Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 48 of 104
« First < 38464748 49505898 > Last »
Sports>NHL '08- '09 Thread
Ahbroody 11:29 PM 04-27-2009
well tonight I made the right choice.
Instead of watching the last period of the sharks train wreck I went out and smoked a Upman CM and surfed the web. Best decision I made in a few days.

Cant wait to hear how Wilson will spin this one this year. I swear if they raise ticket prices again I will not renew.
SmokeyJoe 12:23 AM 04-28-2009
Originally Posted by Ahbroody:
Instead of watching the last period of the sharks train wreck I went out and smoked a Upman CM and surfed the web. Best decision I made in a few days.

Cant wait to hear how Wilson will spin this one this year. I swear if they raise ticket prices again I will not renew.
Raise prices? Yikes...

The Hurricanes offered an "ice your price" program for STH purchases. They will remain the same price for two seasons if you buy now. I jumped on it. :-)
Shaerza 08:19 AM 04-28-2009
Originally Posted by jamesb3:
Well, the Wings get the giant killers in round 2. Should be a good series. But the Red Wings will prevail.

I am more then a little bit worried by how badly the Ducks dominated the Sharks. I think we just have to hope that after Pronger shuts down the top line that our secondary scoring keeps up like they did in the first round. It might help that Perry should be getting a suspension for that elbow..
357 08:36 AM 04-28-2009
Originally Posted by Shaerza:
I am more then a little bit worried by how badly the Ducks dominated the Sharks. I think we just have to hope that after Pronger shuts down the top line that our secondary scoring keeps up like they did in the first round. It might help that Perry should be getting a suspension for that elbow..
Barring injuries I expect the Wings to win. I would not expect Pronger to stop the first line. He's never faired well in the playoffs against the Wings. As a matter of fact I'm not sure he's ever finished a series against the Wings without getting hurt.
ahc4353 08:40 AM 04-28-2009
LETS GO RANGERS (please)!! clap clap clapclapclap :-)
SmokeyJoe 09:23 AM 04-28-2009
Two game sevens tonight!

Can't wait, man... this is where we will see what four teams are really made of. Hope my Hurricanes can prevail. If not, I will tip my hat to the team that takes them out.

I just hope the teams play up to their potential... let the contest be decided by strength vs strength.

Is it 7:30 yet!? :-)
smokeyandthebandit05 10:31 AM 04-28-2009
Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe:
Two game sevens tonight!

Can't wait, man... this is where we will see what four teams are really made of. Hope my Hurricanes can prevail. If not, I will tip my hat to the team that takes them out.

I just hope the teams play up to their potential... let the contest be decided by strength vs strength.

I cant wait either! Im either shaving and sending cigars or celebrating. Tonight will be a great game for sure!
bugmenot 11:44 AM 04-28-2009
Originally Posted by Ahbroody:

You made the right choice... It was my 21st, but with midterms this week, I had to make a choice of going out or watching the game, not both. I picked incorrectly...

Thornton is the Arod of hockey. He just didn't show up after the first period, and only in one of the previous games. I'm hoping when they blow everything up, they don't build the team around him. Package him, Cheecho, and one other player, and see what you can get in return. Not like they invested a ton to get him, only 3 players.

I don't blame Wilson for putting a spin on everything. What is the man supposed to say? He wants to win, and I think he has done a lot to set the team up. He has had a few things that didn't go too well, but overall I'm happy with him, especially their drafts. I will be very very disappointed if he goes. McLellan shouldn't be going anywhere, as the coach got blamed last time. I love his style, and it works.

Hoping the Hawks and Wings can meet in the next round.
Mr.Maduro 11:50 AM 04-28-2009
Two game sevens tonight!

:-)

smokeyandthebandit05 11:58 AM 04-28-2009
Originally Posted by Mr.Maduro:
:-)

GO DEVILS!!!!!

Hey Mr. Maduro where did you get that devils sig bar?

----------------
Now playing: Justin Moore - Small Town USA
via FoxyTunes
SmokeyJoe 12:12 PM 04-28-2009
I thought Alyssa was a Hurricanes fan! :-) :-)

LET'S GO 'CANES!

smokeyandthebandit05 12:21 PM 04-28-2009
[b]I thought Alyssa was a Hurricanes fan! :-) :-)

Shes a traitor! Obviously for the right team :-)
gpugliese 12:38 PM 04-28-2009

She's a Rangers fan too!!!

wrong sport, unfortunately. LOL :-)
ahc4353 12:38 PM 04-28-2009
Yep she's a Ranger fan.

ChicagoWhiteSox 02:00 PM 04-28-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:

This guy has to come up big again, Joe. :-)
:-):-):-)
MedicCook 04:30 PM 04-28-2009
Tonight @ http://www.channelsurfing.net/

NY Rangers at Washington 7:00PM EST

Carolina at New Jersey 7:30PM EST
MedicCook 04:31 PM 04-28-2009
Originally Posted by gpugliese:

She's a Rangers fan too!!!

wrong sport, unfortunately. LOL :-)
And a Yankees fan.

loki 05:09 PM 04-28-2009
Originally Posted by MedicCook:
Tonight @ http://www.channelsurfing.net/

NY Rangers at Washington 7:00PM EST

Carolina at New Jersey 7:30PM EST
this feed doesn't work for me, can anyone else get rangers/caps to load? nm it loaded now, just choppy as hell
MedicCook 05:12 PM 04-28-2009
Originally Posted by loki:
this feed doesn't work for me, can anyone else get rangers/caps to load? nm it loaded now, just choppy as hell
Better than nothing though.
loki 05:17 PM 04-28-2009
Originally Posted by MedicCook:
Better than nothing though.
agreed

go rangers
Page 48 of 104
« First < 38464748 49505898 > Last »
Up