Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 7
« First < 345 67 >
Entertainment>Dexter Season 5 - DISCUSSION THREAD
tx_tuff 10:41 AM 11-22-2010
It's getting much closer to Deb finding out the truth about her brother! But I still think that won't be until next year. The trend this season keeps going, I think every week is better then the last! Dexter is once again in a rat and mouse game with another killer, but there are a lot more people playing along with them this time around.

I still think and believe even more now that Quinn is going to take out the PI/dirty cop. He has already screwed up once with Deb and is going to do what he can to not hurt her again and win her back. Why I don't know, she is one ugly mean b*tch LOL.
[Reply]
Starscream 02:44 PM 11-22-2010
Originally Posted by tx_tuff:
It's getting much closer to Deb finding out the truth about her brother! But I still think that won't be until next year. The trend this season keeps going, I think every week is better then the last! Dexter is once again in a rat and mouse game with another killer, but there are a lot more people playing along with them this time around.

I still think and believe even more now that Quinn is going to take out the PI/dirty cop. He has already screwed up once with Deb and is going to do what he can to not hurt her again and win her back. Why I don't know, she is one ugly mean b*tch LOL.
:-) She's a bit too skinny, but I think she's hot.

This season has been getting better and better as it goes along. So much more going on and in totally different directions than what happened in the first episode. Not as good as season 1 or 4, but I think it's safe to say that this season so far has surpassed season 2 and 3 as of right now.
[Reply]
tx_tuff 03:06 PM 11-22-2010
Oh well we all have different taste. By the way did you know that the Morgans (Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter) are married i real life?
[Reply]
Bill86 03:28 PM 11-22-2010
Oh well we all have different taste. By the way did you know that the Morgans (Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter) are married i real life?
Yep. Michael C Hall also had cancer in between last season and this season. Jennifer Carpenter isn't looking she could use a sammich though for sure.

Good episode last night. I too think Quinn will go after the PI. Dexter is definitely in hot water this season. Great season though.
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 06:43 PM 11-22-2010
When did Peter Weller become such a bad actor?

MCS
[Reply]
hscmit 07:04 PM 11-22-2010
good episode this week
[Reply]
Starscream 08:14 PM 11-22-2010
Originally Posted by MajorCaptSilly:

MCS
I forgot about that oscar for best actor he won for doing Robocop 2.:-)
[Reply]
tx_tuff 01:54 PM 11-23-2010
Originally Posted by MajorCaptSilly:

MCS
What age did he start acting? Thats when LOL
[Reply]
Bill86 01:58 PM 11-23-2010
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
I forgot about that oscar for best actor he won for doing Robocop 2.:-)
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Brutus2600 08:37 AM 11-25-2010
Wow...just got done with last weeks episode and I've got to agree, although the season started out slow, it's really picked up. I think it was difficult for them to transition from last season's plot to this season's, but it's worked out quite well and I don't think I've been as anxious for the next episode since Doakes was investigating Dexter in season 2.
[Reply]
Starscream 08:11 PM 11-28-2010
Another great episode. It took long enough for this season to get going, but at this point, I have no idea what's gonna happen next. Hope we see more seasons after this one. Anyone heard about the series being renewed for another season?
[Reply]
Bill86 01:44 AM 11-29-2010
It seems Dexter stays one step ahead of Jordan, but Liddy is staying 2 steps ahead of Dexter. This is going to get VERY interesting for the last 2 episodes.
[Reply]
hscmit 10:31 AM 11-29-2010
good episode
[Reply]
Darrell 10:47 AM 11-29-2010
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
Another great episode. It took long enough for this season to get going, but at this point, I have no idea what's gonna happen next. Hope we see more seasons after this one. Anyone heard about the series being renewed for another season?
So far, Showtime has not renewed it for a sixth season. I'm sure they will though.

This was a good episode and I'm really excited to see what happens next. Ole Robocop may end up suffering a similar fate as James Doakes. Dexter is without question becoming a little sloppy (i.e. blood at Cole Harmon's place after Lumen hit him). I don't see Dexter going past a sixth season.
[Reply]
Starscream 10:51 AM 11-29-2010
Originally Posted by Bill86:
It seems Dexter stays one step ahead of Jordan, but Liddy is staying 2 steps ahead of Dexter. This is going to get VERY interesting for the last 2 episodes.
And it looks like Dexter is gonna go after Quinn instead of Robocop.:-)
Originally Posted by Darrell:
So far, Showtime has not renewed it for a sixth season. I'm sure they will though.

This was a good episode and I'm really excited to see what happens next. Ole Robocop may end up suffering a similar fate as James Doakes. Dexter is without question becoming a little sloppy (i.e. blood at Cole Harmon's place after Lumen hit him). I don't see Dexter going past a sixth season.
Hopefully it'll go a while. I love this series. I gotta start reading the books soon. The fifth book was released this past September.
[Reply]
Bill86 12:05 PM 11-29-2010
Dexter should definitely get another season. If Entourage was renewed for an 8th (love the show, but serious season 7 was shitty) (yes I know it's HBO and Dexter is Showtime). there would be no justice not to let this show keep going.
[Reply]
tx_tuff 12:43 PM 11-29-2010
This season has really built nicely with each episode getting better then the last. I have a feeling that come the last episode, very last minute, Deb is going to find out about Dexter one way or another.
[Reply]
Bill86 01:53 PM 11-29-2010
This season has really built nicely with each episode getting better then the last. I have a feeling that come the last episode, very last minute, Deb is going to find out about Dexter one way or another.

You might be right but I think they'll wait till next season or maybe Deb will find out and that will be the plot for the next season.
[Reply]
tx_tuff 02:01 PM 11-29-2010
Originally Posted by Bill86:
You might be right but I think they'll wait till next season or maybe Deb will find out and that will be the plot for the next season.
That is the perfect reason for her to find out at the end of the last episode this year. That way next year can start right from that and it won't start slow like this season did.
[Reply]
Bill86 03:12 PM 11-29-2010
That is the perfect reason for her to find out at the end of the last episode this year. That way next year can start right from that and it won't start slow like this season did.
Agreed, to me it's gotta happen. Deb shot that dude and didn't care much at all, I think she might embrace what Dexter does. That would make for a very interesting sixth season.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
« First < 345 67 >
Up