Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>building a coolidor
CigarNut 12:27 PM 08-10-2011
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
Unless it's because you haven't been smoking them:-)

Yes the "newsletter" is kind of a tradition on here, I went through the same confusion you are now going through. Just paying it forward.
I would not go so far as to call it a tradition. It's hardly been around that long...

It does serve a purpose though -- all banter aside I think many newbies feel more a part of CA after they receive their newsletter...
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 12:50 PM 08-10-2011
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
I would not go so far as to call it a tradition. It's hardly been around that long...

It does serve a purpose though -- all banter aside I think many newbies feel more a part of CA after they receive their newsletter...
Fair enough.

I am going to look at coolers this weekend, I had been delaying the process simply because I thought they were more expensive.
[Reply]
gray8188 12:58 PM 08-10-2011
I might try to go look at some today. I'm leaning towards that marine one and 65% beads.
[Reply]
gray8188 07:28 PM 08-11-2011
Well picked up my cooler its a 48 qt igloo marine cooler. It seemed to seal okay in the store I hope it hold humidity well.
And I picked up a cheap Wal-Mart hygrometer for 7$ figure it would be okay for a little while. And I'm testing its accuracy now.
Next up is the beads and then buying cigars to fill it.
[Reply]
kickerb 12:14 PM 09-26-2011
Can we get an update on your project status?
[Reply]
irratebass 12:18 PM 09-26-2011
Gray that hygrometer is the same one I have as well.....it works great! Nice looking cooler.....soon my brothers, soon.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up