waiting for Peter to make Dunham before the season ends.
TO make Dunham what? into a Frog?

:-)
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 05:56 PM 04-30-2010
Originally Posted by Kreth:
*If* Walternate is not Mr. Secretary, I think Peter may be the catalyst between the two Walters, getting them to cooperate against the Secretary and Newton.
I'm curious how they will wrap up the William Bell storyline, as I've heard Nimoy wants to retire to explore other interests, and get out of the public eye.
And speaking of Nimoy, was it just me, or did the brief glimpse we got of Bell (when Nina Sharp was talking to him through the portal), look more like an avatar (general meaning, not the giant blue guys from Cameron's movie)? What's up with that? (cue Kenan) :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
Yes, the William Bell in this weeks episode was computer animated.
[Reply]
Kreth 06:01 PM 04-30-2010
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash:
Yes, the William Bell in this weeks episode was computer animated.
Nimoy phoned it in? I thought that was Shatner's gig. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 06:04 PM 04-30-2010
Nimoy phoned it in? I thought that was Shatner's gig. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
Lol Not sure. Apparently the oppostie universe in the story was completely animated! lol
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 06:20 PM 04-30-2010
Quit Lurking, Darrell.
[Reply]
Kreth 06:45 PM 04-30-2010
Lol Not sure. Apparently the oppostie universe in the story was completely animated! lol
I realize that last night's ep was a one-off and not really related to the arc for this season, but I was wondering if the avatar was a kind of foreshadowing that Bell is already dead or incapacitated. Even the voice sounded off to me, with a lag like someone was playing back canned responses.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Neuromancer 07:35 PM 04-30-2010
Last night's episode had to be the stupidest episode of any show I watch...I could barely stay awake during it...
[Reply]
Starz26 07:48 PM 04-30-2010
I would have to agree that last night's episode was the biggest piece of crap I have ever seen on TV. It was pure filler and a waste of time...

I did like to bong though
[Reply]
Neuromancer 08:13 PM 04-30-2010
Originally Posted by Starz26:
I would have to agree that last night's episode was the biggest piece of crap I have ever seen on TV. It was pure filler and a waste of time...

I did like to bong though
Ya know something? That's pretty funny...they go out of their way (including editing old Tom & Jerry cartoons) to keep cigarette, cigar, and pipe smoking off of TV and out of the movies, but here they had Dr.Bishop using a bong and smoking his own special concoction of ultra-maryjane...:-)

...and...

I'm thinking you'll get one more shot to drool over his hands. They'll probably wrap up the William Bell plotline for the season finale. Nimoy is ready to enjoy his retirement.
Posted via Mobile Device
Originally Posted by Mr B:
All I can say is MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

You can drool over Nimoy's hands all you want...I'd rather drool over Anna Torv...:-)
[Reply]
pnoon 08:33 PM 04-30-2010
Originally Posted by Neuromancer:
Last night's episode had to be the stupidest episode of any show I watch...I could barely stay awake during it...

I like the show but that episode was lame. And while Anna Torv is very easy on the eyes, she can't act worth a damn. I forgive her, though. :-)
[Reply]
Neuromancer 06:18 AM 05-01-2010
Originally Posted by pnoon:

I like the show but that episode was lame. And while Anna Torv is very easy on the eyes, she can't act worth a damn. I forgive her, though. :-)
Of course, of course...when you look like that you don't need to know how to act...:-)
[Reply]
The Poet 10:47 AM 05-01-2010
Originally Posted by Neuromancer:
Of course, of course...when you look like that you don't need to know how to act...:-)
OK, I'm lost. Are you talking about Torv, or William Shatner? :-)

[Reply]
Darrell 09:03 AM 05-07-2010
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! I KNEW Walternate was the Secretary, whatever that means I don't know. However if I had to speculate it has something to do with the alternate Massive Dynamics!

What did everyone think of the show last night?

The guy who turned out to be the killer kind of made me scratch my head. Where did he play a part in this whole mix of things?
[Reply]
Kreth 10:00 AM 05-07-2010
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! I KNEW Walternate was the Secretary, whatever that means I don't know. However if I had to speculate it has something to do with the alternate Massive Dynamics!

What did everyone think of the show last night?
I enjoyed it, even though my theory got shot down (well, I guess Peter *could* still get Walter-squared cooperating). The actress playing the Sheriff guested on The Good Wife a while back (as an opposing lawyer) and I hated her, but she was pretty good in this.

Originally Posted by :
The guy who turned out to be the killer kind of made me scratch my head. Where did he play a part in this whole mix of things?
I didn't get that either. At first I thought he was one of the shapeshifters, but he was obviously bleeding red when Peter was whooping his ass. :-)
Someone else that Newton experimented on?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Darrell 10:28 AM 05-07-2010
Someone else that Newton experimented on?
Posted via Mobile Device
I don't know, it just seemed totally random and unexplained. In fact they didn't even attempt to explain it or make sense, rather Peter just said "You caught the killer."
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 01:12 PM 05-07-2010
I literally JUST finished the episode and refrained form looking at this thread until I had finished it.

HOLY BALLS BATMAN! I really liked this episode. I too was confused about the random dairy farmer/ killer but it pales in comparison that Walternate has arrived!
[Reply]
The Poet 02:43 PM 05-07-2010
I too was confused about the random dairy farmer/ killer
Simple explanation fellas . . . mad cow. :-)
[Reply]
Eleven 02:47 PM 05-07-2010
Am I going to have to start watching this?

Lost is almost over, 24 is almost over, BSG has been gone but I still can't let go. I watched the first 3-4-5 episodes of this and lost track.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
« First < 345 67 >
Up