Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
All Cigar Discussion>How Long Have You Smoked Cigars?
chippewastud79 04:21 PM 12-11-2008
Hand made for about 8 years, good ones for about 3 years. :-)
[Reply]
groogs 04:23 PM 12-11-2008
Originally Posted by Ratters:
Eh, off and on for 24 years. Used to smoke one to two a month, for the last three years I've been pretty much a daily smoker.

Noob.:-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 04:25 PM 12-11-2008
Originally Posted by Ratters:
Eh, off and on for 24 years. Used to smoke one to two a month, for the last three years I've been pretty much a daily smoker.
Originally Posted by groogs:
Noob.:-)
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Footbag 04:27 PM 12-11-2008
I got really into cigars after graduating high school. Took my humi to college and continued to smoke on occasion. In the past couple years, I've been smoking almost daily.
[Reply]
Boomer 05:43 PM 12-11-2008
I have smoked hecho a mano cigars for 20 years.
[Reply]
CBI_2 06:10 PM 12-11-2008
Have been smoking 2 years as of this month. Started with I believe a Black and Mild the night before my nephews wedding. I met up with numerous other family and friends at the mother and step-father of the grooms house. A number of the guys were smoking and Scott (TripleF) out of courtesy asked if I wanted one. i said yes on a whim and a WTF attitude I was having a lot around that time.

I think more than one jaw hit the ground. I enjoyed it so when Scott offered to get some smokes for the following nights reception, I said sure. He bought some Perdomo Lot 23's. I also enjoyed that but even more. It has been all down hill ever since. :-)
[Reply]
Footbag 06:24 PM 12-11-2008
Originally Posted by Footbag:
I got really into cigars after graduating high school. Took my humi to college and continued to smoke on occasion. In the past couple years, I've been smoking almost daily.
Duh, which would mean about 11 years.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up