Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 43 of 75
« First < 33414243 444553 > Last »
Entertainment>Famous Movie Quotes
ir13 12:26 PM 12-29-2009
Originally Posted by Demented:
“Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine”
Casablanca

"F**king-A right, it worked. That's what I'm saying. Knucklehead walks into a bank with a telephone! Not a pistol, not a shotgun, but a f**king phone. Cleans the place out, doesn't even lift a f**king finger. "
baldanders 12:48 PM 12-29-2009
Originally Posted by ir13:
Casablanca

"F**king-A right, it worked. That's what I'm saying. Knucklehead walks into a bank with a telephone! Not a pistol, not a shotgun, but a f**king phone. Cleans the place out, doesn't even lift a f**king finger. "
Pulp Fiction

You know what I think I'm gonna do then? Just for the hell of it? I'm gonna take this right foot, and I'm gonna whop you on that side of your face...and you wanna know something? There's not a damn thing you're gonna be able to do about it.
Demented 09:05 AM 12-31-2009
Originally Posted by baldanders:
You know what I think I'm gonna do then? Just for the hell of it? I'm gonna take this right foot, and I'm gonna whop you on that side of your face...and you wanna know something? There's not a damn thing you're gonna be able to do about it.
Billy Jack.

"Fu˘k with me, and we'll see who shiŧs on the sidewalk."
Demented 04:39 PM 01-03-2010
Really thought someone around here would have got this one.

"Fu˘k with me, and we'll see who shiŧs on the sidewalk."
Death Race.

Here's one for the old farts, it's from a '30's film...

"You're a brave man. Go and break through the lines. And remember, while you're out there risking your life and limb through shot and shell, we'll be in be in here thinking what a sucker you are."
Demented 09:38 AM 01-06-2010
"You're a brave man. Go and break through the lines. And remember, while you're out there risking your life and limb through shot and shell, we'll be in be in here thinking what a sucker you are."
Duck Soup.

"You die first, get it? Your friends might get me in a rush, but not before I make your head into a canoe, you understand me?"
CBI_2 10:03 AM 01-06-2010
Duck Soup.

"You die first, get it? Your friends might get me in a rush, but not before I make your head into a canoe, you understand me?"
Tombstone

"I can't think of one, can you? I've searched back through the crannies of my mind. I can't think of one single honest man we ever robbed."
Demented 05:41 AM 01-09-2010
Originally Posted by CBI_2:
"I can't think of one, can you? I've searched back through the crannies of my mind. I can't think of one single honest man we ever robbed."
The Great Northfield Minnesota Raid.

"She was fifteen years old, going on thirty-five, Doc, and she told me she was eighteen, she was very willing, I practically had to take to sewing my pants shut. Between you and me, uh, she might have been fifteen, but when you get that little red beaver right up there in front of you... "
kugie 03:46 AM 01-13-2010
The Great Northfield Minnesota Raid.

"She was fifteen years old, going on thirty-five, Doc, and she told me she was eighteen, she was very willing, I practically had to take to sewing my pants shut. Between you and me, uh, she might have been fifteen, but when you get that little red beaver right up there in front of you... "
One Flew Over the Cukoos Nest

Always like to keep my audience riveted
kugie 09:36 AM 01-19-2010
Originally Posted by kugie:
One Flew Over the Cukoos Nest

Always like to keep my audience riveted
Since No hit in a few days Blazing Sadels

New Quote
I'm not a baby. I'm a tumor
SNKBYT 04:56 PM 01-26-2010
HELLBOY II Golden Army

"I'm gonna kill you... your momma... and all her bridge-playing friends"
SNKBYT 06:53 AM 01-29-2010
Originally Posted by snkbyt:

"I'm gonna kill you... your momma... and all her bridge-playing friends"
"You think YOU got it tough? I got a facelift! And there's one that looks just like it underneath!"

an extra quote......same movie
CasaDooley 12:05 AM 01-31-2010
Originally Posted by snkbyt:
"You think YOU got it tough? I got a facelift! And there's one that looks just like it underneath!"

an extra quote......same movie
Casper

"Which one of you wants to get b*tch slapped first?"
kugie 07:07 AM 02-04-2010
Originally Posted by CasaDooley:
Casper

"Which one of you wants to get b*tch slapped first?"
Three to Tango

"You can start by wiping that ****ing dumb-ass smile off your rosey, ****ing, cheeks! Then you can give me a ****ing automobile: a ****ing Datsun, a ****ing Toyota, a ****ing Mustang, a ****ing Buick! Four ****ing wheels and a seat!"
CBI_2 09:37 AM 02-04-2010
Originally Posted by kugie:
"You can start by wiping that ****ing dumb-ass smile off your rosey, ****ing, cheeks! Then you can give me a ****ing automobile: a ****ing Datsun, a ****ing Toyota, a ****ing Mustang, a ****ing Buick! Four ****ing wheels and a seat!"
One of the funniest movies ever.

Planes, Trains & Automobiles

"If any of you sons of b**ches calls me grandpa, I'll kill you."
CasaDooley 10:08 AM 02-04-2010
Originally Posted by CBI_2:
One of the funniest movies ever.

Planes, Trains & Automobiles

"If any of you sons of b**ches calls me grandpa, I'll kill you."
We Were Soldiers

"Where are you, you spongy, yellow, delicious bastards?"
JE3146 11:25 AM 02-04-2010
Originally Posted by CasaDooley:
We Were Soldiers

"Where are you, you spongy, yellow, delicious bastards?"
That's gotta be Zombieland :-)

Though I think the best line from that movie was "F@#^ this clown..." :-)

One of my personal favorites and an inside joke amongst a few close friends.

"Game face bro!"
SvilleKid 11:22 PM 02-18-2010
Originally Posted by JE3146:
That's gotta be Zombieland :-)

Though I think the best line from that movie was "F@#^ this clown..." :-)

One of my personal favorites and an inside joke amongst a few close friends.

"Game face bro!"
Looks like this one stumped everyone. Might need a little better known one in future, or, maybe more of the quote.

The quote Zombieland has is most probably from the movie "Role Models", and is followed by "What part of game face don't you understand" (or something to that effect.

Anyway, next up for guessing is:

"Is Mike Hunt here? Has anyone seen Mike Hunt?"
icehog3 11:43 PM 02-18-2010
Porkys. :-)

"When I get to liking someone, they ain't around long."
baldanders 02:51 AM 02-19-2010
The Outlaw Josey Wales

"You wanna find an outlaw, you call an outlaw. You wanna find a Dunkin' Donuts, call a cop."
icehog3 09:11 AM 02-19-2010
Originally Posted by baldanders:

"You wanna find an outlaw, you call an outlaw. You wanna find a Dunkin' Donuts, call a cop."
Great movie....Tex Cobb in Raising Arizona.

"Good...I want you to love it here. I wish we could stay here for ever, and ever, and ever."
Page 43 of 75
« First < 33414243 444553 > Last »
Up