Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
View Poll Results: What is your favorite flavor(s) that changed your miserable life?
Blueberry 8 13.79%
Strawberry 14 24.14%
Raspberry 1 1.72%
Watermelon 1 1.72%
Brown Sugar Cinnamon 22 37.93%
Chocolate Fudge 4 6.90%
Vanilla 0 0%
Peanut Butter and Jelly 1 1.72%
Cookies and Cream 1 1.72%
Chili 1 1.72%
Jalapeno 1 1.72%
Kitty Litter 4 6.90%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 5
« First < 234 5 >
General Discussion>What Flavor Profile Do You Prefer in a Pop Tart?
14holestogie 09:36 AM 08-15-2013
Originally Posted by shilala:
I prefer whatever Weeze tells me to prefer.
:-):-)
[Reply]
ironchefscott 09:59 AM 08-15-2013
I have been a fan of the newish peanut butter cookie ones. untoasted
[Reply]
688sonarmen 10:07 AM 08-15-2013
Do you guys keep the wrapper on the box or store them individually stacked facing north south headings in the pantry so not to increase their magnetic signature?
[Reply]
Steve 10:11 AM 08-15-2013
I prefer whatever Weeze tells me to prefer.
A wise man...:-)
[Reply]
Blueface 10:24 AM 08-15-2013
Originally Posted by T.G:
Thanks to the expert and authoritative information in Turd's ultimate book, my pop-tarts plumed! This is DEFINITELY not mold!

:-):-):-)

Have just pissed in my pants, again, yet, still.
[Reply]
Blueface 10:26 AM 08-15-2013
Originally Posted by 688sonarmen:
Do you guys keep the wrapper on the box or store them individually stacked facing north south headings in the pantry so not to increase their magnetic signature?
Rule of 3's on compass direction. I skip south at my age since that is where all seems to be going anyway.:-)
[Reply]
markem 11:28 AM 08-15-2013
Originally Posted by 688sonarmen:
Now I am way confused. When you say stacked, I am assuming you mean that the box is resting on the box's "bottom" and not, for example, on the "back" which is also stacking. Stacking on the side seems to me not to be recommended as it could place unnecessary pressure on the edges of the precious pastry - has anyone tried this who is willing to give feedback?

I'm confused also about the north/south thingy. What actually is facing north? Also, we know that the true magnetic north isn't the same as map north, so do we need a good compass to make this work or will my iPhone compass (4S in case it matters, most recent IOS) do just fine. What if I get interference from the refrigerator, which is located next to the pantry. Do I just build another pantry?

Also, I read some place that magnetic flux lines are not in a straight line but curved. I assume that this just one more bias against the flat earth society (see the Discworld series for more details) and so am prone to think that magnetic lines are just that - lines. We all know that lines are straight and they would not call them lines if the weren't straight. They'd call them "magnetic arcs" or something. Science doesn't make mistakes like this - I know.

So all this is the long way of asking of the pop tarts generate their own magnetic flux (perhaps like a vortex?) and if you alternate the different boxes north/south then south/north, will it cancel the effect and not pooch my watch battery? Do different fillings have different magnetic effects?

No one has talked about toaster lumens yet. I hope we get there soon.
[Reply]
CigarNut 12:15 PM 08-15-2013
Pop Tarts exist in Hyper Space so the magnetic flux vortex has no affect.
[Reply]
Steve 03:06 PM 08-15-2013
Purge or no purge?
[Reply]
cobra03 03:17 PM 08-15-2013
I prefer to use a plutonium powered toaster capable of generating the 1.21 gigawatts of electricity necessary for a even toast.
[Reply]
shilala 03:42 PM 08-15-2013
Did you guys ever have the special edition pumpkin ones they put out in the Fall?
They are severely choice. I can only eat a couple boxes before the fun wears off, but they're worth dragging home if you see them. :-)
[Reply]
markem 03:46 PM 08-15-2013
Did you guys ever have the special edition pumpkin ones they put out in the Fall?
They are severely choice. I can only eat a couple boxes before the fun wears off, but they're worth dragging home if you see them. :-)
Do they have seriously cool names like "Peter Peter the pumpkin eater brought the pops home to tartly toast"? I really dig that.
[Reply]
CigarNut 03:53 PM 08-15-2013
Originally Posted by markem:
Do they have seriously cool names like "Peter Peter the pumpkin eater brought the pops home to tartly toast"? I really did that.
:-)
[Reply]
Coach Deg 04:59 PM 08-15-2013
The Pumpkin ones were great! I do like the peanut butter chocolate ones.
[Reply]
jjirons69 06:49 PM 08-15-2013
I eat frosted mini wheats.

:-)
[Reply]
SvilleKid 08:13 PM 08-15-2013
Frosted. Toasted. With butter melted onto the back of the pop tart right after it comes out of the toaster oven. REAL butter, not that wimpy, fake crap. If I want that cinnamon taste, I'll just have some cinnamon and sugar on some toasted, buttered (yep, the Real butter) bread. NOT in/on a pop tart!
[Reply]
jjirons69 08:30 PM 08-15-2013
If I do eat them, I prefer Madagascar Vanilla.
[Reply]
SvilleKid 09:59 PM 08-15-2013
Originally Posted by SvilleKid:
Frosted. Toasted. With butter melted onto the back of the pop tart right after it comes out of the toaster oven. REAL butter, not that wimpy, fake crap. If I want that cinnamon taste, I'll just have some cinnamon and sugar on some toasted, buttered (yep, the Real butter) bread. NOT in/on a pop tart!
Of course, my TRUE preference is Toaster Strudles. Either Cherry or Blueberry. With the icing on top, of course. But that's probably another poll!! :-)
[Reply]
OLS 06:15 AM 08-16-2013
Multiple voting would have suited me...BS&C was my vote, but I also love Blueberry and strawberry and cherry.
My favorite PopTart memory is the year we were in Houston to have a ball at Astroworld. We were in a Holiday
Inn next door, which was already pretty great for campers like us. My younger sister and I were sitting on the balcony
on about the 4th floor, eating poptarts hot out of the toaster and hot chocolate that my mother warmed with
that thing you dunk in the coffee the coiled up thing you plug into the wall like an insane person would do?
We were looking out at a quiet, dawn Astroworld, munching our pop tarts, silently envisioning all the
kick-a55 fun we would be having that day. We had spent a week with an old Astroworld map we had from a
previous visit. We knew exactly where we were going to start, exactly what we were going to DO, and
were about as sure as we could be that this was gonna be the best day ever.
[Reply]
ironchefscott 09:38 AM 08-16-2013
I could not find those near me until after the season was over. So I had my mom package me up some of the pumpkin poptarts and send them to me in a care package. I still have one package left!
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
« First < 234 5 >
Up