Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 43 of 352
« First < 33414243 44455393143 > Last »
General Discussion>First Firearm Thread.
floydpink 07:24 AM 04-27-2009
Also, I'd call after about 60 days to make sure everything is ok and the prints are legible. They can reject them and make you wait longer.

If you are looking to monitor the time between mailing and recieving, check your bank statements and figure about 75 days from the time they cashed your check to the time it will be in your wallet.
elderboy02 07:31 AM 04-27-2009
My brother and his friend just turned 21 and they turned in their CCW permits about 2 weeks ago. They said the wait would be 30 days. I am glad mine only took 3 days 2 years ago :-)
floydpink 07:42 AM 04-27-2009
Originally Posted by stitch:
And This is why I love Arizona!
Open carry without permit :-)
Not yet.
Carry in vehicle without permit :-)
ok in Florida, as long as it's "securely encased" which is loosely interpreted.
Concealed carry class, 8 hours, one time
One time, 2 hours here in Florida. Probably SHOULD be 8 hours
Permit takes less than 60 days
Got us by a mile there
Permit is good for 5 years :-)
Finally! score one for Fla. 7 years here
Renewal, Just send the state $60. ...No renewal classes
Tie!

Well Stitch, Florida isn't too bad. Aside from open carry, we're about even, but Arizona wins for nicer landscape
Catfish 08:04 AM 04-27-2009
Originally Posted by stitch:
And This is why I love Arizona!
Open carry without permit :-)
I'm moving to Arizona. For that and for Gunsite Academy.
Mark C 05:14 AM 04-30-2009
Ya know, this thread has become a real pain to wade through, is there any good reason we don't have a separate firearms forum? Sure seems like there's plenty of interest.
Catfish 05:41 AM 04-30-2009
Sounds like good suggestion box fodder.
68TriShield 06:52 AM 04-30-2009
Originally Posted by Mark C:
Ya know, this thread has become a real pain to wade through, is there any good reason we don't have a separate firearms forum? Sure seems like there's plenty of interest.
Mark I would suggest joining a gun forum then.There are probably a thousand of them out there and honestly the 11 has enough to do already.
Not to mention the fact,we are a Cigar/Pipe forum not a general purpose forum :-)
BC-Axeman 06:58 AM 04-30-2009
I think of this more as a firearms discussion between cigar/pipe smokers.:-)
smokeyandthebandit05 08:14 AM 04-30-2009
Not to be a pain in the butt but the CB radio forum I belong to has a hunting/fishing sub forum as well as a guns and ammo area that are always busy
Tombstone 08:28 AM 04-30-2009
Originally Posted by BC-Axeman:
I think of this more as a firearms discussion between cigar/pipe smokers.:-)
:-)
68TriShield 08:35 AM 04-30-2009
Originally Posted by smokeyandthebandit05:
Not to be a pain in the butt but the CB radio forum I belong to has a hunting/fishing sub forum as well as a guns and ammo area that are always busy
Sorry Rich but it's not going happen here.
smokeyandthebandit05 08:42 AM 04-30-2009
its ok lol
BC-Axeman 09:49 AM 04-30-2009
I just got a new Natchez catalog that has some good prices on some reloading material I want so I called up on the phone to order some. The website says they are out of stock on almost everything in the catalog that I want but I thought I could get on a list or something. HA! Not. The guy told me he didn't think they were going to get restocked this year. I think ammo and ammo components are good investments. I wonder if there is a mutual fund for this?
smokeyandthebandit05 10:16 AM 04-30-2009
That sucks they were all out of everything. Also ammo and the like is a really good investment. If we do get that huge tax increase we saved money. If it doesnt go thru and ammo prices stay the same and since everyone bought thousands of rounds they probably (normal people) wont think to get more. But were not normal and with the flooded market of ammo noone wants we can buy more! Also we can always shoot it later for fun:-)
Mark C 01:04 PM 04-30-2009
Originally Posted by 68TriShield:
Mark I would suggest joining a gun forum then.There are probably a thousand of them out there and honestly the 11 has enough to do already.
Not to mention the fact,we are a Cigar/Pipe forum not a general purpose forum :-)
Already joined several. One of them even has a cigar subforum ('social group' technically). I figured what with the food, recipe, booze, coffee, tea, etc forums here one more wouldn't hurt :-) No sweat though, thanks for the response!
AAlmeter 04:45 PM 04-30-2009
Already joined several. One of them even has a cigar subforum ('social group' technically). I figured what with the food, recipe, booze, coffee, tea, etc forums here one more wouldn't hurt :-) No sweat though, thanks for the response!
We must belong to some of the same forums then...

Funny thing is, I never read any on the cigar threads on CA/CS anymore, but I'll always read this thread. On the gun forums, I'll occasionally poke into some firearm threads, but I always check the cigar forum out.
floydpink 05:33 PM 04-30-2009
Which gun forum has a cigar section? I am on firinglineforums and another one as well and see a common thread between cigar smokers and second ammendment rights lovers but haven't noticed a cigar section in any of the gun forums.

On that note, I also see a lot of gun owner, cigar smoking guys and girls riding Harleys.

There may be something hidden here because it has been more than once I have seen a cigar smoking gun toting Harley riding 2nd ammendment loving person owning an outdoor spa.

These are all hobbies of mine and it is less and less I find like minded folk in this swine flu infested world.

Not that CA doesn't provide all the forum fun i need in regards to cigars, it would be nice to have options....
BC-Axeman 05:44 PM 04-30-2009
Originally Posted by floydpink:
Which gun forum has a cigar section? I am on firinglineforums and another one as well and see a common thread between cigar smokers and second ammendment rights lovers but haven't noticed a cigar section in any of the gun forums.

On that note, I also see a lot of gun owner, cigar smoking guys and girls riding Harleys.

There may be something hidden here because it has been more than once I have seen a cigar smoking gun toting Harley riding 2nd ammendment loving person owning an outdoor spa.

These are all hobbies of mine and it is less and less I find like minded folk in this swine flu infested world.

Not that CA doesn't provide all the forum fun i need in regards to cigars, it would be nice to have options....
We have an outdoor spa thread?
And don't forget OHVs.
elderboy02 06:09 PM 04-30-2009
Originally Posted by floydpink:
Which gun forum has a cigar section? ....
AR15.com has a section called "The Humidor" It is under the general discussion tab.
JE3146 07:36 PM 04-30-2009
Yup... I've seen dan in there from time to time
Posted via Mobile Device
Page 43 of 352
« First < 33414243 44455393143 > Last »
Up