Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 45 of 54
« First < 35434445 4647 > Last »
General Discussion>iphone 4 just announced.
goalie204 05:54 AM 10-22-2010
i threw this theme on my phone, its called Suave HD and theres a big community of ppl creating new and custom icons all the time, thousands and thousands of them. Too bad its a boring ass theme, here it is on my phone temporarily till i find something better

[Reply]
Chingas 08:34 PM 10-22-2010
Looks sleek Brother.

Maybe someone can help. I hot the ielegnce them. In the screen shots, the calculator, the phone keypad the lock screen are all BadAss and my them has none of that. I can't seem to figure out what the deal is.

I went to the developers websites FAQ but nothing was obvious. For those more experienced, can you help me out?
[Reply]
goalie204 08:38 PM 10-22-2010
Did you get ielegance the free one or ielegance pro the one for $2.49? I have neither but maybe it could explain it ?
[Reply]
Chingas 08:44 PM 10-22-2010
I got the PRO one. If you get a chance check out the screen shots. Their awesome. My phone, not awesome.

I slid the PRO thing in Winterboard everywhere. On top of the others. Under the others. In the middle. Etc. I don't even see any of those options in Winterboard. Or anywhere else.
[Reply]
goalie204 09:33 PM 10-22-2010
i just bought the pro one to see what you're talking about, in the screen shots - my calculator and dialer didn't look the same either.

Sadly, after some searching i found a thread, and the author said this theme wasnt made for the iphone 4, and he isn't sure if he's going to be updating it to work. He also goes on to say to get his theme ELITE HD or whatever. I'm not too keen on shelling out another couple bux after seeing this one fail after paying for it. Here is the thread and some of what he has to say if you want to read any:
Originally Posted by :
http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-2g-3...e-pro-145.html

The theme is not made for the iPhone 4..... I MAY make an iPhone 4 version at some point... Your best bet for now is to get "Elite PRO HD"

Email me, at barsoverbeats@yahoo.com

[Reply]
Chingas 09:35 PM 10-22-2010
Well your investigation skills are way better than mine. Thanks Brother. I owe you $2.49!
[Reply]
goalie204 09:39 PM 10-22-2010
Nah, we're both out $2.49 - buyer beware i guess. The guy has two full HD themes Elite Pro and Classified HD for 1.99 and 2.99 respectively (i believe) - I won't be purchasing either.
[Reply]
Chingas 09:47 PM 10-22-2010
Just read thru the thread. Damn. That was only a few days ago! Oh well. What can you do, right? I wish I saw that it wasn't for 4. Ahh. **** happens.
[Reply]
goalie204 09:49 PM 10-22-2010
heres another theme i got that i like called GlaskGlart HD - it was free, not crazy about it still, the background is from the creator dudes site i think. (got it myself)

but still my favorite theme although totally not fluid, or finished that i installed manually by uploading the folder and making some tweaks, is this guy, i just love the icons (mostly the ones on the dock), but its really just icons and the same background wallpaper:

[Reply]
Chingas 09:54 PM 10-22-2010
Those icons look like the ones on the actual Mac. Sweet!
[Reply]
goalie204 06:56 AM 10-23-2010
well, first i spent 2.49 on the theme we both bought. Then i think 1.99 on the Elite PRO theme, not realizing the one i actually wanted was Elite Pro HD - So i spent another 3.99 on that one, and got the Color Signal and Wifi bars package from Cydia (because i didn't like the default signal/wifi bars in this theme) (still not as much as the price of a good retail cuban cigar - so i ain't complaining lOL) :-)

here are my lock screen and home screen. It also has really nice load screens, calculator, dialer, etc etc.

alternatively, and my preference if the elite pro hd tap lock screen is not selected:

[Reply]
Chingas 06:18 AM 10-24-2010
Would you believe I did the same exact thing. Bought elite pro. Then bought elite pro HD. How do you get five icons in your dock?

What's also weird is everything I get from Installous disappears when I sync to iTunes. That's normal, I suppose?
[Reply]
goalie204 08:29 AM 10-24-2010
I duno, i got installous but haven't got anything through it yet. Five icon dock (name of app) :P

I'm doing some major tweaking to this theme and customization, will post later with screenies
[Reply]
goalie204 09:57 AM 10-24-2010
[Reply]
Nefari0us 10:53 AM 10-24-2010
I like that Elite Pro HD theme
[Reply]
Chingas 10:56 AM 10-24-2010
Originally Posted by goalie204:
Get to work... I'll need a step by step! That is F'n awesome!!

No, seriously. I want a step by step.
[Reply]
goalie204 03:10 PM 10-24-2010
hahaha.
[Reply]
Chingas 03:15 PM 10-24-2010
Originally Posted by goalie204:
hahaha.
No really. I got the five icon dock. Dosnt show up in winterboard matter what I try. I got the weather add on for Elite pro hd but can't edit the file because me file reader can't find it. Which means I can't change the weather off of, lakemore, I think.

You know. All sorts of problems...
[Reply]
goalie204 03:27 PM 10-24-2010
i'm not sure what a file reader is, i use Ifile to navigate and edit/move files.

Five icon dock just works for me. Just install it and drag a 5th icon to your dock..the exact one i have is called "Five Icon Dock" and its from Cydia/Telesphoreo (tweaks)
[Reply]
Chingas 03:37 PM 10-24-2010
Man I'm an idiot! I never saw it in winterboard so I never even tried to add another icon! Sweet. How do you get yours angled? They look BadAss. If it's a trade secret, no worked Brother.

I have iFile but i can't seem to view a file outside of the stock documents and picture folders.

So I got fileviewer which let's me go down the tree starting with system folders but o no avail because I get the following error.

Error:
The operation couldn’t be completed. (WebKitErrorDomain error 101.)

I don't know what's going on.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 54
« First < 35434445 4647 > Last »
Up