Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 48 of 75
« First < 38464748 495058 > Last »
Entertainment>Famous Movie Quotes
Kreth 10:41 AM 04-17-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
A Nightmare of Elm Street.

"Sorry, baby, but I had to crash that Honda."
That's funny, because I thought about posting a Pulp Fiction quote before I decided on the Freddy one...
Posted via Mobile Device
kugie 04:31 PM 04-20-2010
Hang 'em High

"...then we're gonna wing on over to London and jam with the Stones...you guys are invited too!"
Fast Times at ridgemont High

Here's a good stick, to beat the lovely lady
kugie 03:19 PM 04-22-2010
She's Dead Jim!
SNKBYT 05:57 AM 04-23-2010
Originally Posted by kugie:
She's Dead Jim!
Star Trek (was this the bonus question?):-)
Originally Posted by kugie:
Here's a good stick, to beat the lovely lady
The Quite Man

"Now you tell me which is better: speaking no English at all or speaking Howard Cosell?"
kugie 07:56 AM 04-23-2010
Originally Posted by snkbyt:
Star Trek (was this the bonus question?):-)

The Quite Man

"Now you tell me which is better: speaking no English at all or speaking Howard Cosell?"
:-)
SNKBYT 09:22 AM 04-28-2010
still no guess for:

another quote same movie:

"Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way... turn."
icehog3 09:24 AM 04-28-2010
still no guess for:

Better Off Dead?
SNKBYT 09:26 AM 04-28-2010
Better Off Dead?
classic :-):-)
icehog3 09:33 AM 04-28-2010
classic :-):-)
Those scenes were hysterical. :-)

"Hey Doc...How'd ya like some ice cream?"
SvilleKid 11:39 PM 05-01-2010
Those scenes were hysterical. :-)

"Hey Doc...How'd ya like some ice cream?"
Tom, Is this from "The Shining" by chance??
SvilleKid 09:59 PM 05-03-2010
Originally Posted by SvilleKid:
Tom, Is this from "The Shining" by chance??
Absent Tom's verification, I going with the Shining as the answer, and posting the following to keep this moving:

"Yes gentlemen, they are on their way, and no one can bring them back. For the sake of our country, and our way of life, I would suggest that you get the rest of SAC in there after them. Otherwise, we will be totally destroyed by Red retaliation."
T.G 11:24 PM 05-03-2010
"Yes gentlemen, they are on their way, and no one can bring them back. For the sake of our country, and our way of life, I would suggest that you get the rest of SAC in there after them. Otherwise, we will be totally destroyed by Red retaliation."
Dr. Strangelove, one of my all time favorite movies.

"Do what he'd do. Break both his legs and let him walk out of here."
SvilleKid 09:07 PM 05-16-2010
Originally Posted by T.G:
Dr. Strangelove, one of my all time favorite movies.

"Do what he'd do. Break both his legs and let him walk out of here."
How about a hint, T.G., or another quote, to get this moving?
T.G 09:24 PM 05-16-2010
How about a hint, T.G., or another quote, to get this moving?
Ok.

"Cool beans."
SvilleKid 09:46 PM 05-16-2010
Ok.

"Cool beans."
I assume this is the quote, correct? from H.Rs? Will put in the official guess if no one else grab's it. Think there's also a "cool Beans" scene in Speed Racer, but I'm assuming you are going for the one represented by the initials?
ValorBali41 09:48 PM 05-16-2010
Men do not cry, men do not pout! Men crack you in the jaw and say thanks for coming out
T.G 09:53 PM 05-16-2010
I assume this is the quote, correct? from H.Rs? Will put in the official guess if no one else grab's it. Think there's also a "cool Beans" scene in Speed Racer, but I'm assuming you are going for the one represented by the initials?
Someone get the man a bottle of cold fresh milk.

It was Trixie from Speed Racer.

"Do what he'd do. Break both his legs and let him walk out of here." was what Racer X said when they had the mob boss up in the mountains.
SvilleKid 11:07 AM 05-18-2010
Someone get the man a bottle of cold fresh milk.

It was Trixie from Speed Racer.

"Do what he'd do. Break both his legs and let him walk out of here." was what Racer X said when they had the mob boss up in the mountains.
OK, I thought it was the scene from Hot Rods! But given the other quote, I see it now! Well, let's see..... how about:

"That's right. I've killed women and children. I've killed just about everything that walks or crawled at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you, ........, for what you did to Ned."
ActionAndy 11:20 AM 05-18-2010
OK, I thought it was the scene from Hot Rods! But given the other quote, I see it now! Well, let's see..... how about:

"That's right. I've killed women and children. I've killed just about everything that walks or crawled at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you, ........, for what you did to Ned."
Unforgiven. Favorite Eastwood flick..

"...from this creature of God! Be gone! In the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit!"
ir13 11:31 AM 05-18-2010
Originally Posted by ActionAndy:
Unforgiven. Favorite Eastwood flick..

"...from this creature of God! Be gone! In the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit!"
Classic Movie, The Exorcist

"Right, John, you did tell me to move it, but if you would have told me there was a three hundred pound mirror you were dropping with a pissed-off demon, I would have moved it further, John! "
Page 48 of 75
« First < 38464748 495058 > Last »
Up