Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 6
« First < 345 6 >
Sports>New York Football Giants!
stewshi 01:36 PM 10-26-2010
Nice win but a bit sloppy on offense, too many turnovers but thank goodness the defense was ready for anything Dallas had to offer.

Fumbes from each RB was not pretty especially the one where he bumped into a linemans @$$ and lost it. Our "Jet Blue" squad is gonna be what brings us back to Dallas.
[Reply]
Zens7s 02:08 PM 10-26-2010
Somebody needs to get these guys some Quarter Pounders so they will stop eating our Quarterbacks.

Romo-sexuals all over Texas today are crying on their clavicles today.
[Reply]
The Poet 02:43 PM 10-26-2010
Originally Posted by Zens7s:
Somebody needs to get these guys some QuarterBACK Pounders.
Fixed it for you, Sweetie-pie! :-)
[Reply]
Zens7s 03:17 PM 10-26-2010
Originally Posted by The Poet:
Fixed it for you, Sweetie-pie! :-)
I was referring to the classic McDonald's sandwich the Quarter Pounder. I think the Giants are HUNGGGGGRRRRYYYYYY.
[Reply]
CIGma_Chi 09:24 PM 10-31-2010
Can a case be made for the Giants being the best team in the NFC? :-)
[Reply]
timj219 09:56 PM 10-31-2010
Originally Posted by CIGma_Chi:
Can a case be made for the Giants being the best team in the NFC? :-)
Absolutely. Unfortunately, being the best team in the NFC in week 8 means nothing. I just hope they're the best team in Seattle next week and manage to stay healthy. :-)
[Reply]
EricF 02:46 PM 11-07-2010
Currently kicking azz in Seattle!
[Reply]
Blueface 02:58 PM 11-07-2010
Go Giants!!!
[Reply]
area51 02:58 PM 11-07-2010
21-0 haha
[Reply]
MedicCook 09:37 PM 11-07-2010
Go Giants!!
[Reply]
CIGma_Chi 09:57 PM 11-07-2010
That's the way a NY Football team represents in a game they're expected to win! I felt bad for Pete Carroll.

Then I remembered that the Giants are staking their claim to being a team to reckon with in the NFC if not the NFL. :-)
[Reply]
Dave128 10:10 AM 11-08-2010
What an awesome game! The entire team looked good.
[Reply]
area51 11:34 AM 11-08-2010
Great game. I hope things continue the way they are going.
[Reply]
Zens7s 05:52 PM 11-08-2010
I took the Giants for my pick to be the NFC in the SuperBowl. I wish I could take my Bears but when it comes to winning SuperBowl tickets I have to air on the side of sensibility.
[Reply]
pnoon 05:59 PM 11-08-2010
Originally Posted by Zens7s:
I took the Giants for my pick to be the NFC in the SuperBowl. I wish I could take my Bears but when it comes to winning SuperBowl tickets I have to air on the side of sensibility.
A wise choice, Susan.

And the pizza is better, too. :-)
[Reply]
CIGma_Chi 08:07 PM 11-08-2010
Originally Posted by pnoon:
A wise choice, Susan.

QFT! On both counts! :-)
[Reply]
Zens7s 06:58 AM 11-09-2010
Originally Posted by pnoon:
A wise choice, Susan.

OOH, dem's fighting words! :-) :-)

When I lived in Manhattan I did love the pizza but not the true New York style. The kind that folds over is always way too greasy for me. But the classic brick oven style kind that you find at the good Italian restaurants is perfect and there was lots of that in the city. I love Chicago style pizza but I ate it less frequently just because it's so filling. I, again, usually ate the more hand tossed smaller brick oven style pizzas there too. Pequod's in Chicago though is like heaven in a pan. Sigh.

That being said pizza in Texas is a TRAVESTY. It's like ketchup on cardboard glued together with grease. BLEEEETCCCCH. I can't eat more than one piece without feeling ill.

As for the Giants I thought it was a good call. Aside from having Eli and a crazy defense this year they have a tendency to sneak up on people and terrorize them in the playoffs. I was at that Cowboys playoff game a few years back and I'm still mildly pissed at the Giants for killing the fact that I also had bad ass seats to the NFC Championship.
[Reply]
CIGma_Chi 08:54 PM 11-14-2010
Man that was ugly. Those red zone interceptions are murder.
[Reply]
MedicCook 09:03 PM 11-14-2010
Plus the bad penalties.
[Reply]
timj219 02:57 PM 11-15-2010
Pretty disgraceful exhibition by the Giants. No pass rush. No help for thomas on dez bryant. Offense was no better. Bonehead play by Nicks and maybe eli too on the pick 6. OLine penalties. The hold that cost them six was bogus but they should never have been in position to be hurt by a bad call like that.
The only bright spot was Ramses Barden looked really good when he got his chance to play with the steve smith injury. And now it turns out Barden's probably gone for the season. Ligament damage and broken ankle.
Tough loss.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
« First < 345 6 >
Up