Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 5
« First < 345
General Discussion>I'll be in San Fran 12/14
mariogolbee 07:14 PM 12-15-2009
I had a fantastic time last night! Thanks for getting together with us Vin. Thank you for driving Mike and for coming all the way down Darrell. I had a lot of fun and will defiantly remember last night. I hope you come back soon Vin and I hope to see you Darrell and Mike real soon as well. Thank you all for the great sticks, but more importantly, the great company.

And thank you for the super yummy cookies Heather!!!!!
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 08:21 PM 12-15-2009
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
I consider myself to be so blessed to have been able to Herf with such a quality individual!!! I look at the long list of people I have Herfed with and think... I can only hope that a man is truly measured by the company he keeps!!!
Give Vinny a green star:-) I know exactly what you mean. If we hook-up for a herf one of these days up North, remind me to tell you about a camping story up on the Klamath River...:-)

[Reply]
Ahbroody 08:33 PM 12-15-2009
Originally Posted by Skywalker:

I left wanting more!!! Visiting with Vin was a real treat!!!

I consider myself to be so blessed to have been able to Herf with such a quality individual!!!

I look at the long list of people I have Herfed with and think... I can only hope that a man is truly measured by the company he keeps!!!

:-) Perfectly said D I didnt want to leave, but I had to.
I need to learn to take a decent photo. Talk about a Dbag. Jebus thats what I look like? :-)
[Reply]
montecristo#2 09:52 PM 12-15-2009
How was the Occidental? Last time I was there was at least 3-4 years ago and it was full of regulars.

Looks like I missed a good time, unfortunately I have been fighting a cold and have not smoked in a couple of weeks.
[Reply]
Skywalker 10:21 PM 12-15-2009
Originally Posted by montecristo#2:
How was the Occidental? Last time I was there was at least 3-4 years ago and it was full of regulars.

Looks like I missed a good time, unfortunately I have been fighting a cold and have not smoked in a couple of weeks.

Sorry you missed out!!!

The place was a lot of fun! A few regulars for the Monday night game! But after that it was comfortable!

[Reply]
cigarwife 10:46 PM 12-15-2009
Originally Posted by massphatness:
This thread would be remiss without mentioning the fantastic cookies Heather sent. I'm waiting for my flight and am seriously considering asking if they can provide me with a lap belt extender. I feel sick. But it's a good chocolate chip cookie sick. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
Originally Posted by mariogolbee:
And thank you for the super yummy cookies Heather!!!!!
You're welcome! Glad you guys liked the cookies and had a great time!
[Reply]
colimo 11:20 PM 12-15-2009
Looks like a good time was had by all....
Vin's a great guy to herf with
[Reply]
Ahbroody 11:31 PM 12-15-2009
Sorry for forgetting Heather.
The cookies were super yummy. I ate 3 so fast never took a break between any.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
« First < 345
Up