Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 44 of 62
« First < 34424344 454654 > Last »
General Discussion>(Official?) Pocket Knife Discussion Thread
BHalbrooks 01:40 PM 04-06-2013
I forgot I had this Knife. It's my Dads old knife he used in the Coast Guard, 25 years ago. Definitely seen some time on the Water. It's still in really great shape. New EDC.
[Reply]
SvilleKid 01:44 PM 04-06-2013
Originally Posted by BHalbrooks:
I forgot I had this Knife. It's my Dads old knife he used in the Coast Guard, 25 years ago. Definitely seen some time on the Water. It's still in really great shape. New EDC.
Very Nice!!! A VERY classic Buck!!
[Reply]
BHalbrooks 01:45 PM 04-06-2013
Do you know much about it? I couldn't find much online
Edit - Nevermind, I found 315 on the blade, almost hidden. Googled it and that brought up a lot.
[Reply]
captain53 04:46 PM 04-06-2013
That is a real keepsake. Very Nice!:-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 05:28 AM 04-08-2013
Originally Posted by MurphysLaw:
Congrats on the Strider Shane! If I could find a PT at a good price I'd probably find a way to sneak it in the house.
I snagged an SnG, the PT is soooooo small and adorable but almost impossible to find. Also the price difference between the PT and the SnG is close enough to go a little bigger (for me anyways). Thanks though, it is one of my grail knives although it doesn't count since it is so beat up. It has been sitting at the post office for a few days.
[Reply]
MurphysLaw 12:20 PM 04-08-2013
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
I snagged an SnG, the PT is soooooo small and adorable but almost impossible to find. Also the price difference between the PT and the SnG is close enough to go a little bigger (for me anyways). Thanks though, it is one of my grail knives although it doesn't count since it is so beat up. It has been sitting at the post office for a few days.
I've been real close to buying a knockoff PT for a little while just to see how it feels in the hand and carries. Just haven't been able to bring myself to spend the coin on a copy, especially when I have my eye on a few other things I could spend the same cash on.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 12:44 PM 04-08-2013
Originally Posted by MurphysLaw:
I've been real close to buying a knockoff PT for a little while just to see how it feels in the hand and carries. Just haven't been able to bring myself to spend the coin on a copy, especially when I have my eye on a few other things I could spend the same cash on.
Yah I try not to support knock offs, it is messed up that they can sell those. I am hoping my SnG is in my mailbox when I get home.
[Reply]
issues 02:47 PM 04-08-2013
If all goes well, one of the customs I have ordered should be done in the next couple of weeks. This was the first knife I ever considered a grail so I am very excited to get my hands on it!

It is a Jake Hoback A15 bolster lock bronzed with lightning-strike carbon fiber inlays.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 07:45 AM 04-09-2013
Originally Posted by issues:
If all goes well, one of the customs I have ordered should be done in the next couple of weeks. This was the first knife I ever considered a grail so I am very excited to get my hands on it!

It is a Jake Hoback A15 bolster lock bronzed with lightning-strike carbon fiber inlays.
That is a sick knife! Congrats, can't wait to see tons of pictures!
[Reply]
issues 01:08 PM 04-09-2013
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
That is a sick knife! Congrats, can't wait to see tons of pictures!
I will definitely get some pictures up here as soon as I get it! :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 05:06 AM 04-10-2013
Strider came in! It has wear but is still rock solid!
[Reply]
kelmac07 06:32 AM 04-10-2013
Originally Posted by emopunker2004:
I love this thing. It just feels like it's built like a tank. Especially compared to my Kershaw Blur

I wanna get a ZT0200 and have a guy make it look like this but with a different color and style grip scales.

Justin...what is this knife? Manufacture? Model? Pricepoint? Very nice!!
[Reply]
issues 07:28 AM 04-10-2013
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Justin...what is this knife? Manufacture? Model? Pricepoint? Very nice!!
It looks like a heavily modified Zero Tolerance 0200. Made by Kershaw knives.

http://zt.kaiusaltd.com/knives/knife/zt0200

Could be a 0300 but the grip shape says 0200 to me.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 07:49 AM 04-10-2013
My current favorites:
[Reply]
issues 08:25 AM 04-10-2013
Both beautiful pieces for sure Shane. :-)
[Reply]
chaase321 08:32 AM 04-10-2013
Hey Shane, what are those two you just posted?

Also, has anyone heard of/checked out "Red Bearded Blades" on facebook? He buys the blades, has them stamped, and wraps them in paracord. They are one piece blades though, not folding knives. Everything is made in the USA and he is a veteran, and some of the profits go for a good cause. Anyway, I ordered one from him that should be shipped in the next couple days. I will post pictures, but thought you all (Shane! :-) ) would appreciate looking at them.

Edited: this is my actual knife that he took a picture of...just waiting to finish up a couple more so he can mail them all out at once
[Reply]
MurphysLaw 09:04 AM 04-10-2013
Loving the Strider, Shane! Hopefully I'll find one available once I have funds squirreled away. I'm hoping for a used one as it'll probably be a beater and get carried way less than my Sebbie.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 09:13 AM 04-10-2013
Originally Posted by chaase321:
Hey Shane, what are those two you just posted?

Also, has anyone heard of/checked out "Red Bearded Blades" on facebook? He buys the blades, has them stamped, and wraps them in paracord. They are one piece blades though, not folding knives. Everything is made in the USA and he is a veteran, and some of the profits go for a good cause. Anyway, I ordered one from him that should be shipped in the next couple days. I will post pictures, but thought you all (Shane! :-) ) would appreciate looking at them.

Edited: this is my actual knife that he took a picture of...just waiting to finish up a couple more so he can mail them all out at once
Sounds awesome! My work firewall has me blocked from viewing your pics:-)

Just looked them up, look nice. How much?
They remind me of the ESEE Izula
[Reply]
chaase321 09:18 AM 04-10-2013
stoooopid work firewall!

Is there any other way for me to post for you to see it? Oh, give me a few, I will throw it up on instagram (haven't been on there for a while!!!) and tag you.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 09:19 AM 04-10-2013
Originally Posted by chaase321:
stoooopid work firewall!

Is there any other way for me to post for you to see it? Oh, give me a few, I will throw it up on instagram (haven't been on there for a while!!!) and tag you.
No worries, I found them online. I have to use Flickr, blocked from fotobucket.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 62
« First < 34424344 454654 > Last »
Up