Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 45 of 82
« First < 35434445 464755 > Last »
Sports>NHL '11 - '12 Thread
icehog3 12:40 PM 03-04-2012
Rangers up 3-2 with 15 left.

No Bruin will go with John Scott so far. :-)
Bruins Fan 02:25 PM 03-04-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Rangers up 3-2 with 15 left.

No Bruin will go with John Scott so far. :-)
Bruins can't afford to lose anymore players,not worth fighting a scrub that is a non factor.
icehog3 02:48 PM 03-04-2012
Originally Posted by Bruins Fan:
Bruins can't afford to lose anymore players,not worth fighting a scrub that is a non factor.
I understand why they didn't and don't disagree, I just wanted to see Scott pound someone, John. :-)
Bruins Fan 04:35 PM 03-04-2012
I understand why they didn't and don't disagree, I just wanted to see Scott pound someone, John. :-)
I hope he finds someone in Vancouver,they just got a tuff guy Zack Kassian. :-)
icehog3 04:40 PM 03-04-2012
I hope he finds someone in Vancouver,they just got a tuff guy Zack Kassian. :-)
I have a 5'er on Scott. :-)

Hawks get a huge win against Detroit, 3-0 with Johnny Oduya in the lineup. Oh, do ya? :-)
Bruins Fan 05:30 PM 03-04-2012
I have a 5'er on Scott. :-)

Hawks get a huge win against Detroit, 3-0 with Johnny Oduya in the lineup. Oh, do ya? :-)
B's tried to make a play for him he played for Julien a couple seasons but didn't have anything to give up.The minors are depleted except a couple blue chippers that might have a crack at making the big team next season?
Wanger 08:25 AM 03-05-2012
The Avs goalie was standing on his head last night. The Wild were really throwing a lot of good chances at him, and he kept making big save after big save. :-)
GreekGodX 08:31 AM 03-05-2012
Loss last night to the Hawks drops the Wings to the 4th seed, and a tie with the Blues :-) See the Hawks one more time this season April 7th.

And now Howard is day-to-day :-)
icehog3 08:36 AM 03-05-2012
Gonna be neck and neck between the Wings and Blues for the Central, Son....I am actually hoping the Wings win it, because I would like to see the Blues in the 1st round if the Hawks squeak up to 5th.
Partagaspete 05:37 PM 03-05-2012
Thor was good in net last night as The Isles beat the Devils. FIrst win and fist shut out in what I hope will be an illustrious career for him. well played "team" game for them. Youth movement engage!!!

BTW: Remember me in a year or two when the Isles are tearing it up.

T
44stampede 08:31 PM 03-05-2012
Originally Posted by Partagaspete:
Thor was good in net last night as The Isles beat the Devils. FIrst win and fist shut out in what I hope will be an illustrious career for him. well played "team" game for them. Youth movement engage!!!

BTW: Remember me in a year or two when the Isles are tearing it up.

T
Didn't they say that 10 years ago and every year since? :-)

Lot a young talent on there. More fun to watch than my Flames...
Bruins Fan 08:30 AM 03-06-2012
Hey Tom.
Whats the deal on our new goalie Marty Turco?
I guess the B's had to get someone? All they had was an AHL backup and he was banged up.
Hopefully he won't cost us any games?
icehog3 08:41 AM 03-06-2012
Hey Tom.
Whats the deal on our new goalie Marty Turco?
I guess the B's had to get someone? All they had was an AHL backup and he was banged up.
Hopefully he won't cost us any games?
Plays the puck well, and is an adequate back-up, John. Looks like he will not be playoff eligible, hopefully Rask heals by then or you are going to have an AHL back-up if Timmy goes down.
Ahbroody 09:58 AM 03-06-2012
Turcco can be a head case. I have watched the guy get pissed and attack Sharks. Fairly easy to get under his skin. Should fit in perfect in Boston. :-) I kid

As Tom said excellent playing the puck, so much so was sometimes viewed as having a third D man. Can be good in net can get rattled though by crowd taunts and players.
icehog3 11:00 AM 03-06-2012
Originally Posted by Ahbroody:
I have watched the guy get pissed and attack Sharks.
Badge of Honor in my book, Mike. :-)
Ahbroody 12:42 PM 03-06-2012
Oooo it was hilarious. They were in his head so bad. Then the crowd got on him after he started going after players. He literally imploded on the ice and turned in to a screen door.
Bruins Fan 04:43 PM 03-06-2012
Originally Posted by Ahbroody:
Oooo it was hilarious. They were in his head so bad. Then the crowd got on him after he started going after players. He literally imploded on the ice and turned in to a screen door.
Oh great,I don't think he will get more the 4-5 starts,but you never know?
Timmy's glove hand is getting slow and he has let in a lot of soft goals.
icehog3 05:10 PM 03-06-2012
Oh great,I don't think he will get more the 4-5 starts,but you never know?
Timmy's glove hand is getting slow and he has let in a lot of soft goals.
I think you are about right on how many starts Turco will get at max...I would guess closer to 3 if Tim stays healthy. Problem is, if Rask isn't healthy by playoffs, the B's will have a relatively untested AHL goalie as their back-up if Tim gets hurt. Obviously, there is no way the B's could have forseen this, just sucks for them if Rask's groin problem turns out to be worse than they think.
yourchoice 06:45 PM 03-06-2012
It will be interesting if Kronwall gets suspended for his hit tonight. One thing is for sure, with the way the league is responding to head injuries, the refs should have stopped play immediately (IMHO).
E.J. 07:48 PM 03-06-2012
Avs vs Wild game sure is chippy....
Page 45 of 82
« First < 35434445 464755 > Last »
Up