Porch Dweller 12:04 PM 10-07-2014
Nope, The Wild Bunch.

"It's in the hole! It's in the hole!"
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 12:36 PM 10-07-2014
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:
Nope, The Wild Bunch.

Any **** movie? :-):-):-) (just kidding)

Happy Gilmore.

"What we have here, is a failure to communicate."
[Reply]
icehog3 01:33 PM 10-07-2014

Originally Posted by Chainsaw13:
Any **** movie? :-):-):-) (just kidding)

Happy Gilmore.
Nope, Caddyshack.
"What we have here, is a failure to communicate."
Civil War by Guns'N'Roses.....or Cool Hand Like.

"Nope. You'll kill her. And then I'll kill you. Just like that".
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 01:44 PM 10-07-2014
Wow, missed that softball, huh? I thought CS, then for some reason told myself no, it was HG.
[Reply]
icehog3 02:03 PM 10-07-2014
Guess mine then, you'll feel better, Bob! :-)
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 05:44 PM 10-07-2014
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Nope, Caddyshack.

Civil War by Guns'N'Roses.....or Cool Hand Like.

"Nope. You'll kill her. And then I'll kill you. Just like that".
Billy Jack

Originally Posted by :
Oh, you English are *so* superior, aren't you? Well, would you like to know what you'd be without us, the good ol' U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest ****ing province in the Russian Empire, that's what! So don't call me stupid, lady. Just thank me.

[Reply]
icehog3 07:17 PM 10-07-2014
Fish Called Wanda....great line. :-)

"Uh-uh, Mother-m-mother, uh, what is the phrase? She isn't quite herself today."
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 07:39 PM 10-07-2014
ALL of Otto's lines are great. :-)
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 06:33 PM 10-15-2014
Fish Called Wanda....great line. :-)

"Uh-uh, Mother-m-mother, uh, what is the phrase? She isn't quite herself today."
Psycho.

"We could sell blood and semen. What? Not mixed together."
[Reply]
chippewastud79 09:13 PM 10-16-2014

"We could sell blood and semen. What? Not mixed together."
Dodge Ball: A True Underdog Story

"That ain't no Etch-A-Sketch. This is one doodle that can't be un-did, Homeskillet."
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 06:44 AM 10-19-2014
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
Dodge Ball: A True Underdog Story

"That ain't no Etch-A-Sketch. This is one doodle that can't be un-did, Homeskillet."
Juno

Man 1: "You know what's good about no soap, you can smell a hijacker from a mile away!"
Man 2: "I am impressed, this man can smell us from thirty feet away, now what's that say about our hygiene?"
[Reply]
mhailey 09:37 AM 10-19-2014
Juno

Man 1: "You know what's good about no soap, you can smell a hijacker from a mile away!"
Man 2: "I am impressed, this man can smell us from thirty feet away, now what's that say about our hygiene?"
Book of Eli

"A missile! A MISSILE! A MISSILE IN MY HOUSE, GARY!"
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 10:17 AM 10-19-2014
Originally Posted by mhailey:
Book of Eli

"A missile! A MISSILE! A MISSILE IN MY HOUSE, GARY!"
Weird Science. Great 80s flick

"Do you think they're your friends? They're not your friends. Do you really think she'll be there when things go bad? Huh? When things go wrong? You think again. Fuc*king Denise. Denise the piece. Oh, you're gonna give me that cherry pie sweet mama baby."

It'd be cool if you guys could name the character and scene as well.
[Reply]
dijit 12:38 PM 10-19-2014
Magnolia, and I think the guys name was T J.

We're going to hold onto him by the nose and we're gonna kick him in the ass! We're gonna kick the hell out of him all the time and we're gonna go through him like crap through a goose!"
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 02:01 PM 10-19-2014
Originally Posted by dijit:
Magnolia, and I think the guys name was T J.

We're going to hold onto him by the nose and we're gonna kick him in the ass! We're gonna kick the hell out of him all the time and we're gonna go through him like crap through a goose!"
Patton

"We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more lovable than the mutt."
[Reply]
dijit 02:45 PM 10-19-2014
Patton

"We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more lovable than the mutt."
Bill Murray in Stripes

"And the first thing that flashed into me gulliver was that I'd like to have her right down there on the floor with the old in-out."
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 01:55 PM 10-21-2014
Originally Posted by dijit:
Bill Murray in Stripes

"And the first thing that flashed into me gulliver was that I'd like to have her right down there on the floor with the old in-out."
A Clockwork Orange

Originally Posted by :
First of all Rat, you never let on how much you like a girl. "Oh, Debbie. Hi." Two, you always call the shots. "Kiss me. You won't regret it." Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. "Isn't this great?" Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice." And five, now this is the most important, Rat. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV.

[Reply]
icehog3 12:25 AM 10-22-2014
Fast Times at Ridgemont High. :-)

In a Scottish accent: "Why is every f*cking thing the real world except teaching?"
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 08:26 AM 10-22-2014
Fast Times at Ridgemont High. :-)

In a Scottish accent: "Why is every f*cking thing the real world except teaching?"
Just Cause

Originally Posted by :
Come on... Come on! Do it! Do it! Come on. Come on! Kill me! I'm here! Kill me! I'm here! Kill me! Come on! Kill me! I'm here! Come on! Do it now! Kill me!

[Reply]
Page 47 of 72
« First < 37454647 484957 > Last »
Up