Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 40 of 43
« First < 30383940 4142 > Last »
Entertainment>Walking Dead Season 2
MikeyC 09:26 AM 03-20-2012
Originally Posted by macsauce13:
Well, I don't know, but in Talking Dead last night the director said we may see him. He was given three characters, Merle being one of them, and said that 33% of them WOULD DEFINITELY be back. So....Make of that what you will :-)
Who were the other two characters on the list? Also, does anyone know if Merle comes back in the comics or even if Merle is in the comics at all? I'd be curious to know not that the comics necessarily have anything to do with the series.

Originally Posted by Skywalker:
Danai Gurira

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/walking-dea...140058018.html

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/‘walking-de...b-buzzing.html
Thanks! Interesting to read that the hooded figure was played by a stand in during the season finale. Probably some kind of contract issue and would certainly explain why they kept her face well hidden. Also, I didn't even notice that the zombies she had with her had no jaw/teeth. The missing arms were very obvious.
macsauce13 09:28 AM 03-20-2012
I really wish I could remember, Mike. I'm sure its online somewhere, but for the life of me, Merle is all I can remember.
icehog3 09:48 AM 03-20-2012
Originally Posted by macsauce13:
I really wish I could remember, Mike. I'm sure its online somewhere, but for the life of me, Merle is all I can remember.
I believe another was Morgan, the guy who Rick talks to on the radio from time to time, not knowing if Morgan can hear him. Morgan also has a son named Duane.
icehog3 09:53 AM 03-20-2012
Originally Posted by OLS:
Why do you drive in circles like some kind of
silly, bumpy, modern-day wild west show where you are guaranteed NOT to hit anything?? (of course,
they were somehow CRACK SHOTS in all this).

Where did Herschel get that badas$ shotgun? SOMEHOW he jams 40 shells into the body of it. Amazing.
Crazy stuff, Brad!

You know what is even crazier than all the miraculous moving shots, and the 40 shell shotgun?

There are dead people walking around eating people. If I can suspend my disbelief on this to enjoy the show, I can give them some liberties with their shooting prowess. :-)
irratebass 11:29 AM 03-20-2012
Originally Posted by MikeyC:
Who were the other two characters on the list? Also, does anyone know if Merle comes back in the comics or even if Merle is in the comics at all? I'd be curious to know not that the comics necessarily have anything to do with the series.

Thanks! Interesting to read that the hooded figure was played by a stand in during the season finale. Probably some kind of contract issue and would certainly explain why they kept her face well hidden. Also, I didn't even notice that the zombies she had with her had no jaw/teeth. The missing arms were very obvious.
In the comics............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............SPOILER.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........ there is no Darryl, Merle and Sophia doesn't die, but Carol does.
OLS 04:38 PM 03-20-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Crazy stuff, Brad!

You know what is even crazier than all the miraculous moving shots, and the 40 shell shotgun?

There are dead people walking around eating people. If I can suspend my disbelief on this to enjoy the show, I can give them some liberties with their shooting prowess. :-)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....ehh.
MikeyC 07:49 PM 03-20-2012
I believe another was Morgan, the guy who Rick talks to on the radio from time to time, not knowing if Morgan can hear him. Morgan also has a son named Duane.
I'll bet dimes to dollars that it's Morgan who comes back. I just can't see Merle with blood spilling profusely from his severed hand making it through a zombie infested city and even if he did being able to survive such a wound without medical care seems like a pretty big long shot. It is TV after all though.

Crazy stuff, Brad!

How many action movies have we enjoyed where the hero peels off shot after shot with his revolver and never seems to need to reload?
Ratters 01:07 AM 03-21-2012
irratebass 03:27 AM 03-21-2012
Originally Posted by Ratters:
:-) where are you finding these!!!!
Ratters 06:45 PM 03-21-2012
Ha, stealing from my motocycle board. :-)
Mikey202 10:56 PM 03-21-2012
http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-reason...to-get-better/

Funny article. Touches on some of the stuff talked about on here.
Malazan 07:18 AM 03-22-2012
That is a funny article
kydsid 08:28 AM 03-22-2012
Skywalker 08:38 AM 03-22-2012
Zombie Fett:-)
OLS 09:44 AM 03-22-2012
hahahaha, Aw hell no, that's good. I liked that one and the one with Carl saying that he was doing his job of
FU(KING everything up and Mom said "Me too."
OLS 02:16 PM 03-27-2012
Sniff.....whimper......Sunday's ruined.
longknocker 02:19 PM 03-27-2012
Originally Posted by OLS:
Sniff.....whimper......Sunday's ruined.
I Miss It Already.:-)
Ratters 06:07 PM 03-27-2012
Game of Thrones next Sunday to pick up the ball. :-)
LigaPrivadaT84 07:24 PM 03-27-2012
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
Zombie Fett:-)
:-):-):-)
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Skywalker again.
Powers 08:11 PM 03-27-2012
Sad that the Walking Dead is over? U can do ur own w/this marathon!

http://runforyourlives.com/

Interesting :-)
Page 40 of 43
« First < 30383940 4142 > Last »
Up