Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 43 of 67
« First < 33414243 444553 > Last »
General Discussion>It's happend
Starscream 08:11 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by ahc4353:
:-) I guess Silverfox's is non negotiable.

I only spoke the truth. It's sad when the truth is gaged.
Close your blinds, Al. The black helicopters are circling overhead.
chippewastud79 08:12 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by white_s2k:
Jon re-opened Al's thread and posted the following, then of course immediately relocked it:

"One more comment on this. Icehog and Daklugs have both in their own words expressed to me that they do not wish to return. If that changes they have my email address and they can email me. Case closed."

It is his world, we are just restricted in it. :-)

Like I said before, don't even think about posting the truth over there :-)
MajorCaptSilly 08:22 PM 01-26-2009
"Meet the new boss,
same as the old boss (except he's paranoid, delusional, and has a Napoleon complex)"

To paraphrase The Who

MCS
No1der 08:26 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by rizzle:
I would imagine you have much better things to do with your time.
Obviously if I were going to do it I wouldn't first announce it here. Please, the good lord gave us all brain cells, use yours.

Cheers,
Rob
RGD. 08:30 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by mmblz:
Next to go: Secret Santa and the Easter Bunny?

:-)

Thought I would check - I can't log on as The Legion anymore - I had fun with it and we did some damage - oh well . . .

Guess it falls under the double log-in deal.

Ron

chippewastud79 08:34 PM 01-26-2009
Now apparently openly asking questions have become "Drama" and must be restricted to PM's for fear of the answers angering the masses. It is a shame when the content of a site that is supposed to be an open forum can be restricted by one controlling dictator. :-)
HK3- 08:35 PM 01-26-2009
^^^^ that's some freaky ****.
pnoon 08:36 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
Now apparently openly asking questions have become "Drama" and must be restricted to PM's for fear of the answers angering the masses. It is a shame when the content of a site that is supposed to be an open forum can be restricted by one controlling dictator. :-)
http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/questi...-intended.html
Starscream 08:36 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by white_s2k:
Jon re-opened Al's thread and posted the following, then of course immediately relocked it:

"One more comment on this. Icehog and Daklugs have both in their own words expressed to me that they do not wish to return. If that changes they have my email address and they can email me. Case closed."

So.. first it was that they were not banned. Now their ban is open to negotation? :-) I'll say it again, Class A Jackass.
That thread no longer exists.
No1der 08:37 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by pnoon:
http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/questi...-intended.html
Post screencaps as some of us have been b&...

As per my sig.

Cheers,
Rob
architeuthis 08:39 PM 01-26-2009
Looks like there's been a whole new section added at Puff entitled "Drama"... <G>
HK3- 08:40 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by architeuthis:
Looks like there's been a whole new section added at Puff entitled "Drama"... <G>

Excellent! That's my department. :-):-)
white_s2k 08:42 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
That thread no longer exists.
PM incoming.
mmblz 08:43 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by architeuthis:
But you can't post in it...
Seems like it would save the mods the trouble of having to move things if you could just post there to begin with :-)
Whee 08:44 PM 01-26-2009
The new "Drama" forum reminds me of the "complaints" forum...and we all know what happened to that thread....

"Negative threads...they check in....BUT THEY DON'T CHECK OUT!"

I have been steering clear and not ruffling feathers or posting comments, becasue it just doesn;t matter over there.

Reminds me of the Howard Stern Show. Early on, his numbers were higher amongst people who HATED the show than with with people who considered themselves fans. Apparently, the haters kept tuning in just to hear what horrible thing he would say next...

Train wreck anyone?
No1der 08:44 PM 01-26-2009
Meh, I'm not going to bother putting on a proxy just to watch a site selfdestruct.

Cheers,
Rob
pnoon 08:45 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by mmblz:
But you can't post in it...
Seems like it would save the mods the trouble of having to move things if you could just post there to begin with :-)
When the good lord was passing out brains, I have no clue where JC was.
AAlmeter 08:47 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by SeanGAR:
Anybody have Rainey's Anon-Y-Mouse password?
****. As much as he and I got into pissing matches, that made me smile. Truly an individual with one hell of a mind. Thanks Sean.

I had a lot more to say....but :-)

Best wishes to all

except my enemies....they can rot in hell like Beelzebub's turd
AD720 08:47 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by pnoon:
When the good lord was passing out brains, I have no clue where JC was.
He got seconds on ego.
white_s2k 08:50 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by AD720:
He got seconds on ego.
:-) :-) :-)
Page 43 of 67
« First < 33414243 444553 > Last »
Up