« First < 345 6715 > Last »
Entertainment>Sons of Anarchy Season 3 - DISCUSSION THREAD
icehog3 04:45 PM 09-15-2010
I disagree, but hey, that's me.
[Reply]
JDTexan 04:51 PM 09-15-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I disagree, but hey, that's me.
I can see that too, I see a lot of potential just needs to get moving.
[Reply]
icehog3 04:54 PM 09-15-2010
Originally Posted by JDTexan:
I can see that too, I see a lot of potential just needs to get moving.
That's sort of how I see it too, Justin...but I am pretty sure it will. :-)
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 05:00 PM 09-15-2010
This season isn't getting me more interested, so far.
[Reply]
gvarsity 09:07 PM 09-15-2010
Originally Posted by Sauer Grapes:
Touche, I see that now. Good eye.

Yeah, unfortunately I saw that. Someone hooked me up with a link though. Video quality isn't up to hulu par, but watching it sooner is worth it.
Can you pm me that link somehow it didn't get tivo'd. Thanks.
[Reply]
GKitty 10:36 PM 09-15-2010
And soon she will be dead, I bet. :-)

and I'm not touching it!!!
[Reply]
icehog3 11:24 PM 09-15-2010
Originally Posted by GKitty:

and I'm not touching it!!!
:-) :-)
[Reply]
jonumberone 04:40 AM 09-16-2010
If you are going to have characters with Irish brogues, do they have to speak in whispers?
They are respectful enough of the church not to raise their voices, yet have no problem killing a man in it? :-)

I had to keep rewinding and turning on subtitles. Drove me mad!
[Reply]
Gophernut 10:43 AM 09-16-2010
Originally Posted by jonumberone:
If you are going to have characters with Irish brogues, do they have to speak in whispers?
They are respectful enough of the church not to raise their voices, yet have no problem killing a man in it? :-)

I had to keep rewinding and turning on subtitles. Drove me mad!
I agree. We had the volume up so loud last night our poor speakers on the TV were crackling...
[Reply]
Scothew 01:06 PM 09-16-2010
Yeah we kept having to hit hte DVR backwards to figure out what they were saying, all while turning the volume up each time.
[Reply]
AlohaStyle 02:12 AM 09-20-2010
Originally Posted by AlohaStyle:
I've been behind the 8-ball with this show as I haven't seen one episode!?! Sounds great so I just got the first 2 seasons and watched the first episode today... I'm hooked! Can't wait to see what happens and it will be nice to breeze through 2 seasons.

So based off the first episode, I'm guessing Jackson will stray from the Sons of Anarchy as he doesn't like the killing and violent crimes they are doing. He will stray himself from his mother who will side with the current (first) President. He will also have a thing with the nurse, his former girlfriend I'm assuming. Not sure what Jacks will do... try to bring the group to his side, go stateside and go undercover to help authorities take out all the gang activity, or what? Endless ways it could go and I'm looking forward to seeing what you all know already!
You have it all wrong, Ryan. Jax joins Ringling Brothers, Barnum and Bailey Circus, and tries to ween the gang off of violence through laughter. The nurse joins him as a bearded trapeze artist, and his Mom reveals that she is actually a man.

Hope I didn't spoil it for you, but I didn't want you to be disappointed.
Originally Posted by Darrell:
Just watch the damn show. :-)

Okay, just got all caught up from the very first episode to the current one... whew! LOL GREAT SHOW. But I knew I shouldn't have predicted anything as it's pretty funny reading what I wrote now! Jax goes undercover to help the cops?!? Strays from his mom?!? LOL At least I got the nurse correct, even though it wasn't hard to see that...
[Reply]
icehog3 09:31 AM 09-20-2010
Glad you're all caught up Ryan, and I hope you weren't too disappointed about the whole circus fib. :-) :-)
[Reply]
AlohaStyle 02:24 PM 09-20-2010
Glad you're all caught up Ryan, and I hope you weren't too disappointed about the whole circus fib. :-) :-)
Sorry, I didn't read your post until last night as I didn't want to read anything to ruin all the shows I needed to watch. But reading your post last night, I got a good laugh as it was funny as hell! LOL
[Reply]
brandonfd3s 05:34 PM 09-20-2010
So my roommate got me turned onto this show and i power watched season 1 and 2 before 3 started.
I got to say the first episode of season 3 was intense. Episode 2 was kinda of a dragger but i understand they are setting up for new things. Cant wait till wed!
[Reply]
GKitty 08:31 AM 09-21-2010
Sorry that you've got to wait until Wed, brandon, because I'm getting my SOA fix TONIGHT!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!

I've been reading some of the online buzz and tonight's episode is going to have a special guest I would never have expected to see on this show... and yet, he's one of my favorite people on the planet. I'm stoked!!

Who's with me?
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 09:13 AM 09-21-2010
I'm stoked as well but pre-season hockey starts tonight so I might not get a chance to watch the episode until tomorrow or possibly even Thursday!

No checking the thread for me :-)
[Reply]
architeuthis 09:26 AM 09-21-2010
I've not watched any of this in the new season; been too busy.
[Reply]
J0eybb 09:49 AM 09-21-2010
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX:
I'm stoked as well but pre-season hockey starts tonight so I might not get a chance to watch the episode until tomorrow or possibly even Thursday!

No checking the thread for me :-)
I play hockey on Tuesdays, so I don't watch until Wed.
[Reply]
icehog3 10:45 AM 09-21-2010
Played hockey last night, Hawks don't play until tomorrow, so it is a "Sons" night for me too, Crystal! :-)
[Reply]
Scothew 06:45 AM 09-22-2010
Originally Posted by GKitty:
Sorry that you've got to wait until Wed, brandon, because I'm getting my SOA fix TONIGHT!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!

I've been reading some of the online buzz and tonight's episode is going to have a special guest I would never have expected to see on this show... and yet, he's one of my favorite people on the planet. I'm stoked!!

Who's with me?
Last night was a pretty good episode. Had alot more make you laugh one liners which I loved. And the guest.. well that whole scene cracked me up. "I'm in the mood for some 80's music."
[Reply]
Page 5 of 17
« First < 345 6715 > Last »
Up