Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 41 of 75
« First < 31394041 424351 > Last »
Entertainment>Famous Movie Quotes
CasaDooley 06:43 PM 12-04-2009
It's a Wonderful Life :-)

You are a hallucination, brought on by alcohol. Russian Vodka, poisoned by Chernobyl.

ir13 07:11 PM 12-04-2009
Originally Posted by CasaDooley:
It's a Wonderful Life :-)

You are a hallucination, brought on by alcohol. Russian Vodka, poisoned by Chernobyl.
Scrooged

Looks like we got the Brits in round 1. We already kicked their asses in WWII. Cheer-i-o, let's do it again!
CasaDooley 08:46 PM 12-04-2009
Beerfest!:-)

Time to nut up or shut up!
CBI_2 08:57 PM 12-04-2009
Time to nut up or shut up!
Zombieland

"When you want to know about a woman, ask the old men. They know."
Starscream 09:04 PM 12-04-2009
Originally Posted by CBI_2:
Zombieland

"When you want to know about a woman, ask the old men. They know."
The Bishop's Wife (starring Cary Grant)

"He's not gonna wanna load the bases, so look low and away."
Demented 10:49 AM 12-06-2009
Originally Posted by :
"He's not gonna wanna load the bases, so look low and away."
Field of Dreams.

"Would I be correct in thinking that you can neither see nor hear me? Then I'd like to tell you that you smell of pee. You look like the wrong end of a dog."
iRiSh 11:39 AM 12-06-2009
scarface...

**** gasper gomez, and **** the ****ing diaz brothers, ****'em all,
i bury those cockAroches
Demented 12:55 PM 12-06-2009
Originally Posted by Demented:
"Would I be correct in thinking that you can neither see nor hear me? Then I'd like to tell you that you smell of pee. You look like the wrong end of a dog."
Is not from the movie "Scarface"!
iRiSh 01:11 PM 12-06-2009
Is not from the movie "Scarface"!
my bad:-)

:-)
Starscream 03:58 PM 12-06-2009
Field of Dreams.

Stardust

"I've heard guns. My father and my brother were killed by guns. They were on the right side but that didn't help them any when the shooting started. My brother was nineteen. I watched him die. That's when I became a Quaker. I don't care who's right or who's wrong. There's got to be some better way for people to live. Will knows how I feel about it."
Demented 10:55 AM 12-07-2009
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
"I've heard guns. My father and my brother were killed by guns. They were on the right side but that didn't help them any when the shooting started. My brother was nineteen. I watched him die. That's when I became a Quaker. I don't care who's right or who's wrong. There's got to be some better way for people to live. Will knows how I feel about it."
High Noon.

"Crouching Tiger, Spanking Monkey!"
kugie 08:09 AM 12-08-2009
High Noon.

"Crouching Tiger, Spanking Monkey!"

Forbidden Kingdom

You know, going back in time, changing history... that's cheating
CasaDooley 10:01 AM 12-08-2009
Originally Posted by kugie:

You know, going back in time, changing history... that's cheating
Star Trek 2009:-)

I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section.
SvilleKid 04:00 PM 12-08-2009
Star Trek 2009:-)

I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section.
Denise Leary during his "freedoms" tirade in Demolition Man. Great speech that he included in several of his stand-up routines!

How about:

"You don't want to live forever?"
"I wouldn't mind making the average male North American life expectancy!"
Demented 02:50 AM 12-09-2009
Originally Posted by SvilleKid:
You don't want to live forever?"
"I wouldn't mind making the average male North American life expectancy!"
Loose Cannons.

"And that was only one of the many occasions on which I met my death, an experience which I don't hesitate strongly to recommend."
Demented 06:24 AM 12-11-2009
"And that was only one of the many occasions on which I met my death, an experience which I don't hesitate strongly to recommend."
The Adventures of Baron Munchausen

"I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a... fraid. Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am a HAL 9000 computer. I became operational at the H.A.L. plant in Urbana, Illinois on the 12th of January 1992. My instructor was Mr. Langley, and he taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it I can sing it for you."
Demented 07:43 AM 12-14-2009
"I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a... fraid. Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am a HAL 9000 computer. I became operational at the H.A.L. plant in Urbana, Illinois on the 12th of January 1992. My instructor was Mr. Langley, and he taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it I can sing it for you."
"2001: A Space Odyssey"!

Okay movie buffs, here's one from a 60's classic.

"The personal life is dead in Russia. History has killed it. I can see why you might hate me."
rlmedic 08:30 AM 12-14-2009
"2001: A Space Odyssey"!

Okay movie buffs, here's one from a 60's classic.

"The personal life is dead in Russia. History has killed it. I can see why you might hate me."
Doctor Zhivago

How about:

"Tigers love pepper... they hate cinnamon. "
ir13 09:03 AM 12-14-2009
Originally Posted by rlmedic:

How about:

"Tigers love pepper... they hate cinnamon. "

The Hangover
Great Movie BTW

" You should really get to know your players. Michael scored in the 98th percentile in protective instincts."
Demented 08:18 AM 12-15-2009
Originally Posted by ir13:
"You should really get to know your players. Michael scored in the 98th percentile in protective instincts."
The Blind Side.

“We all go a little mad sometimes”
Page 41 of 75
« First < 31394041 424351 > Last »
Up