Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 48 of 72
« First < 38464748 495058 > Last »
Entertainment>Famous Movie Quotes - Guess A Movie/Quote It Forward
Porch Dweller 02:25 PM 10-22-2014
Predator

"I met him, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six-year-old child, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... evil."
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 12:18 PM 10-27-2014
Somebody better get the above before <cough hint cough> this coming Friday.
[Reply]
dijit 01:20 PM 10-27-2014
It was Michael's Therapist in "Halloween"

You never had your hands on a teat before?
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 03:43 PM 10-27-2014
Originally Posted by dijit:
It was Michael's Therapist in "Halloween"

You never had your hands on a teat before?
Witness

"Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! He went from room to room, splattering their heads as they slept. He killed his brothers in this very room. Right here...in these beds."

(keeping it seasonal :-) )
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 10:39 PM 11-01-2014
Amityville Horror

Originally Posted by :
Oh this young man has had a very trying rookie season, with the litigation, the notoriety, his subsequent deportation to Canada and that country's refusal to accept him, well, I guess that's more than most 21-year-olds can handle...

[Reply]
icehog3 12:51 AM 11-02-2014
Slap Shot.....Ogie Oglethorpe! :-)

"Well that was borderline treasonous, and a disgrace to our nation and its proud and storied history. My father didn't kick the Nazis'... and the puck drops!"
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 03:03 PM 11-07-2014
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Slap Shot.....Ogie Oglethorpe! :-)

"Well that was borderline treasonous, and a disgrace to our nation and its proud and storied history. My father didn't kick the Nazis'... and the puck drops!"
Goon

Man 1: Because in a 747, the pilot's up top, and the first class cabin's in the nose, so no one would walk through. But you'd have to buy out the entire cabin. And the first class flight attendant...
Man 2: I bought the airline.

(I see my attempt to get a scary movie-themed string of quotes going the week of Halloween went over like a turd in a punch bowl.)
[Reply]
WhiteMamba 06:06 AM 11-08-2014
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:
Goon

Man 1: Because in a 747, the pilot's up top, and the first class cabin's in the nose, so no one would walk through. But you'd have to buy out the entire cabin. And the first class flight attendant...
Man 2: I bought the airline.

(I see my attempt to get a scary movie-themed string of quotes going the week of Halloween went over like a turd in a punch bowl.)
Inception

"Somebody's gotta go back and get a **** load of dimes"
[Reply]
jhedrick83 07:36 AM 11-08-2014
Originally Posted by WhiteMamba:
Inception

"Somebody's gotta go back and get a **** load of dimes"
Blazing Saddles. Side note, Slim Pickens might be the best name ever.

Actor 1: "Hey Blinkin."
Actor 2: "Did you say 'Abe Lincoln'?"
Actor 1: "No, I didn't say 'Abe Lincoln', I said 'Hey Blinkin.' Hold the reins, man."
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 08:12 AM 11-08-2014
Originally Posted by jhedrick83:
Blazing Saddles. Side note, Slim Pickens might be the best name ever.

Actor 1: "Hey Blinkin."
Actor 2: "Did you say 'Abe Lincoln'?"
Actor 1: "No, I didn't say 'Abe Lincoln', I said 'Hey Blinkin.' Hold the reins, man."
Robin Hood: Men in Tights

1. Isn't there a children's book about an elephant named Babar.
2: Ha, ha, ha. I wouldn't know. I don't have any.
1: No children?
2: No elephant books.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 06:20 PM 11-10-2014
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13:
Robin Hood: Men in Tights

1. Isn't there a children's book about an elephant named Babar.
2: Ha, ha, ha. I wouldn't know. I don't have any.
1: No children?
2: No elephant books.
Dr. Joseph Dolan: Two B's?
Fletch: One B. B-A-B-A-R.
Dr. Joseph Dolan: That's two.
Fletch: Yeah, but not right next to each other. I thought that's what you meant.

Fletch

Originally Posted by :
With heart, faith and steel. In the end there can be only one.

[Reply]
SvilleKid 11:28 PM 11-10-2014
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
Dr. Joseph Dolan: Two B's?
Fletch: One B. B-A-B-A-R.
Dr. Joseph Dolan: That's two.
Fletch: Yeah, but not right next to each other. I thought that's what you meant.

Fletch
"With heart, faith and steel. In the end there can be only one. "

This is the current quote to be guessed.
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 05:43 AM 11-11-2014
Originally Posted by SvilleKid:
"With heart, faith and steel. In the end there can be only one. "
Highlander

"This, this one night, two of my brothers came and woke me up in the middle of the night. And they said they had a surprise for me. So they took me to the barn up in the loft and there was my oldest brother, Dan, with Alice, Alice Jardine. I mean, picture a girl who just took a nosedive from the ugly tree and hit every branch coming down. And... and Dan's got his shirt off and he's working on this bra and he's tryin to get it off and all of a sudden Shawn just screams out, 'Danny you're a young man, don't do it!'"
[Reply]
kugie 08:52 AM 11-11-2014
Highlander

"This, this one night, two of my brothers came and woke me up in the middle of the night. And they said they had a surprise for me. So they took me to the barn up in the loft and there was my oldest brother, Dan, with Alice, Alice Jardine. I mean, picture a girl who just took a nosedive from the ugly tree and hit every branch coming down. And... and Dan's got his shirt off and he's working on this bra and he's tryin to get it off and all of a sudden Shawn just screams out, 'Danny you're a young man, don't do it!'"
Saving Private Ryan

~new one~

"Nobody puts Baby in a corner."
[Reply]
IBQTEE1 04:56 PM 11-11-2014
Originally Posted by kugie:
Saving Private Ryan

~new one~

"Nobody puts Baby in a corner."
Dirty Dancing!!

1. Don't throw me down Clark!
2. I'll try not to Aunt Bethany
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 11:02 AM 11-15-2014
Originally Posted by IBQTEE1:
Dirty Dancing!!

1. Don't throw me down Clark!
2. I'll try not to Aunt Bethany
Christmas Vacation

Man 1: You straightened my brother out?
Man 2: He was banging cocktail waitresses two at a time! Players couldn't get a drink at the table! What's the matter with you?
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 03:49 PM 11-15-2014
The God Father.

Originally Posted by :
Officer: [Officer looks back towards a cracking sound, and watches as the large mast falls down. He looks toward the *ship name* admiringly] Do you think he plans it all out, or just makes it up as he goes along?

[Reply]
AdamJoshua 04:29 PM 11-18-2014
The God Father.
Naval Officer: Do you think he plans it all out, or just makes it up as he goes along?

*bump* really?
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 02:25 PM 11-22-2014
Naval Officer: Do you think he plans it all out, or just makes it up as he goes along?

*bump* really?
Pirates of the Carribean at World's End

"A riot is an ugly thing...and, I think, that it is just about time we had one."
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 08:03 PM 11-22-2014
Pirates of the Carribean at World's End

"A riot is an ugly thing...and, I think, that it is just about time we had one."
Young Frankenstein

Originally Posted by :
"I guess that was your accomplice in the wood chipper?"

[Reply]
Page 48 of 72
« First < 38464748 495058 > Last »
Up