Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 47 of 138
« First < 37454647 48495797 > Last »
Sports>NHL '10 - '11 Thread
gravelman 08:01 PM 01-20-2011
Well Oshie got a goal in his second game back, something the Blues definitely need. Now they're clawing there way back against the wings.

As for my favorite player, Im happy to see that Zdena Chara got a hat trick the other night!! :-) Awesome stuff for a defenseman.
chand 08:07 PM 01-20-2011
I just glad the Bolts are back in playoff contention after the last few years. Thank you Stevie Y.
icehog3 08:15 PM 01-20-2011
Originally Posted by gravelman:
As for my favorite player, Im happy to see that Zdena Chara got a hat trick the other night!! :-) Awesome stuff for a defenseman.
Chara and Lidstrom both with their first career hat-tricks this month! :-)
E.J. 10:04 PM 01-20-2011
Ugh...........:-)

GO AVS!
Ahbroody 10:21 PM 01-20-2011
Really suprised at the officiating in the 3rd here.
Jumbo takes a bs call then no call for obst for sharks infront of net on a scoring opportunity, then jumbo gets cutt bad on the ffaceoff with a highstick a lot of blood and no call either. Stitches or glue and everything.

Wow. I hate breaking out the crutches, but serious bs.

Damn Sharks take a delay of game now. 3 left. Not good. Sharks should havr been on pp for jumbo highstick makes it that much worse.
SmokeyJoe 11:01 PM 01-20-2011
Stan Lee's Guardian Project...
THE HURRICANE

icehog3 01:03 AM 01-21-2011
Wings sign Nabokov....let's see if he clears waivers. Maybe Tampa or Toronto might bite?
Ahbroody 01:14 AM 01-21-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Wings sign Nabokov....let's see if he clears waivers. Maybe Tampa or Toronto might bite?
I hope so because thats going to suck as I imagine it will bite the Sharks at the end of the year in the playoffs. Him backstoping a Detroit team with a decent defensive core could be bad news for the Sharks and some other teams
icehog3 01:15 AM 01-21-2011
Originally Posted by Ahbroody:
I hope so because thats going to suck as I imagine it will bite the Sharks at the end of the year in the playoffs. Him backstoping a Detroit team with a decent defensive core could be bad news for the Sharks and some other teams
Or he could shart his hockey pants. That would work too. :-)
Ahbroody 01:55 AM 01-21-2011
Knowing my luck he will come back and stick the shiv right in the kidney.
You know he will have his A game anytime they play. Much like Niemi with you guys.

Focker should shart him self like he does every year in the playoffs, but knowing life he wont and instead stuff it up the sharks arse.

Was very glad to see the Sharks get the win as I really think they got hosed by the refs. how four guys missed that high stick and the fountain of blood it created was crap. I hope someone gets a are you blind phone call. Luongo got the #1 star and deserved it. The Sharks really out played the Canucks tonight. Luongo made some amazing saves to get it to OT. That said that 4-3 pk by the Sharks in OT was beauty.
357 07:15 AM 01-21-2011
Glad to see the Wings signed Nabakov for only $250K. I hope he clears waivers. I don't think they plan on him being the starter, but you never know how that stuff will shake out. Osgood is out after hernia surgery, so they at least need a backup. MacDonald isn't terrible, but I dont' think he's ready yet. Howard has had his struggles, but I wouldn't hand the job to Evgeni.
kugie 07:16 AM 01-21-2011
Not great effort last night by the B's. Loss to the Sabers 4-2.
But I can't complain, the way the have been playing they are making this season fun.:-)
x man 07:58 AM 01-21-2011
Originally Posted by 357:
Glad to see the Wings signed Nabakov for only $250K. I hope he clears waivers. I don't think they plan on him being the starter, but you never know how that stuff will shake out. Osgood is out after hernia surgery, so they at least need a backup. MacDonald isn't terrible, but I dont' think he's ready yet. Howard has had his struggles, but I wouldn't hand the job to Evgeni.
Osgood is still playing, how old is he?
357 08:13 AM 01-21-2011
Originally Posted by x man:
Osgood is still playing, how old is he?
38, will be 39 in November.

He started with the Wings in 93-94 when he was only 20.
Eleven 08:23 AM 01-21-2011
No way on earth Nabakov clears waivers. I would take him for spite if I was ANY other team. Such a small cap hit, there is zero chance he ends up a wing.

So it is said, so it is written.
chand 08:55 AM 01-21-2011
Originally Posted by Eleven:
No way on earth Nabakov clears waivers. I would take him for spite if I was ANY other team. Such a small cap hit, there is zero chance he ends up a wing.

Yeah no doubt! Waiver claim (NJ, Isles) and trade?
Ahbroody 09:04 AM 01-21-2011
Originally Posted by 357:
38, will be 39 in November.

He started with the Wings in 93-94 when he was only 20.
Wow hes one of the younger guys on the team. :-)

Would be hilarious to see the Sharks grab Nabby also. I got to imagine someone would grab him, bug stranger things have happened.
357 09:39 AM 01-21-2011
You're probably right. If I were Holland I probably would have tacked on a 2nd year at 1/2-1 million just to scare off the waiver snipers.
Ahbroody 10:00 AM 01-21-2011
Hes a steal for the isles at that price who have major issues in net.
I wonder about Tampa as Steves ties to Detroit. Would he step on toes this early. He should but you have to wonder.
icehog3 11:03 AM 01-21-2011
Originally Posted by Eleven:

I am not betting against you. :-)
Page 47 of 138
« First < 37454647 48495797 > Last »
Up