Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 44 of 55
« First < 34424344 454654 > Last »
Sports>Cowboys Asylum
JE3146 09:57 PM 01-21-2010
Originally Posted by Wanger:
Depends on when, but if it were after this season, it'd be either Jackson or Rosenfels. Based on how the year went with mop up duty, I'd say it'd be Jackson. If he stays around another year, it'll depend on who's available out there.
Somehow I don't see Favre retiring until he runs out of teams that will take him :-)
[Reply]
shvictor 06:33 PM 01-25-2010
The Cowboys and Vikings won the same amount of playoff games this year.
[Reply]
macpappy 09:58 PM 01-25-2010
ALL ABOARD! The Saints Bandwagons are in line and ready to roll in the longest Mardi Gras parade in history! All the way from Poydras Street to Miami for the Superbowl. We have plenty of room for everyone.
[Reply]
white_s2k 10:00 PM 01-25-2010
Originally Posted by macpappy:
ALL ABOARD! The Saints Bandwagons are in line and ready to roll in the longest Mardi Gras parade in history! All the way from Poydras Street to Miami for the Superbowl. We have plenty of room for everyone.
Was rooting for Favre, and gotta go with Peyton in the SB. Can't believe pushing for an AFC team.. but I love Peyton's style of play. Regardless, it's going to be a GREAT game. :-)
[Reply]
macpappy 05:31 AM 01-26-2010
Originally Posted by white_s2k:
Was rooting for Favre, and gotta go with Peyton in the SB. Can't believe pushing for an AFC team.. but I love Peyton's style of play. Regardless, it's going to be a GREAT game. :-)
I thought you would be rooting for the Saints since the Cowboys could then claim to be the real champions because they beat the Saints.
[Reply]
shvictor 10:39 PM 01-26-2010
Originally Posted by macpappy:
Sorry. I only have one team. I'm a true fan
[Reply]
macpappy 05:59 AM 01-27-2010
Originally Posted by shvictor:
Sorry. I only have one team. I'm a true fan
Thank you for being honest and loyal. We've had a lot of people jump on the bandwagon and you know they are going to jump off as soon as the Super Bowl is over.
[Reply]
Beer Doctor 09:40 PM 04-22-2010
Dez bryant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
acruce 07:04 PM 08-04-2010
Cowboy fans are we ready for some football..........? I know I am!!! Let the Cowboys ride....:-):-)
[Reply]
Cigarcop 07:06 PM 08-04-2010
I know I am...someday I'm gettin to that Stadium
[Reply]
white_s2k 07:11 AM 08-05-2010
Originally Posted by Cigarcop:
Hey Keith!

Yep, I'm gearing up for football season. Got a chance to get down to San Antonio opening weekend of training camp and watched 2 practices. Team looked real sharp, that Dez Bryant is gonna be a star :-)

Got to meet Miles Austin and get an autograph.. I tell ya, I turned into a little giddy schoolgirl in about .3 seconds flat :-)
[Reply]
Cigarcop 09:35 AM 08-05-2010
Originally Posted by white_s2k:
Hey Keith!

Yep, I'm gearing up for football season. Got a chance to get down to San Antonio opening weekend of training camp and watched 2 practices. Team looked real sharp, that Dez Bryant is gonna be a star :-)

Got to meet Miles Austin and get an autograph.. I tell ya, I turned into a little giddy schoolgirl in about .3 seconds flat :-)

Josh,

I envy you brother...whish I was closer for sure
[Reply]
acruce 10:21 AM 08-07-2010
Originally Posted by Cigarcop:
Its big....
[Reply]
Cigarcop 10:28 AM 08-07-2010
Originally Posted by acruce:
Its big....
Then it should fit in, everything in Texas is Big!!
[Reply]
Cigarcop 10:30 AM 08-07-2010
And quite honestly for wearing my Dallas **** in Eagles stadium they should fly me down there!!!

Its not a safe place to be :-)
[Reply]
hornitosmonster 04:23 PM 08-07-2010
The season needs to hurry up and get here. Looking forward to getting our 6th at home...
[Reply]
shvictor 01:28 PM 08-21-2010
This is our year. No doubt in my mind we win the Superbowl this year.
[Reply]
Cigarcop 10:09 AM 08-22-2010
Originally Posted by shvictor:
This is our year. No doubt in my mind we win the Superbowl this year.

I like your thinking Steve :-)
[Reply]
hornitosmonster 11:29 AM 08-22-2010
I think we are winning the Superbowl this year as well.
[Reply]
acruce 12:30 PM 08-22-2010
Originally Posted by hornitosmonster:
I think we are winning the Superbowl this year as well.
They are going to have to play better than they have this preseason and get healthy.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 55
« First < 34424344 454654 > Last »
Up