Page 42 of 75
« First < 32404142 434452 > Last »
Entertainment>Famous Movie Quotes
ir13 09:07 AM 12-15-2009
Originally Posted by Demented:
The Blind Side.

“We all go a little mad sometimes”
Psycho

"Hey, I want to ask you something, an' I want you to be real honest. Do you think I need to lose some weight?"
Demented 12:34 PM 12-15-2009
Originally Posted by ir13:
"Hey, I want to ask you something, an' I want you to be real honest. Do you think I need to lose some weight?"
Office Space

"Lady, your tongue must be hung in the middle so that it can waggle at both ends."
ir13 02:07 PM 12-15-2009
Office Space
Buzzz, Wrong :-)
Kreth 02:39 PM 12-15-2009
Psycho

Color of Money

"Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun."
Posted via Mobile Device
Demented 06:55 AM 12-16-2009
Originally Posted by Kreth:
"Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun."
Army of Darkness. Fun movie.

"Lady, your tongue must be hung in the middle so that it can waggle at both ends."
kugie 06:15 AM 12-17-2009
Army of Darkness. Fun movie.

the Mist?

Do you really wanna jump? Do you wanna? Well, that's fine with me. Come on, I wanna do it, I wanna do it
Starchild 09:03 AM 12-17-2009
Originally Posted by kugie:
Do you really wanna jump? Do you wanna? Well, that's fine with me. Come on, I wanna do it, I wanna do it
Lethal Weapon

"That's ludicrous! The great state of Vermont will not apologize for it's cheese!"
ir13 09:49 AM 12-17-2009
Originally Posted by Starchild:
Lethal Weapon

"That's ludicrous! The great state of Vermont will not apologize for it's cheese!"
Thank You for Not Smoking

"Okay, um, I get it. You're not gonna use me to get out of cleaning the windows, even if you were capable of dancing. "
Starscream 06:33 PM 12-17-2009
Thank You for Not Smoking

"Okay, um, I get it. You're not gonna use me to get out of cleaning the windows, even if you were capable of dancing. "
Step Up

This one is for Mean Darrell.:-)

O: Why didn't you want to take the oath?
S: I was afraid.
O: Of what?
S: I was afraid that if I took the oath, that my wife wouldn't let me go. And the Exhausted Ruler said that if... you took an oath, it would have to be broken for... generations and... centuries of... hundreds of years and my wife would let...
O: Do you have to ask your wife everything?
S: Well if I didn't ask her, I wouldn't know what she wanted me to do.
O: Why don't you pattern your life after mine? I go places and do things and *then* tell my wife. Every man should be the king in his own castle.
Demented 07:32 AM 12-18-2009
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
Why don't you pattern your life after mine? I go places and do things and *then* tell my wife. Every man should be the king in his own castle.
Sons of the Desert.

“When I was your age, television was called books. And this is a special book. It was the book my father used to read to me when I was sick, and I used to read it to your father. And today I'm gonna read it to you.”
ActionAndy 07:36 AM 12-18-2009
Sons of the Desert.

“When I was your age, television was called books. And this is a special book. It was the book my father used to read to me when I was sick, and I used to read it to your father. And today I'm gonna read it to you.”
The Princess Bride.

"Why doesn't somebody pull out a .45 and, bang, settle it?"
Demented 08:15 AM 12-18-2009
Originally Posted by ActionAndy:
"Why doesn't somebody pull out a .45 and, bang, settle it?"
Enter the Dragon.

"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."
Starchild 08:30 AM 12-18-2009
"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."
Fight Club

"These things happened. They were glorious and they changed the world...and then we f***ed up the end game."
Demented 09:57 AM 12-18-2009
Originally Posted by Starchild:
"These things happened. They were glorious and they changed the world...and then we f***ed up the end game."
Charlie Wilson's War.

"When the wind blows toward us it brings the smell of blood, which is very heavy and sweet."
rlmedic 04:07 PM 12-18-2009
Charlie Wilson's War.

"When the wind blows toward us it brings the smell of blood, which is very heavy and sweet."
All Quiet on the Western Front

How about:

Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have ****ed with? That's me.
Starscream 09:56 AM 12-19-2009
Originally Posted by rlmedic:

Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have ****ed with? That's me.
Gran Torino

"Oh, he's very popular Ed. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."
Demented 07:13 PM 12-22-2009
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
"Oh, he's very popular Ed. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."
Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

"You see? You just can't trust anyone. The first girl I let into my life and she tries to eat me"
Demented 05:13 AM 12-25-2009
"You see? You just can't trust anyone. The first girl I let into my life and she tries to eat me"
Zombieland.

"And mrs Claus has positively identified the kidnapers as martians."
kugie 11:34 AM 12-27-2009
Zombieland.

"And mrs Claus has positively identified the kidnapers as martians."
Santa Claus Vs the Martians

BUT IT'S A TALKING DOG!!!!!!!!!!!
Demented 11:59 AM 12-29-2009
Originally Posted by kugie:
BUT IT'S A TALKING DOG!
Up.

“Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine”
Page 42 of 75
« First < 32404142 434452 > Last »
Up