Page 40 of 350
« First < 30383940 41425090140 > Last »
Health and Fitness>Pumping Iron with Zemekone and Icehog3
King James 11:14 AM 01-07-2009
superpump worked alright for me.... but wasn't my favorite
icehog3 11:33 AM 01-07-2009
Originally Posted by Sanitariumite:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gn/super.html

Yeah, they have a free sample. I wish I would've thought to get one on my last order. You do have to order something to get a free sample, but you could order a shaker bottle and get 6-7 free samples while you're at it.
Gracias, Adam....I need some protein powder anyway, so this will give me a chance to try it risk-free. :-)
Sanitariumite 11:35 AM 01-07-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Gracias, Adam....I need some protein powder anyway, so this will give me a chance to try it risk-free. :-)
No problem. If you search around you can find free samples for a lot of other stuff too. I got one of Lipo6X, REDuction, White Flood Tabs, NO-Xplode, and I got tired of looking around, but I know that CL has at least 5-6 different products with available samples.
icehog3 11:37 AM 01-07-2009
Originally Posted by Sanitariumite:
No problem. If you search around you can find free samples for a lot of other stuff too. I got one of Lipo6X, REDuction, White Flood Tabs, NO-Xplode, and I got tired of looking around, but I know that CL has at least 5-6 different products with available samples.
I will search the site, and get them all! :-)
Chris. 11:39 AM 01-07-2009
are you sure you have to order something, cause I put two samples in there and they just tacked on shipping to it. I didn't try to check out, but it looked like it wouldnt be a problem...
Sanitariumite 11:48 AM 01-07-2009
Originally Posted by Chris.:
are you sure you have to order something, cause I put two samples in there and they just tacked on shipping to it. I didn't try to check out, but it looked like it wouldnt be a problem...
I thought you did, but maybe not? That would be pretty cool if you could just load up on a bunch of free samples.
BigFrank 01:59 PM 01-07-2009
Man you guys are hyping white flood so much. On my second tub of NO Xplode, its decent. I have a tub of Dymatize Xpand Energized. Gonna give that a shot when NO runs out.

Deads were last night. Had company over so late post!
Deadlifts 465x5 - 500x3 - 545x4
Pull Downs
DB Rows
Abs
icehog3 02:18 PM 01-07-2009
Originally Posted by BigFrank:
Man you guys are hyping white flood so much. On my second tub of NO Xplode, its decent. I have a tub of Dymatize Xpand Energized. Gonna give that a shot when NO runs out.

Pull Downs
DB Rows
Abs
It works for me, Frank....only reason I am hypin', Brother! :-)
Mugen910 02:22 PM 01-07-2009
Hey what do you guys do for abs? Do you throw a quick exercise between sets? Do you just add it to the routine and do 3 exercises at a certain number of reps.
Sanitariumite 04:12 PM 01-07-2009
Originally Posted by Mugen910:
Hey what do you guys do for abs? Do you throw a quick exercise between sets? Do you just add it to the routine and do 3 exercises at a certain number of reps.
I do it the same as I do my other muskles. I've got 4-5 exercises I cycle between, and usually get 3 in on Back/Abs day. I shoot for a weight that allows me to do 3-4 sets of 15 reps. Or,if it's a no-weight exercise, I'll just do sets of 15-20 reps to failure.
:eevis 05:25 PM 01-07-2009
Dumb question. What is the best/most effective way to use whey protein? I mean, is it something that i should only use on lifting days, daily, how often" I'm about as sharp as a bowling ball when it comes to this fitness stuff. I am looking to both lose fat and gain muscle (well who isn't). Your help is greatly appreciated.
If it matters, I just picked up Advanced Whey Protien by Body Fortress. Figured it would be a good starting point. Didn't want to go all aout, and my wife gets it at her discount where she works
BigFrank 07:17 PM 01-07-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
It works for me, Frank....only reason I am hypin', Brother! :-)
I'm going to get some this next online supp order. gonna trust ya on this one tom. If it sux, I will require your address...hahahahaha
100 reps of crunches on Tues. 50 reps of leg raises on Fri. I honestly see a lot of crazy ab training as being pointless. If you are perform free weight squats, and deadlifts your abdominal area is going to be extremely strong.

Bottom line is see what works for you. Figured out what your body requires. But just remember, doing ab work wont give you a 6 pack of abs.

Originally Posted by :eevis:
What is the best/most effective way to use whey protein?
Whey protein is great for many uses.

-mix it with water and drink following workouts
-mix it with milk and drink ( adds some more calories )
-toss it in a blender and add all kinds of crazy stuff ( used more like a liquid meal )
-Or Tom's Favorite, Natural Peanut butter chased down with a protein shake

If you are trying to loose a little weight, whey will be a great help. Id go with the first option or the last.
If you already are eating 3-4 meals a day, add two shakes in there, with maybe a little carbs and some fats and you are up to a good 6 meals. Use whey to suit your needs. Its easy and convenient.

Only recommendation I have really, is to shop online for whey protein. Its cheaper and can be purchased in bulk.
Genetic Defect 07:19 PM 01-07-2009

Pull Downs
DB Rows
Abs
I'm a CL shill
Mugen910 07:20 PM 01-07-2009
100 reps of crunches on Tues. 50 reps of leg raises on Fri. I honestly see a lot of crazy ab training as being pointless. If you are perform free weight squats, and deadlifts your abdominal area is going to be extremely strong.

Bottom line is see what works for you. Figured out what your body requires. But just remember, doing ab work wont give you a 6 pack of abs.
If I'm not getting a 6-pack from abs then I'm not doing them. :-)
Genetic Defect 07:21 PM 01-07-2009
If I'm not getting a 6-pack from abs then I'm not doing them. :-)
are you trying the spot reduction :-) ?
Mugen910 07:25 PM 01-07-2009
Originally Posted by Big Vito:
are you trying the spot reduction :-) ?
Spot reduction? :-)
BigFrank 07:28 PM 01-07-2009
Was that a joke? lol
spot reduction is like when you see people wearing those stupid waist trimmers. People try to loose weight in a specific area. Spot reduction I believe has been a busted myth.
Genetic Defect 07:34 PM 01-07-2009
Spot reduction? :-)
its a retarded myth that people continually fall for ie crunches give you a six pack :-)
icehog3 07:38 PM 01-07-2009
Originally Posted by Big Vito:
its a retarded myth that people continually fall for ie crunches give you a six pack :-)
They might get a six-pack, but if they don't diet it will still be covered in a layer of fat.
Mugen910 07:42 PM 01-07-2009
So I have a six pack...but not the plastic thingy to hold it together. :-)
Page 40 of 350
« First < 30383940 41425090140 > Last »
Up