Maiden
Volbeat
Mastodon
Clutch
Sabbath

MCS
[Reply]
rocksteady133 02:57 PM 08-23-2009
I listen to a spread of different types of metal, Nevermore, Beneath the massacre, necrophagist, suffocation, megadeth, iced earth, those are just some of the cd's that I have been listening to lately
[Reply]
Aldebaran 01:09 PM 08-28-2009
Wow I am suprised I did not see this topic before. Outside of drone and electronic this is probably my most listened to genre of music. I am in love with sludge, black metal, death/doom and funeral doom.

I figure though most of you enjoy thrash and [ower so I would recommend Morbid Saint - Spectrum of Death for thrash and Jag Panzer - Ample Destruction for power.

http://www.last.fm/user/TexColorado

In case anyone on here has one.
[Reply]
goalie204 12:14 AM 08-29-2009
i just like music that owns, i don't do the whole categorizing, cuz frankly, i'm not familiar with whats what. I listen to a lot of bands and i dont know if they fall under heavy metal, or water bottle metal (i made that up) i just like what i like :-)
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 12:23 AM 08-29-2009
Originally Posted by goalie204:
i just like music that owns, i don't do the whole categorizing, cuz frankly, i'm not familiar with whats what. I listen to a lot of bands and i dont know if they fall under heavy metal, or water bottle metal (i made that up) i just like what i like :-)
or sissy metal :-)
[Reply]
adampc22 07:33 AM 08-29-2009
Originally Posted by goalie204:
or canadian pufftercore metal
[Reply]
goalie204 07:48 AM 08-29-2009
retards :-) :-)
[Reply]
Toasted Coastie 09:34 AM 08-29-2009
I'm a pretty rabid Dream Theater and Megadeth fan. Loved Metallica until the "Black" album, then kind of drifted away because they started to suck, until this new album. Also a pretty big Opeth fan. Have seen them all multiple times.

Love all the usual suspects as well, Slayer, Maiden, Dio, Rainbow w/Dio, Sabbath w/Dio, Pantera and on and on. I don't get into too much of the guteral death metal except for Opeth.

Symphony X is fairly fantastic as well.

I've started to move more to Progressive, going to see Porcupine Tree next month and can't wait.
[Reply]
adampc22 10:43 AM 08-29-2009
parkway drive . i killed the prom queen . bring me the horizon . BURY YOUR F*****g DEAD
[Reply]
Giant & 49er Fan 11:03 AM 08-29-2009
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX:
Generally Christian and Metal have never really gone together. However lately there have been quite a few Christian Metal bands that I've very much enjoyed. And not being a Christian myself I must say, its all about the music.

If you get a chance, check 'em out:

Norma Jean (my favorite Christian Metal band)
UnderOath
Haste the Day

Awesome band. Haste the Day has been in my rotation for years. May I also suggest Devil Wears Prada, Chiodos, It Dies Today and Destroy the Runner! Awesome THREAD by the way! :-)
[Reply]
Giant & 49er Fan 11:04 AM 08-29-2009
IKTPQ is also bad @ss!
[Reply]
adampc22 11:38 AM 08-29-2009
Originally Posted by RPguy:
IKTPQ is also bad @ss!
were bad ass thay broke up :-) one of them went to bleeding threw then to british band bring me the horizon

[IMG]Image[/IMG]
[Reply]
adampc22 11:39 AM 08-29-2009
a yorkshire band btw lol
[Reply]
goalie204 12:05 PM 08-29-2009
parkway drive is awesome, new thy will be done also pwnage, devildriver, god theres SOO many good bands, too many to name, fuk it
[Reply]
Cyanide 06:01 AM 09-02-2009
YAAAAAAA!!!!!

Bon Jovi
Def Leapard
Poison

YAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Ooops, sorry about that, got a little excited.
[Reply]
rocksteady133 06:34 AM 09-04-2009
if you like old school heavy metal check out my band and let me know what you think www.myspace.com/3headedmonster, it's all instrumental some good solos. We released a cd in europe a little while back.
[Reply]
Killjoy 03:45 PM 07-06-2010
I like my women like I like my Metallica albums...21 years or older.
[Reply]
Chingas 03:57 PM 07-06-2010
Originally Posted by Killjoy:
I like my women like I like my Metallica albums...21 years or older.
Classic brother!

Yes another fan of Metal over here in Jersey. I've recorded a few metal bands too. Wrote a few metal/hardcore songs as well. Huge fan of music, listen to just about everything. Good to know we got some metal brothers umongst the Brotherhood.
[Reply]
goalie204 09:24 PM 07-06-2010
new parkway drives and as i lay dying are pretty good.
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 12:49 PM 07-07-2010
Originally Posted by Chingas:
Huge fan of music, listen to just about everything. Good to know we got some metal brothers umongst the Brotherhood.
:-)

Another metal head here as well...glad to see some more.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
« First < 345 6 >
Up