Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 44 of 75
« First < 34424344 454654 > Last »
Entertainment>Famous Movie Quotes
CasaDooley 12:35 PM 02-19-2010
"Good...I want you to love it here. I wish we could stay here for ever, and ever, and ever."[/QUOTE]

The Shining (Great movie IMHO)

Hey, guys. Th-there's a red thingy moving toward the green thingy.
SvilleKid 08:01 PM 02-19-2010
Originally Posted by CasaDooley:
"Good...I want you to love it here. I wish we could stay here for ever, and ever, and ever."[/QUOTE]

The Shining (Great movie IMHO)

Hey, guys. Th-there's a red thingy moving toward the green thingy.
What I think was one of Tim Allen's better movies! Galaxy Quest!!

How about:

"The Bit#h hit me with a toaster!"
Neuromancer 08:10 PM 02-19-2010
Originally Posted by SvilleKid:
What I think was one of Tim Allen's better movies! Galaxy Quest!!

How about:

"The Bit#h hit me with a toaster!"
Frank in Scrooged...

Here's one...

"If there's a mental health organization that raises money for people like you, be sure to let me know."
kugie 03:59 PM 02-20-2010
Originally Posted by Neuromancer:
Frank in Scrooged...

Here's one...

"If there's a mental health organization that raises money for people like you, be sure to let me know."
As good as it gets

"My Lord, whatever I done, don't strike me blind for another couple of minutes."
SvilleKid 06:43 PM 03-01-2010
Originally Posted by kugie:
As good as it gets

"My Lord, whatever I done, don't strike me blind for another couple of minutes."
Cool Hand Luke

how about: "Tell the story straight"
SinPena! 09:13 PM 03-03-2010
Surely, you can't be serious? I am serious, but dont call me Shirley! (Airplane)
icehog3 09:05 AM 03-04-2010
Originally Posted by SinPena!:
Surely, you can't be serious? I am serious, but dont call me Shirley! (Airplane)
You have to identify the previous one before putting up your own...and then someone (besides you) has to identify yours. . :-)

SvilleKid 07:30 PM 03-04-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
You have to identify the previous one before putting up your own...and then someone (besides you) has to identify yours. . :-)

oooh...... ooooh..... I know that one! Oh wait. Darn, that's mine!?!

"All you have to do is tell the story right" might be the actual line, going from memory.

Or, same movie:

"... i'm still a little drunk from earlier so if I skip over the witty banter and move straight on to coming on to you I hope you don't take offense. "
CasaDooley 12:00 AM 03-05-2010
oooh...... ooooh..... I know that one! Oh wait. Darn, that's mine!?!

"All you have to do is tell the story right" might be the actual line, going from memory.

Or, same movie:

"... i'm still a little drunk from earlier so if I skip over the witty banter and move straight on to coming on to you I hope you don't take offense. "
Basic. Good movie:-)

:-) OK, I got one..." I was too busy killing someone else. I didn't have time to kill two people "
SvilleKid 04:02 PM 03-07-2010
Basic. Good movie:-)

:-) OK, I got one..." I was too busy killing someone else. I didn't have time to kill two people "
Another Travolta film. The General's Daughter. Read the book first, messed up watching the film!

Here's an easy quote that was added for the destruction ending of an older computer game I used to play:

"That's it, man, game over man, game over"
SvilleKid 08:36 PM 03-09-2010
Another Travolta film. The General's Daughter. Read the book first, messed up watching the film!

Here's an easy quote that was added for the destruction ending of an older computer game I used to play:

"That's it, man, game over man, game over"
bump
CasaDooley 11:59 PM 03-09-2010

"That's it, man, game over man, game over" Bill Paxton/Hudson
Aliens!:-) 1 of my fav sci fi flicks.:-)

"You were born to become a chalk outline."
SvilleKid 10:02 PM 03-17-2010
Aliens!:-) 1 of my fav sci fi flicks.:-)

"You were born to become a chalk outline."
Keeping it moving, this is Daniel Benzali's (as Agent Nick Spikings) line in Murder at 1600.

No cheating on this one, if you can't get this one without help, you're just not that into movies!! (And, in honor of a great narration voice recently left this world), lets do an easy one:

"Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?"

pnoon 10:03 PM 03-17-2010
Keeping it moving, this is Daniel Benzali's (as Agent Nick Spikings) line in Murder at 1600.

No cheating on this one, if you can't get this one without help, you're just not that into movies!! (And, in honor of a great narration voice recently left this world), lets do an easy one:

"Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?"
Peter Graves in Airplane.

Damn your eyes! Too late. :-)
CasaDooley 10:06 PM 03-17-2010
Originally Posted by pnoon:

Damn your eyes! Too late. :-)
Gene Wilder to Marty Feldman in Young Frankenstein!

Give me a minute while I think of a line.
pnoon 10:09 PM 03-17-2010
Gene Wilder to Marty Feldman in Young Frankenstein!

Give me a minute while I think of a line.
:-)
CasaDooley 10:21 PM 03-17-2010
I'm thinkin, I'm thinkin. Hey...I don't work well under pressure!:-)
Ok, got one:
" To me, you look like number two, know what I mean?"
SvilleKid 11:10 PM 03-17-2010
I'm thinkin, I'm thinkin. Hey...I don't work well under pressure!:-)
Ok, got one:
" To me, you look like number two, know what I mean?"
The thread is dead for two weeks and now you and Peter are fighting over who gets to post the fastest!! :-):-):-)

OK, I'm into the comic relief I kicked back off with, so I'll bite, Classic Rodney Dangerfield in "Back to School"!!!

How's about: "I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part."
kugie 04:05 AM 03-18-2010
The thread is dead for two weeks and now you and Peter are fighting over who gets to post the fastest!! :-):-):-)

OK, I'm into the comic relief I kicked back off with, so I'll bite, Classic Rodney Dangerfield in "Back to School"!!!

How's about: "I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part."
Animal House

Person One: A hospital? What is it?
Person Two: It's a big building with patients, but that's not important ...
SvilleKid 09:34 AM 03-20-2010
Originally Posted by kugie:
Animal House

Person One: A hospital? What is it?
Person Two: It's a big building with patients, but that's not important ...
Another quote from Airplane

More comedy: "The pellet with the poison's in the flagon with the dragon; the vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true. " And let's not forget about "the chalice from the palace" while we consider this quote!
Page 44 of 75
« First < 34424344 454654 > Last »
Up