Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 43 of 45
« First < 33414243 4445 >
All Cigar Discussion>stirring the pot local B&M vs big internet
BC-Axeman 01:28 PM 04-28-2009
Originally Posted by Legend:
I do Think it was cool what Don Pepin said about seconds. That he won't make them. I have noticed and mentioned here before how everything that comes from his factory is just a beautiful stick, superior look and construction, great draw. I'm a pepin ho as well as a gurkha ho now.
You're comparing Gurkhas to Pepins? Ooooooooo!
:-)
wayner123 01:30 PM 04-28-2009
I do Think it was cool what Don Pepin said about seconds. That he won't make them. I have noticed and mentioned here before how everything that comes from his factory is just a beautiful stick, superior look and construction, great draw. I'm a pepin ho as well as a gurkha ho now.
Little Havana Overruns (Holt's) are Pepin seconds.
Don Fernando 01:30 PM 04-28-2009
Originally Posted by BC-Axeman:
You're comparing Gurkhas to Pepins? Ooooooooo!
:-)
he's just stirring the pot. Don Pepin vs Gurkhas
Legend 01:33 PM 04-28-2009
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:
I am sure Pepin "produces" seconds. What is done with those seconds is what you were babbling about incoherently before this. You seem to have "misunderstood" him, for it is impossible to produce cigars without some that do not pass a high construction or appearance standard, being handmade. Once you pile a "misunderstanding" upon another, or another few, you might just end up looking like you "should" have a foot in your mouth.
Taste your own leather, if you would have read what I posted earlier, The Man himself said " I don't make seconds" It was then also relayed that cigars that do not meet his standards are cut up and used for short filler cigars, not seconds. Why you feel the need to be an ass to me I don't know, but you may consider reading your posts, and knowing what you're talking about before you attempt to belittle someone else. Classic. :-):-):-)
Don Fernando 01:35 PM 04-28-2009
Taste your own leather, if you would have read what I posted earlier, The Man himself said " I don't make seconds" It was then also relayed that cigars that do not meet his standards are cut up and used for short filler cigars, not seconds. Why you feel the need to be an ass to me I don't know, but you may consider reading your posts, and knowing what you're talking about before you attempt to belittle someone else. Classic. :-):-):-)
I want whatever you are on Legend.
replicant_argent 01:36 PM 04-28-2009
I did read this thread....... And you cannot say "I don't make seconds" and then relay what is done with the ones you produce. Perhaps hes said "I do not sell my seconds to retailers." If in fact that is what he said.
I cannot imagine him saying "I don't make seconds," however. The language makes a difference.
BC-Axeman 01:37 PM 04-28-2009
Originally Posted by WildBlueSooner:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhh!

Aaaaahhhhhhhh!:-)
14holestogie 01:38 PM 04-28-2009
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
I want whatever you are on Legend.
A pedestal carved out of his own stool?
Don Fernando 01:39 PM 04-28-2009
I ment the drugs Tim.
ahc4353 01:39 PM 04-28-2009
All I know is that I will never be able to enjoy a Dos Equis ever again and for that I'm pi$$ed!
gnukfu 01:41 PM 04-28-2009
Originally Posted by ahc4353:
All I know is that I will never be able to enjoy a Dos Equis ever again and for that I'm pi$$ed!
I'm gonna grab a Sam Adams - I love these banter threads!
md4958 01:47 PM 04-28-2009
that was on a different thread Ice Ice baby.

legend... Vanilla Ice decided you deserved his 2 biggest douche awards more than he did... Congratulations :-)!!

:-) :-)

BC-Axeman 01:53 PM 04-28-2009
I the context of this statement buried somewhere in the nether regions of the ongoing discourse of this discussion thread?
:-)Maybe I don't really want to know.
gnukfu 01:56 PM 04-28-2009
Originally Posted by BC-Axeman:
I the context of this statement buried somewhere in the nether regions of the ongoing discourse of this discussion thread?
:-)Maybe I don't really want to know.
Look at Legend's avatar and watch a Dos Equis commercial or visit their web site...to find the most interesting man in the world.
Scottw 01:57 PM 04-28-2009
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
I ment the drugs Tim.
Um, drugs are bad mmmmmmmkay. Just bad, mmmmmmmmkay.
BC-Axeman 01:59 PM 04-28-2009
Oh, yeah, I remember now! I wonder if I will still remember, the next time this thread surfaces. :-)
replicant_argent 02:00 PM 04-28-2009
I think a better sponsor of this thread would be Corona. Those that actually enjoy good beer would agree. :-)

http://www.epinions.com/review/Corona_Extra/content_29151497860 that actually has some descriptors I was thinking of, how curious.
ChicagoWhiteSox 02:11 PM 04-28-2009

:-):-):-):-)
gnukfu 02:14 PM 04-28-2009
Originally Posted by ChicagoWhiteSox:
Just what we need, another politician!
Legend 02:21 PM 04-28-2009
I remember when club stogie was a bunch of guys who respected each others opinions. Even when they disagreed. Now... Sigh... The asylum. And puff.

RIP. It was fun for a while. Out.
Page 43 of 45
« First < 33414243 4445 >
Up